Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
Lol at Trump shitting on Booker. Honestly though, Booker had the least reason to even be there. Fucking Beto McGungrabby had more support. I didnt even hear a whisper over Booker honestly having a chance.

This is one of the few Oscars where I've actually heard of, seen, and liked a number of the movies nominated. Joker, 1917, and Marriage Story are all phenomenal films for very different reasons, they earned their multiple nominations.

(If you want to nitpick, I'd argue Joker shouldn't get that best screenplay nomination, because the minor problems with that movie are a result of the script skipping some necessary world-building. But when the whole movie turns out so well, it's hard to justify giving that slot to someone else.)

But Trump's bound to tweet about one of the movies he likes after it wins, and then we're gonna see some heads exploding over in Hollywood.
Trump: Very glad to see Joker win! Good job Joaquin Pheonix and everyone involved! However, Charlie's Angels was the best movie me and Melania saw this year. Those ladies were totally snubbed at the Oscars. What is going on Hollywood? Sad!

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

Put the spoon in my mouth!
kiwifarms.net
Lol at Trump shitting on Booker. Honestly though, Booker had the least reason to even be there. Fucking Beto McGungrabby had more support. I didnt even hear a whisper over Booker honestly having a chance.

Trump: Very glad to see Joker win! Good job Joaquin Pheonix and everyone involved! However, Charlie's Angels was the best movie me and Melania saw this year. Those ladies were totally snubbed at the Oscars. What is going on Hollywood? Sad!
Actually, wouldn't Trump say something more along the lines of this, "The real reason Charlie's Angels bombed was because the women weren't being grabbed by the pussy."

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll happen eventually. They'll keep being outraged until the Academy adds "Best Female Director" and "Best Director of Color" and so on awards, sort of like they did with animated films.
The clause will have to be similar to the animated films in that those categories cannot be activated until there's a certain number of films released by those directors--for example, eight.
Screen shot 2018-03-01 at 12.04.55 PM.png

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

Put the spoon in my mouth!
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean Trump's businesses get a tax exemption, like Scientology?
If Trumpism is an actual Religion, then yes. Hell, let's make it far, all religion gets a tax exemption. (If they don't already.) That way, Trump gets more money in his pockets and The Dems will still believe that it was initiated by our good friend Putin.

ForTheHoard

Mocha Butt Fleshlight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they realize there are secret Trump supporters in Hollywood, or if they realize the number of said supporters is probably higher than they know. This is only "news" because guys like Vince, Mel Gibson, and Clint Eastwood couldn't care less about trying to hide their political alignment unlike almost everyone else in that shithole town.

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
It's all over now.

The tables have turned.

Close the thread.

View attachment 1097337
The Right:

Snowflakes.
Pepe.
NPCs.
TDS.

The Left:

No U!

Anybody else think the Trump brand Kool-Aid tastes weird? No? Just me?
Well, the LA Times has an answer, at least.
:story:
Yeah, it's weird how they're all like "I'm with her!" Oh wait, that was the other side.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Those blue checks can't wait until Twitter's reply changes are rolled out in time for the election. The change to allow only selective replies is to specifially to prevent the humiliation of being "ratioed'
For anyone not aware of the changes mentioned:
Twitter will test reply limiting feature to beat back trolls

I'm sure there will be lots of screeching from the TDS crowd if Trump starts using the feature.

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
Those blue checks can't wait until Twitter's reply changes are rolled out in time for the election. The change to allow only selective replies is to specifially to prevent the humiliation of being "ratioed'
Funny enough, in response to that tweet is a good group of blue checkmarks mocking the fuck out of him:

1579002668077.png
1579002685096.png
1579002706880.png
1579002721387.png
1579002746677.png

Not the majority of course but it's refreshing to see those checkmarks alongside people not freaking the fuck out.