Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
Jussie Smollett continues to have TDS torpedoed his career.

Better get the lube ready, cause he’s about to have prison dick.
I never saw a man take to a Turkish prison so quickly.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
Something i noticed is how leftists likes to shoehorn Charlottesville whenever violence against trump supporters are discussed.
Ah yes...Charlottesville where the police virtually guaranteed there would be physical conflict by forcing the legally permitted white nationalist fucks to exit through the illegally protesting ANTIFA goons. Charlottesville where a UNC professor(I believe he is still employed there)named Dwayne Dixon threatened Fields with his rifle(by his own admission he has since removed the video but yeah...he bragged on fucking YT about it. Oh and the gun was illegally brought as well but no matter right?) just before Fields drove into a crowd at incredible speed! Speed so insane that only one person was killed by the immense forces at work. Sure she was a morbidly obese chain smoker who had a heart attack but it was all Fields! He had hate in his heart and went there to drive over people ineffectually.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
Mexicans are Catholics and therefore the enemy, whatta you care Omar?
That's exactly why she cares, she gets to bring catholics in, shove them in high crime ghettos, vacum out every other baby, force them to do hard labor for little money, bring them into a culture that despises their backwards religion and their going to thank her for the privilege by voting for her party.

I don't know about you but that sounds the closest to getting your enemy to voluntarily enslave themselves.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
So things look like they are heating up amongst Bernie's supporters and pretty much the rest of the dem party. IS there a thread for Bernie Bros?