Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Sigh. So this has made it onto my FB feed a few times today.... Because some rando, bombastic showman is the equivalent of a genocidal butcher who killed millions, of course. I wonder how these people function...

Plus, it's an incredibly schitty meme attempt....
View attachment 1143192
Did Trump even make/comission a logo like that one on the right, or is that just some TDS-afflicted "satirist" who made it?

Abyssal Bulwark

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
kiwifarms.net
A New Hampshire man has recently been arrested for slapping a fifteen-year-old Trump supporter at a polling site. Two men who tried to intervene were injured by the attacker trying to step in and stop further violence. This is another event in a recent string of violence towards Trump supporters by left wing people.

https://archive.ph/ILTe4

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A New Hampshire man has recently been arrested for slapping a fifteen-year-old Trump supporter at a polling site. Two men who tried to intervene were injured by the attacker trying to step in and stop further violence. This is another event in a recent string of violence towards Trump supporters by left wing people.

I wonder what that guy's social media accounts are like. I bet he could easily qualify for a Skitzocow thread.

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net

Something i noticed is how leftists likes to shoehorn Charlottesville whenever violence against trump supporters are discussed.

Radical 38

A Kiwi’s Feather.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143254

It would have been funny if it was true, since that variation of the Swastika is all over one of the buildings in the Forbidden City in China. That would have been one Hell of an ironic place to pilfer a logo from.
Oh for the love of...

"Ladies and Gentlemen! As you well know, Crooked Hillary is a duplicitous snake that switches personalities at her convenience! How much H-illary do you all need to see before seeing the truth?!!!"
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 2.43.09 AM.png

(Seriously, this pattern shit is so gay you could manipulate it any way you like for your own convenience.)

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Torn between a "she thinks she can read joke" or a "I didn't know they made pop-up books about Richard speck" since shes claiming to of read a book in one night.
Well, to be fair there is a book by Roy Hazlewood that covers some of the most notorious sexual/serial killers briefly as a means to show how they come from similar backgrounds and why profiling, in the broad sense, has merit.... but it doesn't discuss Speck's trial, conviction or incarceration, and only briefly presents his background in the barest of academic terms, so yeah, considering it's just one chapter, I think you could do him and a couple others in an evening sitting....

Not that I think she did, whatever she read was undoubtedly bare-bones and even then she should know better than to compare psychopathic lust murderers who kill as the only means of getting a stiffy with a narcissistic politician who constantly seeks attention, gratification and personal power, I mean, those two disorders aren't even in the same DSM cluster? Are they?

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Another instance of a Democratic operative vandalizing a GOP HQ in New Mexico.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1420435/arrest-made-in-gop-hq-vandalism-case.html

Arrest made in GOP HQ vandalism case
By Scott Turner / Journal Staff Writer
Thursday, February 13th, 2020 at 3:10pm

Spray painted words “still traitors” are shown on the front of the headquarters of the Republican Party of New Mexico in Albuquerque, N.M., on Monday Feb. 10, 2020. (AP Photo/Russell Contreras)
A former congressional intern for Democratic Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham is believed to be the man who painted the words “Still Traitors” on Republican Party headquarters in Albuquerque last weekend.
Albuquerque police arrested Cameron Chase McCall, 30, Wednesday on a charge of criminal damage to property over $1,000, a fourth-degree felony. Surveillance video footage and an anonymous tip led to his arrest, according to the criminal complaint filed in Metropolitan Court.
Lujan Grisham spokesman Tripp Stelnicki confirmed that McCall was an intern for Lujan Grisham when she was a member of the U.S. House. Stelnicki condemned the vandalism.
ADVERTISEMENTSkip

“The governor condemns the vandalism of the Republican Party headquarters in Albuquerque in the strongest possible terms,” he said in an email to the Journal. “It’s flatly unacceptable behavior. The suspect was an intern in her Congressional office for a brief period, and that fact amplifies her already extreme disappointment in what took place. There is no space for this kind of juvenile nonsense in our politics — and it is entirely out of step with what the governor expects of employees, whether past, present or future. When we disagree, we express our point of view with decency and decorum; if one cannot manage that, it’s better to say nothing at all.”

Cameron McCall (Metropolitan Detention Center photo)
The vandalism is believed to have occurred last Saturday morning around 2:40 a.m. when surveillance video picked up a vehicle parking in the lot outside the building.
The video showed a man walking out of the vehicle with a can of spray paint in his hands, and appeared to show him painting words on the front of the building.
The words “Still Traitors” were painted in yellow and gold outside of the building on San Francisco NE.
According to the complaint, the vandalism was reported to police by state Republican Party Executive Director Anissa Tinnin, who provided an Albuquerque police investigator with a copy of the surveillance video. She also provided the officer with the identity of the suspect through an anonymous tip. She told the investigator that McCall was “heavily involved with the Democratic Party.”
The officer identified the vehicle involved as a Jeep SUV.
The officer was also able to identify McCall as the suspect through McCall’s Motor Vehicle Division photograph and his photo on Facebook. Television reports identify him as an employee at Expo New Mexico.
Damages to the building are estimated at $4,000. Tinnin told the officer that McCall had never threatened the safety of the staff, but said several staff members expressed concern for their safety following the incident.
Tinnin told the officer the building had been previously vandalized – last March 13 – when someone spray painted the word “Traitor” on the building, causing $2,000 damage. The state Republican Party installed a video surveillance system following the incident.
The Republican Party declined comment about the arrest.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
Another instance of a Democratic operative vandalizing a GOP HQ in New Mexico.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1420435/arrest-made-in-gop-hq-vandalism-case.html
It's like a rehtoric based of of "It's ok to kill natzi's" and "all republicans are natzi's" is going to lead to your followers being violent or something.

Well, to be fair there is a book by Roy Hazlewood that covers some of the most notorious sexual/serial killers briefly as a means to show how they come from similar backgrounds and why profiling, in the broad sense, has merit.... but it doesn't discuss Speck's trial, conviction or incarceration, and only briefly presents his background in the barest of academic terms, so yeah, considering it's just one chapter, I think you could do him and a couple others in an evening sitting....

Not that I think she did, whatever she read was undoubtedly bare-bones and even then she should know better than to compare psychopathic lust murderers who kill as the only means of getting a stiffy with a narcissistic politician who constantly seeks attention, gratification and personal power, I mean, those two disorders aren't even in the same DSM cluster? Are they?
I was going to guess the big book of serial killers since a chapter usually takes like 5 minutes to read and it only glances over their motivations but as I reflect on it I think we should just be happy she name dropped serial killers and not Voldemort.

Last edited:

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Sigh. So this has made it onto my FB feed a few times today.... Because some rando, bombastic showman is the equivalent of a genocidal butcher who killed millions, of course. I wonder how these people function...

Plus, it's an incredibly schitty meme attempt....
View attachment 1143192

"Same picture"

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
How is painting two words in barely readable paint $4000 in damage and one word $2000
Did they like hire a portrait artist to paint over it? Is it covered in gold leaf?
Eifs are pretty porus and can be expensive as fuck. My guess is that they can't just scrub or blast it off the wall without messing up the finish anyway so they just have to replace it.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net

"Same picture"
Not gonna lie. That India Swastika looks pretty badass. Kind of reminds me of a shuriken, or of the Tibetan Alphabet, where every letter looks like it could be forged out of metal and used as some kind of funky Klingon weapon.

Swastikas are evil? That's news. I guess the people in this California apartment building will have to move out so it can be burned down...