Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised no one talks about this guy who posts in every Trump twitter post? I thought doctors were busy 24/7?

His Twitter:

This is his website:

His bio states:

Are you fucking with me, this cocksucker yang ganger has a wikipedia page?

He's disbarred from practice last I checked.
Old comic, but new screaming.
View attachment 1142022View attachment 1142023
“Don’t vote third party because my side is arguing and the other side is united. Also they’re EVIL!”

There, Dobson has now been posted here after like a year. Reset the clock.
The comic completely fails because he only shows the one person fall into said hole of terror. Plus Dobbo ignores his own desire for extremism to silence those that mock him.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump overwhelmingly wins Republican primary in New Hampshire
Politics Feb 12, 2020 12:25 AM EST
President Donald Trump overwhelmingly won New Hampshire’s GOP primary, but more than 12,000 votes went to a long-shot challenger, former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld.
With most of the vote in, Trump already had amassed more votes in the New Hampshire primary than any incumbent president in history.
Trump’s vote share was approaching the modern historical high for an incumbent president, 86.43% set by Ronald Reagan in 1984. Weld received about 9% of the vote of New Hampshire Republicans.
The outcome was a reflection of Trump’s strong support among Republicans and his campaign’s nearly 18-month effort to diminish any significant threats to his renomination.
Trump appeared in the state on Monday evening ahead of the vote to energize Republicans and to inject some chaos into the Democratic race.
“The Fake News Media is looking hard for the Big Democrat Story, but there is nothing too fabulous,” Trump tweeted late Tuesday. “Wouldn’t a big story be that I got more New Hampshire Primary Votes than any incumbent president, in either party, in the history of that Great State? Not an insignificant fact!”
>Be Trump
>Guaranteed nomination
>Don’t need votes
>Still break voting records
the serious business GOPers I know irl are still like "wait, is this real" like everybody was when Trump won
like, nobody wants to put faith in the idea Trump can get re-elected but seriously this is two primaries in a row where a fuckton of people have come out just to go "trump fuck year" with no real result changed by the outcome
obviously the attention span of the average USA-er is limited at-best, but if this trend even keeps mildly steady holy shit

Fag Goat

Can I bum a cig?
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised no one talks about this guy who posts in every Trump twitter post? I thought doctors were busy 24/7?

His Twitter:

This is his website:

His bio states:

Are you fucking with me, this cocksucker yang ganger has a wikipedia page?

Quite honestly, I'm surprised he doesn't have a fledgeling thread here on KF yet. Mr. Metokur's Twitter has made some swipes at him for defending China in the virus outbreak, but seeing him in every single Trump tweet makes me feel he's deserving.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Quite honestly, I'm surprised he doesn't have a fledgeling thread here on KF yet. Mr. Metokur's Twitter has made some swipes at him for defending China in the virus outbreak, but seeing him in every single Trump tweet makes me feel he's deserving.
There was some internet sleuthing when he first appeared. He was abusing his girlfriend and going on Twitter instead of working. He's definitely a lolcow.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you link to proof? I know he lost his residency, but I'm unaware that he lost his license.
He didn't lose his license then, since I just remembered he fucked himself over. But getting booted from a residency? Not good; just a couple of steps below that since it becomes far harder to finish the degree and get employed.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Was curious how the NPCs were reacting to this. They did not disappoint.
View attachment 1141899
Partisan hack prosecutors recommended Roger Stone get 7-9 years for "crimes" that others have gotten a slap on the wrist for, solely because he's a high-profile Trump supporter. They wanted to make an example out of him, a warning to others that supporting Trump will be the end of you. Barr didn't even argue for leniency, merely stating that the sentence those prosecutors recommended was unreasonably excessive and recommended a more standard sentence for what he was convicted of.

So the prosecutors quit because they didn't get their way, and now useless idiots like that guy are hailing them as heroes for standing up for their convictions and screeching at the DOJ for being pawns of Herr Trump, when they should be laughing at those impotent babies who ran off in a huff when they weren't allowed to inflict unreasonable punishment on someone they hate.

Trump himself pointed out the hypocrisy:
1581573157442.png

He's referring to James A. Wolfe, former head of security for the Senate Intelligence Committee, who leaked secrets to the media to damage Trump, then lied about it to the FBI. He served a whopping two months for that. Roger Stone's decade-long sentence recommendation is horribly excessive in comparison, which is why Barr shot it down.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I've got #DisbarBarrNow in number 1 slot. It's amazing that people think all they need to do is create a hashtag and it will magically happen.
When we posted all meme magic being real, they thought we were being serious.

Jussie Smollett [ ...] Better get the lube ready, cause he’s about to have prison dick.
Well then good to see things're looking up for Jussie, The joke is that he is gay

Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
@The Last Stand said boisterous and egotistic, which Trump is. That's part of his selling point to certain people. He's also a narcissist who frames every issue around his himself, a braggart who stretches the truth, and an ends-justify-means kind of short-sighted politician. Plus a foul-mouthed philanderer, if you care about that sort of thing.
Bringing up an post a few days ago, but i think it's probably a good thing that the POTUS is a bit of a cunt. Chyna ain't going to buckle to somebody like Trudeau or Macron. If (a big IF) the current front running D's form government the USA's biggest enemies (China and Russia) will run roughshod over them. Pick a cunt to fight a cunt.

Wife beater who got fired for kneeling in the OR probably should have a thread, but it'd also get very, very repetitive (moreso than usual threads). People appear every month to bitch that the thread isn't pure TDS, but i like how it is, with a little TDS and then discussion on the issue before more TDS. If i only wanted pure distilled TDS I'd go to Reddit or Twitter.

