Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net

Lmao. The dude just fucking started to consider forming up his campaign so recently that the bulk of Americans probably don't even know he's interested in running or even who he is, and these people are already saying that he's leading Trump by six points. You have to be kidding me with this shit, at least try to make it believable.
They'd be better off combating one celebrity with another. Get Oprah, The Rock, Bill Gates or someone like that in there. Likeable, charismatic left-leaning people who can rally to the same kind of mindset as people who voted for Trump. Even Whoopi Goldberg would be better than what they're currently offering.

Then again, their likability is probably why they don't want to get involved in politics (although Trump's still pretty likeable). That and they know they can/have done more good outside of politics, especially Gates. So we're left with the idiots currently on the DNC.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The likability/electability also rides on the fact that nobody knows your policy yet.... like how Trump loses to "Generic Democratic" challengers by six points, but, leads easily over Bernie/Warren/Biden.

A hypothetical perfect candidate from your side will always be more appealing than the actual ones running. And until he opens his mouth about taxes or healthcare, a mass-produced machine Democrat like Bloomberg can temporarily be that "perfect" candidate.

Any present looks great because you can bank on it being EXACTLY what you wanted until you open it.....

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I know about that case, but didn't it turn out that the Jewish guy was actually innocent and it was a black guy who worked at his shop that committed the crime?

Foundations aside, the ADL and SPLC had a purpose at some point, way back in the turbulence of the Civil Rights Movement in the 1950's and 1960's (and its immediate aftermath in the 1970's) but they're little more than moneymaking scams in the 2010's (especially the SPLC)
If I'm thinking of the right case, the black guy did the raping but I guess Schlomo had been creeping on her too.

BubbleButt

弾丸の海
kiwifarms.net
They'd be better off combating one celebrity with another. Get Oprah, The Rock, Bill Gates or someone like that in there. Likeable, charismatic left-leaning people who can rally to the same kind of mindset as people who voted for Trump. Even Whoopi Goldberg would be better than what they're currently offering.
Find me one Democrat that's both sufficiently likeable and stupid enough to want to run for president.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is this a sign that they're actually jumping ship on their Chosen One yet again? "Maybe the super rich corporate white guy will save us from the super rich corporate white guy we've been calling Hitler for three years"?

Considering the Trump Curse hasn't spared any of the other Chosen Ones, I'd fully expect it to come out that Bloomberg regularly dines on human babies and endangered dolphins with Harvey Weinstein, leading to at least a week of "Look, they were obviously not well-loved babies if their mothers sold them to be eaten, is it really any different than an abortion (which is unquestionably a good thing)?" from the media.

Suburban Bastard

*waits under mistletoe*
kiwifarms.net
So is this a sign that they're actually jumping ship on their Chosen One yet again? "Maybe the super rich corporate white guy will save us from the super rich corporate white guy we've been calling Hitler for three years"?

Considering the Trump Curse hasn't spared any of the other Chosen Ones, I'd fully expect it to come out that Bloomberg regularly dines on human babies and endangered dolphins with Harvey Weinstein, leading to at least a week of "Look, they were obviously not well-loved babies if their mothers sold them to be eaten, is it really any different than an abortion (which is unquestionably a good thing)?" from the media.
More likely they're copping out on doing actual research and insisting every dem candidate is capable of beating trump via national polls (because it's not like swing states matter). Prepare yourselves for yet another smugfest, coming this summer!

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Michael "Actually funds campaigns to do what Beto only promised" Bloomberg, and who has the personality of a wet fish vs WWE hall of fame inductee Teflon Don.

This is going to be almost as good as Don v Hillary round 2.
It's a shame he will only be able to take on one of these losers. We need parallel universes for Trump vs Biden, Trump vs Warren, Trump vs Bernie, Trump vs Hillary II, Trump vs Marianne Williamson, Trump vs Bloomberg, Trump vs Beto, Trump vs Avenatti... We shouldn't have to choose!

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Democrats on the internet moaning about the Republican controlled Senate blockading Obama's judicial nominations for years. This is McConnell's decade-long plan coming to fruition, not really any error on Obama's part.
It actually was because of his being a Narcissist, he decided that wasting his first two years trying and utterly failing at pushing universal healthcare (which he only got passed as its whack-ass form by crawling into bed with the pharmaceutical industry) for most of the time where he could actually do shit with majorities.

Obeme had one of the strongest mandates with a working congress ever and he blew most of his load just to get some claptrap shit with his name on it.

Lmao. The dude just fucking started to consider forming up his campaign so recently that the bulk of Americans probably don't even know he's interested in running or even who he is, and these people are already saying that he's leading Trump by six points. You have to be kidding me with this shit, at least try to make it believable.
I literally don't understand why they keep trying to kill their own voters' enthusiasm.

Becaus here's the thing; when you actually feel pretty secure about winning, it's pretty damn common to either slack off, or as a voter, decide to just sit out because you think your guy's gonna crush. Literally one of the biggest reasons Hillary lost was she honestly thought it was going to be a walk because of bullshit polls like this, so she chose to ignore peripheral states and then embezzle the money into CA and NY.

Also, bleating out with rigged polls (small samples, probably in a dem leaning area) before there was even a hint of there being any momentum not only shows that you're dishonest and why you're going out of business you shitty fucking ape diaper pulp producer.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait. Isn't this one of the greatest victims of TDS? HAS THE TIDE FUCKING TURNED?
I don't know if he's a genuine TDS sufferer because he's a little hard to read. The first time I ever heard of him was when he was fucking with Tommy Sotomayor and giving him the Crispy Coon trophy. There are a lot of theories about him being a troll, but again I don't know. He's very pro-black, so it could be that he's praising Trump for the low black employment. But he could also be trying to provoke a response from someone.

Lodoss Warrior

Defender of the lolcows of Lodoss
kiwifarms.net

Huh. Can someone make a quick jog down to Hell and check on the temperature?
Oh god, this one man is the gift that keeps on giving.

I've been telling people for years that Tariq, "Black men are weapons of mass destruction," Nasheed is the most deep-cover troll known to man. Now, I'm legitimately starting to believe my own shit-posts.

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, this one man is the gift that keeps on giving.

I've been telling people for years that Tariq, "Black men are weapons of mass destruction," Nasheed is the most deep-cover troll known to man. Now, I'm legitimately starting to believe my own shit-posts.
You memed this into reality didn’t you. Be careful what you wish from the monkey’s paw.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net

You know, who are the media talking to to get these numbers? They certainly aren’t talking to me about it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino