Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
They need to get rid of a lot of the radicals and IDPOL types if they want any chance of winning elections in the future.

It's a new decade, people have grown tired of this shit years ago.
Sure, but wth good has Pelosi specifically done for her party as Speaker of the House (granted you could probably say that for most contemporary Speakers)? Hek if anything, she will probably only be remembered for orchestrating Trump's impeachment and shoving "Obama-care" down our throats. That's it. Not exactly a legacy worth bragging about.

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump's going to get rid of vaping? Now he's gone TOO FAR
Except he left vape liquid, box mods, and juice tanks alone on, I assume, the assumption that mostly adults fuck with those (he's right if so). He only banned Juul and other shit like that from having flavors. I'm a trump supporter who Vapes and it's like...if you're (the royal you) going to make that argument just don't. I don't want stupid ass kids using Juul's, those things are filled with way too much nicotine.

Underage kids smoking is not a freedom issue exceptional individuals.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He only banned Juul and other shit like that from having flavors.
Underage kids smoking is not a freedom issue exceptional individuals.
It was already illegal for kids to smoke or vape, they were getting it already, and banning flavors is pants on head exceptional.

Congrats, the tobacco lobby loves people like you.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors: A Mystical Journey!
kiwifarms.net
Bernie will come out on top, Warren is too much of a Hillary-lite for people to accept. Ffs she lies just like her. Muh Native American heritage
True, and he'll still lose the primary to fucking Biden of all people.

The DNC wants Bernie gone, and I wouldn't be surprised if these recent misogyny accusations are implicitly backed by them.

The 8 of Spades

Don't Fail To Ask Me What ꋖꁝꊿꈜꑀ ꒦ꊿ꒐ꏳꑀꈜ Are Saying.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was already illegal for kids to smoke or vape, they were getting it already, and banning flavors is pants on head exceptional.

Congrats, the tobacco lobby loves people like you.
Ok, here's the issue with your post. First, I bet when you were a minor you totally didn't break any age based laws. Second, the only vape company that's owned by a tobacco company? Juul, owned by Phillip Morris. Also, Juul's are filled with nicotine salts which are much more powerful than regular nicotine juice, making them much more addictive. Jeez, can't imagine why a Phillip Morris product that offers flavors is getting fucked, seeing as it's been illegal for tobacco companies to offer flavored products for over a decade. What is even your argument here?

ETA:Sorry, Blu is too but that's owned by Imperial, a British company. I'm not sure if they even sell those here anymore though.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Get Sneed's Feed, Then You Get The Seed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ratio isn't looking that great. I'm guessing most normal people realize this isn't news.

View attachment 1097846
A daily reminder to genocide all who use Twitter for their inability to understand that just like every one of us, the president is a person capable of reasonable communication with other people. They can't because they only know him by the idealized monster they created.

Irwin M. Felcher

immediate regret
kiwifarms.net

The Pink Panther

Get Sneed's Feed, Then You Get The Seed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stephen King got majorly cancelled by blue checkmarks today after criticizing diversity and he's still doing this npc shit.

He's not very bright is he?
All of the soul and wit has been sucked out by writing those tons of horror novels he has written. He's written about 96 books. Since 1974, he's been writing around 2 a year.

Atomic Wangler

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098646
View attachment 1098651

Counter-proposal: We push California into the ocean and then nuke it anyways just to be safe. This is one of the most bat-shit things I've read all year and I'm not the tiniest bit surprised to learn that it came out of Harvard.
"Here's how we can prevent unjust influences in our democratic S O C I E T Y by declaring several afluent democrats and their families to be states!"

I didn't know the DNC was advocating for sovereign citizen talking points now.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098646
View attachment 1098651

Counter-proposal: We push California into the ocean and then nuke it anyways just to be safe. This is one of the most bat-shit things I've read all year and I'm not the tiniest bit surprised to learn that it came out of Harvard.
"How can we call for the complete subjugation of our political opposition without just openly advocating taking their votes away and locking up any dissenters? Hmmmmm."

I also find it hilarious that Vox refers to this as "unrigging" democracy, when what they're describing is quite literally rigging democracy to eliminate democracy.