Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still stunned that this actually happened, it was like the FBI was suddenly staffed with cartoon supervillains, and the guy in charge of the whole thing was Dick Dastardly.

Has this guy been removed from duty yet? has he been fired? After this court performance, I can't see why not.
He definitely got fired. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... except maybe the former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe. That motherfucker got fired right before he was set to retire and get his pension.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
And I hope it works... until he gets on a debate stage with Trump who will proceed to run circles around him while Biden stands there confused. The media and the DNC still don't understand that they can't hide Biden forever.
If Biden gets the nomination there is no way they are going to let him debate Trump. They will say that Biden is not willing to debate such a vile racist/give him a platform to spew hate/etc. The Democratic voters will all agree and cheer the decision and everyone else will see the choice as what it is.

They might not be able to hide him but they will do everything in their power to make sure he doesn't face any questions or debate tougher than CNN would throw at him.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
I still say that when it comes to Biden, in the Immortal Words of Hulk Hogan: Its a work, brother!

The fix is in... but not for Biden, but his running mate!

He'll win the nomination at the convention, then two weeks into the General, step down to spend time with his family, citing the documented health issues.

Then said running mate thanks Joe in a speech right after saying they'll bring the same dignity Joe would.

As for the running mate...?

I don't know, but I can tell you this much, whomever it is, it'll be her turn!
Unless it's Bernie, this will cause a HUGE fucking meltdown if Biden gets the nomination then cedes it to his running mate.

Hillary stealing the nomination AGAIN would be tantamount to suicide for the Democrats since it will make it irrefutable that they are corrupt as fuck and don't care about the will of the people, especially Democrat voters and that there is an active and treasonous cabal working behind the scenes to install Hillary as dictator and will stop at NOTHING to do so.

If Hillary in any way, shape, or form steals the nomination, then you better fucking believe that the fix will be in to rig the election via Third World level shenanigans to steal the election from Trump. Which means worst case scenario time of Trump refusing to step down and riots and horror as we hit the point of no return for Civil War 2, especially if Hillary manages to get successfully install herself as President and has Trump and all of the top brass of the GOP arrested for "treason" relating to Russiagate, explicilty to cripple the GOP and allow the Democrats to steamroll her agenda into law.

He definitely got fired. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... except maybe the former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe. That motherfucker got fired right before he was set to retire and get his pension.
Didn't the Democrats bend the rules beyond all belief to preserve his pension? IIRC they did that explicitly as a fuck you to Trump/reward for McCabe for his treason.

If Biden gets the nomination there is no way they are going to let him debate Trump. They will say that Biden is not willing to debate such a vile racist/give him a platform to spew hate/etc. The Democratic voters will all agree and cheer the decision and everyone else will see the choice as what it is.

They might not be able to hide him but they will do everything in their power to make sure he doesn't face any questions or debate tougher than CNN would throw at him.
Which 100% won't happen.

Trump will push hard for debates, because he knows he can make the Democrat candidate explode unless it's someone like Mayor Pete who can't even tell that hate mongering piece of shit racist Michael Harriot to fuck off and die when Harriot started shitting on him on The Root for racist shits and giggles.

And Biden will DEFINITELY want to debate Trump since, like Trump, Biden believes he can make Donald Trump explode in terms of out-trolling him. To the extent of even bragging that he would publicly challenge Trump to do push ups and sit ups if Trump laid into him over his age, to humiliate Trump.

And even if Trump DOES decide to not hold debates, ala Nixon snubbing the debates, the media will crucify Trump as a coward and a pussy. And if a Democrat candidate refuses to debate Trump, not only will Trump call the Democrat candidate a pussy, but the media will crucify the Democrat candidate as a coward who refused to take the fight directly to Trump

Last edited:

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless it's Bernie, this will cause a HUGE fucking meltdown if Biden gets the nomination then cedes it to his running mate.

Hillary stealing the nomination AGAIN would be tantamount to suicide for the Democrats since it will make it irrefutable that they are corrupt as fuck and don't care about the will of the people, especially Democrat voters and that there is an active and treasonous cabal working behind the scenes to install Hillary as dictator and will stop at NOTHING to do so.

If Hillary in any way, shape, or form steals the nomination, then you better fucking believe that the fix will be in to rig the election via Third World level shenanigans to steal the election from Trump. Which means worst case scenario time of Trump refusing to step down and riots and horror as we hit the point of no return for Civil War 2, especially if Hillary manages to get successfully install herself as President and has Trump and all of the top brass of the GOP arrested for "treason" relating to Russiagate, explicilty to cripple the GOP and allow the Democrats to steamroll her agenda into law.
Ten years ago I'd have said "OK, put Tom Clancy's corpse back when you found it."

now...

