Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
Those blue checks can't wait until Twitter's reply changes are rolled out in time for the election. The change to allow only selective replies is to specifially to prevent the humiliation of being "ratioed'
Funny enough, in response to that tweet is a good group of blue checkmarks mocking the fuck out of him:

1579002668077.png
1579002685096.png
1579002706880.png
1579002721387.png
1579002746677.png

Not the majority of course but it's refreshing to see those checkmarks alongside people not freaking the fuck out.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they realize there are secret Trump supporters in Hollywood, or if they realize the number of said supporters is probably higher than they know. This is only "news" because guys like Vince, Mel Gibson, and Clint Eastwood couldn't care less about trying to hide their political alignment unlike almost everyone else in that shithole town.
There should be more guys like them in Hollywood. Add also Jon Voight and Stephen Baldwin, who's a more sane actor than his brother Alec, to the list.

ZMOT

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I hope they'd be stupid enough to do that, it's a major federal crime according to 18 United States Code 333, and you can be hit with criminal penalties for any action done to federally issued money that:

“mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued.”
yeah, vaguely remembered something about it earlier.
just imagine: trump releasing a limited run of trump-bills, making the left reeee. then their butthurt is gonna make them buy as many as possible even for scalped prices just to get back at orange man and burn/shred/shit on them in a virtue-signal competition on social media - only to get a few weeks later charged with a federal crime after prosecution had enough time to collect all that self-fabricated evidence.
the reeee-ing and twitter meltdowns would be a sight to behold. especially if he times it with his re-election. ultimate troll move.

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

Put the spoon in my mouth!
kiwifarms.net
yeah, vaguely remembered something about it earlier.
just imagine: trump releasing a limited run of trump-bills, making the left reeee. then their butthurt is gonna make them buy as many as possible even for scalped prices just to get back at orange man and burn/shred/shit on them in a virtue-signal competition on social media - only to get a few weeks later charged with a federal crime after prosecution had enough time to collect all that self-fabricated evidence.
the reeee-ing and twitter meltdowns would be a sight to behold. especially if he times it with his re-election. ultimate troll move.
Is burning money a federal crime? Wouldn't that just make the value of the dollar that much more higher, since they were removed from the economy circuit?

Reactions: Adamska and Ghostse

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
If you're wondering about Nancy's mental state, just a friendly reminder that she's turning 80 this year. Wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if she's going senile.
Going? She's been there for a good long while. After she resumed her position as speaker of the House in 2017, she reverted to the last time she held the job and kept accidentally calling Trump "Bush":

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They need to get rid of a lot of the radicals and IDPOL types if they want any chance of winning elections in the future.

It's a new decade, people have grown tired of this shit years ago.
It won't ever happen though, their entire platform is built on moving further and further towards a centralized authoritarian government by any means necessary, be it importation of low-iq people or the forced dependency on government support

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
They need to get rid of a lot of the radicals and IDPOL types if they want any chance of winning elections in the future.
It won't ever happen though, their entire platform is built on moving further and further towards a centralized authoritarian government by any means necessary
That conflict will work itself out naturally.

After all, if you're going to ban foods and activities because they cause negative health effects, shouldn't you also ban something that carries a 41% suicide rate?

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bernie sexually assaulted my wallet, my savings, my income, and my retirement.
I have an audio recording of just such an assault
:hah::hah::hah:

Bernie will come out on top, Warren is too much of a Hillary-lite for people to accept. Ffs she lies just like her. Muh Native American heritage
NGL, somebody who is willing to say/do the dumbest shit imaginable to try and get some vague tactical advantage despite how utterly it screws any overall strategy is somebody you really dont want in office.

Say what you like about drumpf and his 5D reverse underwater backgammon but atleast there is a strategy in place he actively tries to follow and plans what he says/does accordingly.

Hell even if Hillary's strategy of "call half the country hateful braindead nazis and trust everything in the media to scare people off voting trump/coerce them to vote for me" was the single most exceptional election campaign of the 21st century, atleast it was a fucking strategy with actual planning and consideration in effect

Last edited: