Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Exterminatus

I am His final judgment
kiwifarms.net
No....Andrew Jackson was in a whole other league. We're talking about the same guy that supposedly regretted not shooting Henry Clay and hanging his former Vice-President John C. Calhoun. Trump is at best diet Jackson.
Jackson is reported to have said "John Calhoun, if you secede from my nation, I shall secede your head from the rest of your body." This apparently happened during the Nullification Crisis.

And after his term in office ended he was asked if he had any regrets and said "I have but two regrets, that I didn't shoot Henry Clay and that I didn't hang John C. Calhoun."

I'd agree with you, Jackson was on a completely different level of not giving a fuck, this was a man that got hit square in the chest by a pistol then calmly aimed his pistol and fired it and killed the man he was dueling. A would be assassin aimed two separate pistols at him, neither fired, Jackson then beat the hell out of him with his cane until he was pulled off him. If twitter had existed in Jackson's time he would've had his twitter account banned within an hour of having it, then promptly would've challenged Jack Dorsey to a duel to settle the matter.

And it's a real shame Trump didn't get to face Spartacus, though I have a feeling that battle would end much the same it ended for the real Spartacus when Crassus and his Legions were done.

Last edited:

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1096677

He didn't even wait for the campaign's corpse to get cold before he started kicking it.
This is the kind of shitposting I wanted out of Trump. I was kind of worried he was going to tone it down for the next election cycle, considering he isn't hitting the social media platforms hard over censoring his base.

Glad to see he's getting back to form.

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
Do they really think they're unseating Mitch McConnell in KENTUCKY? They are literally the party of post-birth abortions, trannies, gun confiscation, and anti-Christian fedoras? Is this lunacy or optimism?
Like the rest of the country, KY has a couple of big cities that would vote against him while most of the rest of the counties would vote for him. Here's his previous map.
Screenshot_20200113-150319.jpg

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
put it on the 50 or 100 dollar bill, watch libshits burn stacks of it in protest.
Oh, I hope they'd be stupid enough to do that, it's a major federal crime according to 18 United States Code 333, and you can be hit with criminal penalties for any action done to federally issued money that:

“mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued.”