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
And even if Trump DOES decide to not hold debates
Name just one time Trump has ever turned down a stage and a camera.

And don't say the 2016 Republican primary. Because in that case yes, he did ditch the debate, but for a bigger stage and more cameras: his own event.

He's got to be salivating thinking about the opportunity to go one on one with Biden in real time, in front of tens of millions. He wouldn't miss that chance for anything.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In what reality does this transpire?
In the delusional mind of a man wearing foil brainhats to protect his brain from Judeo-Bolshevist thinking that is leading to the cucking of america that only Qanon can solve. About every third or fourth long post from him gets about this autistic and insane so no worries.

The best part of it is it's all ifs based on fearmongering horseshit that reminds me more of what that whiny cunt Thunderf00t would say about say McCain winning way back when, or Romney, and now what he said on Trump than a realpeople scenario. Just replace Elephants with Donkeys, and actually think Gamergate did anything valuable other than create a tardfight and you're there.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

A Year Without Pinky Claus Is A Year Wasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you thought the Simpsons couldn't get any worse:
View attachment 1034537
Lol.

This happened last year and I commented about this on the Simpsons griefing thread back in February, I believe.

Get to our level, boyyo.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
49bfd8e4a41b778988170de088ee947c.png

"At at Oct. 11 rally in Minneapolis, Trump famously acted out Strzok having an orgasm as he called out Page’s name. That performance, Page said, was what motivated her to speak to the press. “Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back,” she told the Daily Beast. “The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s sickening,” she added."
The straw that broke the camel's back, and yet it wasn't until just after you were given your section of the FISA report--almost two months after that rally-- that you actually bothered to "speak up." I especially love how they're trying to frame her text messages as some kind of conspiracy, and how Trump calling someone names is this unforgivable offense, but when they do it 24/7 on every channel on television it's perfectly acceptable.

For God's sake you were a high-ranking lawyer for the FBI and you can't handle someone calling you a fucking name?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034531

"At at Oct. 11 rally in Minneapolis, Trump famously acted out Strzok having an orgasm as he called out Page’s name. That performance, Page said, was what motivated her to speak to the press. “Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back,” she told the Daily Beast. “The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s sickening,” she added."
The straw that broke the camel's back, and yet it wasn't until just after you were given your section of the FISA report--almost two months after that rally-- that you actually bothered to "speak up." I especially love how they're trying to frame her text messages as some kind of conspiracy, and how Trump calling someone names is this unforgivable offense, but when they do it 24/7 on every channel on television it's perfectly acceptable.

For God's sake you were a high-ranking lawyer for the FBI and you can't handle someone calling you a fucking name?
Hoe's just mad she got caught with her pants down and they confiscated her and Strzok's phones (per protocol), and by chance discovered the pillow talk conspiracy. That's still my favorite moment from the FISA memo.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034531

Hoe's mad, rerun at 11 on the Swedish Erotica Channel.

BR55

kiwifarms.net

Would hiding from the debates really help the Dems?
Trump would make hay out of Joe ducking the debates.
Besides Biden is only here to be a scalp for Warren to collect.
The media will simply do their best to help Warren against Trump in the debates.
Remember how Romney was essentially debating a moderator/Obama tag team in the second debate?
Difference here is Trump won't let that kind of shit fly this time around.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Would hiding from the debates really help the Dems?
Trump would make hay out of Joe ducking the debates.
Besides Biden is only here to be a scalp for Warren to collect.
The media will simply do their best to help Warren against Trump in the debates.
Remember how Romney was essentially debating a moderator/Obama tag team in the second debate?
Difference here is Trump won't let that kind of shit fly this time around.
Warren is done. Unfortunately it won't be her.

I wonder when it'll be Booker's turn to get the media fawning.

First it was Beto. Dud.
Then it was Buttigieg. Dud.
Then it was Harris. RIP'd by Tulsi.
Then it was Warren. Looked promising for a while, but ultimately, dud.
Then it was Buttigieg again. Nobody is having that, least of all black folks. Dud.

So when are they gonna kick the tires on Booker? He hasn't said anything super stupid yet, merely very stupid things. So he's not irreparably damaged enough yet that they can't at least try to shine him up and pass him off for a legit presidential candidate.

Of course Spartacus will never get elected though. We'll have a woman, a gay or even a Martian president before a vegan one.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino