Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1202828

Oh so that's why you hate them. If you put him on the air, everyone tunes in to listen to what he has to say and then you have to work twice as hard to try and spin whatever he says the other direction. Sorry, but whether you like him or not, the President of the United States addressing the nation during a global pandemic is newsworthy.

If you refuse to air it, you're not a neutral party, you're an oppositional propagandist.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The sailor in me saw this and got super irritated. No, idiot you can't just "expedite repairs."
Screenshot_2020-03-25-21-47-37_kindlephoto-117442965.png

Long lead time parts need to be procured, contracts need to be rewritten, other ships' work needs to be pushed, equipment needs to be optested, cofferdams need to be removed, boilers need to be hydroed, sea trials need to be conducted...

Does it ever occur to these blue checkmark idiots to investigate if something can even be done before claiming with absolute certainty it needs to be?

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
The sailor in me saw this and got super irritated. No, idiot you can't just "expedite repairs."
View attachment 1203301
Long lead time parts need to be procured, contracts need to be rewritten, other ships' work needs to be pushed, equipment needs to be optested, cofferdams need to be removed, boilers need to be hydroed, sea trials need to be conducted...

Does it ever occur to these blue checkmark idiots to investigate if something can even be done before claiming with absolute certainty it needs to be?
They're blue checkmarks for a reason, pleb. Why would they need to investigate things before talking about it? You expect them to do independent research?

dopy

NO NO NO NOT THE AVATARINOS
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203301

if you don't follow michael tracey, you should. his world is constantly crashing around him and he gets flamed constantly by everyone and doesn't ever learn his lessons. keep your eyes peeled for bureaucrat tweets - many times the spiciest of tracey trashing comes from him.

View attachment 1203301

This may not be the thread for this, but that "know it all" attitude/cosplaying as an expert on a subject that you know 100% nothing about Michael Tracy is displaying here is seriously endemic in online discourse now, especially with those of a more soy persuasion. I'm in a FB group for skiing/snowboarding, and with the China Flu shuttering all of the ski resorts, and I was going insane at the deluge of posts of people pretending they were pandemic control experts and also ski conglomerate CEO's.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to introduce you to a personal lolcow and TDS sufferer, comedian James Hodge. Ages ago when I saw this dude live he was actually pretty funny and seemed like a decent fell from my interaction with him but then Trump got elected and it broke his brain in such a fantastic way that he spergs on Facebook about it and how were going to all die from WuFlu and Trump is to blame to the point of consuming his entire being.

"Comedy"
1585196178740.png

Little bit of fear mongering
1585196209115.png

1585196290147.png

1585196354571.png

More fearmongering
1585196392967.png

It's the Russians James, it used to be the Russians you sperged about.
1585196458013.png

1585196495211.png

Trump destroyed the economy
1585196536791.png

He actually managed to not sperg about Trump too much for a day after this one, I think?
1585196641345.png

Cheering on the economic collapse and blaming Trump:
1585196722694.png

I haven't even looked at his twitter yet, bet it's a goddamn goldmine.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
How do they always find aides willing to report every moment in the White House with all the clarity and reality of a boardwalk fortune teller?
Well you see when you don't need to sight/name your sources you can make up anything you want and claim it's real. Hence why we got my favorite myth that the man drinks 16+ cans of diet coke a day and a big mac a day.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
Well you see when you don't need to sight/name your sources you can make up anything you want and claim it's real. Hence why we got my favorite myth that the man drinks 16+ cans of diet coke a day and a big mac a day.
Thank you, courtesy of your grammar you have now claimed the man somehow drinks a big mac.

Now I can't get that idea out of my brain and it hurts.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kathy Griffon is pretending to have Corona.

View attachment 1203375
So... The doctors didn't test you for COVID-19 and yet they put you in an isolation ward for COVID-19, which would mean you'd wind up infected if they didn't know if you had the virus already. Why would a hospital open themselves up for that sort of massive liability if they didn't know whether or not you even had the virus to begin with, and why would they waste a hospital bed, a specialized isolation room and the equipment and manpower to put you into quarantine if they had no idea if you were even infected?

For that matter, if you weren't requiring immediate treatment for your symptoms (Because you're clearly not hooked up to the oxygen or anything else since the 'tap' is right there and you're just wearing a standard mask) then why would they put you in an isolation room and not just recommend that you stay at home? Whatever "unbearable pain" you're in clearly isn't enough to inhibit your seething TDS or enough to keep you off of Twitter.

I'm sorry, but no. I don't think you're telling the truth.

Attachments

Last edited: