Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Knows Kung-Flu
kiwifarms.net
The trial is so boring that CNN next plan to remove Orange man is now a lawsuit with Paramount for allegedly ripping off the Starfleet command logo

View attachment 1113575

Acosta forgot that there was already a Space Force logo from almost 15 years but thats does not attract outrage

View attachment 1113587
Honestly, I’d be more pissed if it weren’t Star Trek.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The trial is so boring that CNN next plan to remove Orange man is now a lawsuit with Paramount for allegedly ripping off the Starfleet command logo

View attachment 1113575

Acosta forgot that there was already a Space Force logo from almost 15 years but thats does not attract outrage

View attachment 1113587
Hey, Dear Diary, you recall that there's a reason the first space shuttle was named Enterprise, right?

Markorian

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1113575

View attachment 1113587
Even if this were a new logo, do they think Trump himself drew it?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if this were a new logo, do they think Trump himself drew it?
Basically. Like, I'm sure if asked they'd acknowledge on a very technical level that Trump himself did not create this logo or likely even oversee its creation, but since Trump is their personal Satan he is responsible for literally everything that they don't like or can make fun of.

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
Basically. Like, I'm sure if asked they'd acknowledge on a very technical level that Trump himself did not create this logo or likely even oversee its creation, but since Trump is their personal Satan he is responsible for literally everything that they don't like or can make fun of.
Even Jim Treacher - a Trump fan - was having a laugh at the logo.
Space-Force-600x464.jpeg

And so what? If you want to recruit members to it, why not homage/rip off an American franchise that is going to do more to recruit troops than any ad.

Though i do wish they had gone with the pole dancing green-skinned babe.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enterprise as a ship name goes back to the American Revolution, Star Trek stole it from the American Government first.
The shuttle was named Enterprise after the fictional starship, though. I am well aware that the show took the name from historical ships, but public sentiment was so unified behind the idea that when they announced they were giving the shuttle an actual name instead of just a designation and number, everyone wanted it to be Enterprise because of Star Trek, so they were like "Welp." Saying "It's a name we've used for ships for a long time" is basically giving themselves plausible deniability for bowing to the wishes of a bunch of nerds both in the general populace and within the space program itself.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1113575

View attachment 1113587
I bet you that if Obama did it, they would be praising Obama for nerd cred.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
I bet you that if Obama did it, they would be praising Obama for nerd cred.
They already did, when he answered a Google interview question with a one-liner about bubble sorts. Everyone swooned.

Less attention was paid to the news articles pointing out he was prepped for the question by his staffers, because John McCain got the same question on an earlier visit.

At least Trump is giving the Star Trek nerds an actual shot to wear a cool logo and do some work with space exploration.