Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
Do they really think they're unseating Mitch McConnell in KENTUCKY? They are literally the party of post-birth abortions, trannies, gun confiscation, and anti-Christian fedoras? Is this lunacy or optimism?
Like the rest of the country, KY has a couple of big cities that would vote against him while most of the rest of the counties would vote for him. Here's his previous map.
Screenshot_20200113-150319.jpg

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
put it on the 50 or 100 dollar bill, watch libshits burn stacks of it in protest.
Oh, I hope they'd be stupid enough to do that, it's a major federal crime according to 18 United States Code 333, and you can be hit with criminal penalties for any action done to federally issued money that:

“mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued.”

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of shitposting I wanted out of Trump. I was kind of worried he was going to tone it down for the next election cycle, considering he isn't hitting the social media platforms hard over censoring his base.

Glad to see he's getting back to form.
Trump is a master shit talker. I wonder if he even puts any effort into it or if it just springs to life like he’s another George Carlin or something.

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the outcry to take it out of circulation. In theory, they'd make it worth more over time. I'd actually keep one. And an Obama dollar too.
I foresee TDS sufferers liquidating and converting their entire estates into Trump dollars just so they can burn them so no one else will ever get to use them....

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
And predictably, lefties on twitter are make excuses for it and whiteknighting for Pelosi and the Iranian government.
There’s a decadent irony in these people claiming people are living rent free in Trump’s head; just look at this thread!
How many TDS liberals are pissed about Joker having 11 Oscar nominations?
“We wuz robbed n shiet!”
-Their reaction, probably.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the usual "Wahmen and POCs ignored" crap

You don't get nominated for making a movie as a woman, you have to make a good movie..... I mean, used to be people KNEW this stuff..... that you had to, you know, cross the line first to be declared the winner?
It'll happen eventually. They'll keep being outraged until the Academy adds "Best Female Director" and "Best Director of Color" and so on awards, sort of like they did with animated films. There'll then be some outrage about it until the Academy points out that like Best Animated Feature, being nominated for one of those categories doesn't keep you from being nominated for the main Best Director, and they'll all settle down dreaming of the day female peeohsees win all three Best Director categories, while the Academy silently chuckles over figuring out how to never have to give one of the awards it actually cares about to a skirt or darkie ever again.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Are the Left blaming Trump for making the upcoming Oscars "90% White?" Or are they waiting? Because as much as I hate the Oscars, I feel like this year would be one of the best Oscars year in the last decade.
This is one of the few Oscars where I've actually heard of, seen, and liked a number of the movies nominated. Joker, 1917, and Marriage Story are all phenomenal films for very different reasons, they earned their multiple nominations.

(If you want to nitpick, I'd argue Joker shouldn't get that best screenplay nomination, because the minor problems with that movie are a result of the script skipping some necessary world-building. But when the whole movie turns out so well, it's hard to justify giving that slot to someone else.)

But Trump's bound to tweet about one of the movies he likes after it wins, and then we're gonna see some heads exploding over in Hollywood.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the few Oscars where I've actually heard of, seen, and liked a number of the movies nominated. Joker, 1917, and Marriage Story are all phenomenal films for very different reasons, they earned their multiple nominations.

(If you want to nitpick, I'd argue Joker shouldn't get that best screenplay nomination, because the minor problems with that movie are a result of the script skipping some necessary world-building. But when the whole movie turns out so well, it's hard to justify giving that slot to someone else.)

But Trump's bound to tweet about one of the movies he likes after it wins, and then we're gonna see some heads exploding over in Hollywood.
Weren't there "sources" saying that Trump watched Joker, liked it, & probably walked around with a pistol saying 'They're gonna get what they fuckin' deserve!" afterwards?