Tacitcal Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
Awww yeah. There's the insanity we crave.
Since World War II, American presidents have, with the full consent of Congress, been steadily acquiring the same powers for themselves that Hitler seized through the Enabling Act. Presidents now start and wage wars without conferring with anyone. They routinely author legislation on their own and and put it into law with the simple conceit of an executive order-signing ceremony.
President Trump began pushing the envelope on the already dictatorial powers that Congress had ceded to the presidency the moment he took office. He superseded Congress’ budget-making powers when he declared a false “emergency” in order to raid money that had been (by law, I remind you) budgeted to defense and using it to build his flimsy and useless wall. This was a clear step down dictator road.
But the real all-time show stopper was when he flat-out refused to reply to Congressional subpoenas with no explanation and no legal action to buttress it. This was clearly a dictatorial act. He was declaring himself above the laws of the land.
He did this to cover up the fact that he attempted to force the government of the Ukraine to interfere on his behalf in our upcoming election. His defense team, when faced with the overwhelming mountain of evidence, admitted that he committed the crimes for which he was impeached. He did the crimes he was charged with. He used threats of unilaterally withholding American aid, which had been allocated by Congress, to attempt to coerce a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 election on his behalf.
Old comic, but new screaming.
View attachment 1142022View attachment 1142023
“Don’t vote third party because my side is arguing and the other side is united. Also they’re EVIL!”

There, Dobson has now been posted here after like a year. Reset the clock.
Alright, Wizard. Deep Breath.

You can do this.

DEEEEEEEP BREEEEEEEEEATH!

Dobson has a point here.

There. I fucking said it. We don't have a democratic party anymore. We have the blue collar/inner city coalition of the gibs (that trump is trying to hoover up) who's abiding ethos could best be described as "Everybody hangs together and everybody gets paid.', the business democrats and the warmed over, soy commies. If Sanders stalls on super Tuesday or this goes to a contested convention, we are going to see a circular firing squad the likes of which the media claimed was happening in the Republican party ten years ago.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Alright, Wizard. Deep Breath.

You can do this.

DEEEEEEEP BREEEEEEEEEATH!

Dobson has a point here.

There. I fucking said it. We don't have a democratic party anymore. We have the blue collar/inner city coalition of the gibs (that trump is trying to hoover up) who's abiding ethos could best be described as "Everybody hangs together and everybody gets paid.', the business democrats and the warmed over, soy commies. If Sanders stalls on super Tuesday or this goes to a contested convention, we are going to see a circular firing squad the likes of which the media claimed was happening in the Republican party ten years ago.
If Bernie wins, the old guard Dems are gone forever. They'll be yoked to soy communism and NAMBLA for eternity. If it's contested there will be a scramble and they might get out okay. If they rig it, they also come out okay so long as Bernie cucks to them like last time.

They're going to rig it and Pete Bootygay is the favored candidate because of his CIA ties and his age. How Bernie supporters react to the rigging will determine whether the party self-immolates or not.

ZMOT

kiwifarms.net
Dobson has a point here.

no one said it he doesn't have a point, just that he buries it so fucking deep in his lobsided strawman you'll only find it when you look hard enough.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
If Bernie wins, the old guard Dems are gone forever. They'll be yoked to soy communism and NAMBLA for eternity. If it's contested there will be a scramble and they might get out okay. If they rig it, they also come out okay so long as Bernie cucks to them like last time.

They're going to rig it and Pete Bootygay is the favored candidate because of his CIA ties and his age. How Bernie supporters react to the rigging will determine whether the party self-immolates or not.
The Democrat race is quite unpredictable, so who the Hell knows. Harris, Beto and Biden as front-runners seem almost laughable now with hindsight. Same with Warren. This could shake out a lot of ways yet, but I think BErnie remaining in the top 2 is a pretty safe bet. Bootigieg could go any direction. He's pretty autistic. Bloomberg has almost as much baggage as Pocahontas.

And Klobuchar? WHo saw that coming? Imagine having to listen to the SotU or discussion of IRanian hostilities or Nork nukes from a president who sounds like Fran Drescher's less likeable younger sister? Shudder.

I think Klobuchar would ultimately get more votes than Buttigieg against Trump, hoovering up more minority voters, and I think people intuitively know that she would be more respected internationally than a fudge-packing manlet.

I don't see the party supporting Bernie, unless he agreed to the right VP running mate, like maybe HArris or Booker, but even then it would be very doubtful. I expect BErnieBros to completely lose their shit during all of this, and am very much looking forward to it.

I think she would be crazy to do it, but I still wouldn't be surprised to see Hillary back in this. 2020 is already an entertaining as shit year, and the clowncar smashup derby here on clownworld is shaping up to be fun as fuck.

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
no one said it he doesn't have a point, just that he buries it so fucking deep in his lobsided strawman you'll only find it when you look hard enough.
The last panel taking a pot shot at third party voters is probably what doesn’t help.
As we’ve seen in the last four years, trying to guilt trip or bully opposing parties usually lead to the opposite intended effects.

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
Found this juicy conversation on r/faggotry I mean r/politics. Its salt that Rand Paul named the Whistleblower, who is definitely not Eric CIAramella and praise for Big Brother at YouTube for censoring shit and protecting our precious heroes:
But apparently Rand and Trump are conspiring to kill Mr. CIAramella to intimidate other whistleblowers (because apparently the Trump administration is filled with them), and the best way to kill a glow-in-the-dark is by saying their real name.

Of course, if Trump really wanted Mr. CIAramella dead, he could just make the CIA send him on a field assignment to spy on people who arent Americans (why would we want the CIA to do that?) now that every country with access to the internet knows he's a fucking glow-in-the-dark.

20200114-004006_p0 - Copy.png

Archive: https://archive.li/3UKp5

EDIT: WOW if you look at the archive you can see some even crazier TDS went down since I copied the URL and screenshotted it.