Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are also mad because Sound Transit 3 (a shitty public train designed in the 70s that won't be finished for 20 years and will cost more than any other train ever) got called essential so they're out here wasting money.
They STILL haven't finished that fucking thing?
They're also trying to push through a state income tax during this even though the state constitution specifically forbids it.
They're trying to push through WHAT?

Holy shit, the last time they said some stupid shit like that you had motherfuckers with guns around Capitol Lake in Olympia.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
They STILL haven't finished that fucking thing?

They're trying to push through WHAT?

Holy shit, the last time they said some stupid shit like that you had motherfuckers with guns around Capitol Lake in Olympia.
How do they think they'll get people to pay a tax they can't legally levy?

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
Kathy Griffon is pretending to have Corona.

View attachment 1203375
So the hospital was prevented from giving her a COVID test by Mike Pence's CDC "restrictions"?

Hmm, let's take a look at the CDC's guidelines for COVID testing.
Criteria to Guide Evaluation and Laboratory Testing for COVID-19
Clinicians considering testing of persons with possible COVID-19 should continue to work with their local and state health departments to coordinate testing through public health laboratories, or use COVID-19 diagnostic testing, authorized by the Food and Drug Administration under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) through clinical laboratories. Increasing testing capacity will allow clinicians to consider COVID-19 testing for a wider group of symptomatic patients.

Clinicians should use their judgment to determine if a patient has signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and whether the patient should be tested.
Clinicians should use their judgement? What is this? Nazi Germany?

potato fan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1202828

Oh so that's why you hate them. If you put him on the air, everyone tunes in to listen to what he has to say and then you have to work twice as hard to try and spin whatever he says the other direction. Sorry, but whether you like him or not, the President of the United States addressing the nation during a global pandemic is newsworthy.

If you refuse to air it, you're not a neutral party, you're an oppositional propagandist.
a guy named Grynbaum kvetches about being unable to twist presidents words before they reach citizens. what an unfortunate coincidence

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Saw this in a thread in Deep Thoughts. I get the feeling our media is about to go full cheerleader mode for the CCP and memoryhole everything before March 1st.
View attachment 1202375
Ironically that picture makes it look like Winnie the Pooh is smugly grinning after breaking the window and planting the slingshot in Trump's pocket with a shit eating grin on his face.

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
Oh, my beloved salt spout, never learn, never change.

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 5.20.06 AM.png

He can't understand why Fuckwit Joe's Dementia Show isn't being broadcast 24/7 like The Truman Show so we can all see just how on top of shit and presidential Joe looks as he sits in a rocking chair on the porch and tries to tune his dadgum iPhone Victrola to the Fibber McGee and Molly Show.

And why is Drumpf only growing more powerful under the devastating onslaught of my neverending tweetstorm barrages? WHY?!

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
He can't understand why Fuckwit Joe's Dementia Show isn't being broadcast 24/7 like The Truman Show so we can all see just how on top of shit and presidential Joe looks as he sits in a rocking chair on the porch and tries to tune his dadgum iPhone Victrola to the Fibber McGee and Molly Show.
They tried to hide the truth about Biden's health but it created the unintended consequence of a Streisand effect.

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, my beloved salt spout, never learn, never change.

View attachment 1203661

And why is Drumpf only growing more powerful under the devastating onslaught of my neverending tweetstorm barrages? WHY?!
"WTF WHY ARE HIS APPROVAL RATINGS NOT THAT OF MY ECHO CHAMBERS PREFERENCES ? !" It's almost like Twitter isn't real life.

>people still thinking Biden should show himself more because that's how he'll still win!
maxresdefault (3).jpg

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net

Return of the Freaker

You used to call me on my freak phone
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203790 View attachment 1203791

I don't even know how to properly rage at the 15 stacked layers of exceptional individual going on here, so I'll just focus on how Brian Stelter framing his Tweet as "news from me" is the faggiest fucking thing I've seen since a sausage sale in Key West.
Is there even a remote chance of #2 being real or is Noah just being a faggot?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there even a remote chance of #2 being real or is Noah just being a faggot?
What? The major networks have all been doing that for days. When Trump holds a press briefing they cut away all the time to go to their locally-sourced dipshits for their dipshit opinions that nobody asked for. Trump or any of the speakers he has up on the stage with him at the time are still talking, they just have him muted in the background while they harp on and on about whatever dogshit they're talking about today.
Even if Trump completely leaves the presser and only Dr. Fauci and other public health officials are left talking, they're still cutting away for shit like this:
ET_U96nWAAUUSGO.jpg

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
DUMP IS TRYING TO MURDER ALL THE CHRISTIANS!

View attachment 1203758

Wait... isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

I'm confused.
After suddenly cheerleading for the Chinese and old boomers, it’s going to be hilarious to watch people on the left suddenly start caring about Christians. You could get whiplashes from this thread alone with how they change sides so fast.