Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After suddenly cheerleading for the Chinese and old boomers, it’s going to be hilarious to watch people on the left suddenly start caring about Christians. You could get whiplashes from this thread alone with how they change sides so fast.
Their faith at the church will save them. The pastor will heal the Corona away.

I thought people liked staying at home. I doubt the virus would just disappear in Easter.

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203790 View attachment 1203791

I don't even know how to properly rage at the 15 stacked layers of exceptional individual going on here, so I'll just focus on how Brian Stelter framing his Tweet as "news from me" is the faggiest fucking thing I've seen since a sausage sale in Key West.
Brian the type of faggot to defend the Dems politicizing the pandemic in regards to the relief bill.

C. Cactus

What did you expect?
kiwifarms.net
"Go to a public space with lots of Asians and catch corona because you are in a public space"
Who the hell thinks that's gonna reduce tensions? Who the hell assumes everyone who avoids chinatown hates the Chinese? They just don't want to get sick because they are normal fucking people. Of course you should't go to chinatown during a pandemic that started in China. Normal people aren't exceptional - they aren't suddenly going to start hating random Asians just because the virus started in Asia.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, courtesy of your grammar you have now claimed the man somehow drinks a big mac.

Now I can't get that idea out of my brain and it hurts.
Look here listen, when you drink 20 cans of diet coke a day you rot away your teeth pretty quick and the only way you can consume your three daily big macs is to pure them into a greasy smoothie.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
They're blue checkmarks for a reason, pleb. Why would they need to investigate things before talking about it? You expect them to do independent research?
My expectations are already super low, but alas, it seems they are still too high.

if you don't follow michael tracey, you should. his world is constantly crashing around him and he gets flamed constantly by everyone and doesn't ever learn his lessons. keep your eyes peeled for bureaucrat tweets - many times the spiciest of tracey trashing comes from him.
Yeah, Michael Tracey has been melting down lately. He keeps on trying to hammer that Trump bungled the response but when he gets challenged on it he can't ever cite anything but words, never actions. As if he's disappointed Trump didn't try to cause panic. I'm still waiting for someone to walk me through Trump saying it's under control to a specific dead person who died because Trump said it's under control.

He's still perpetuating the lie that Trump called the virus itself a hoax instead of the Dems/Media reaction to it. The replies call him out on it, but six hours later he's banging the same drum.

He's also getting dunked on because not three months ago he was
wetting his pants because of WWIII with Iran. What a hack that dude is. He's moving the top of tankies who are fun to watch melt down, along with Aaron Mate, Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Krystal Ball and Kyle Kulinski. It's like watching monkeys at the zoo throw poop at each other. Theoretically it should get old, but it just doesn't.

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's "unemployed", the companies and job decided to close to prevent spread of the virus. Essentials like police, nurses, grocery clerks, banks and firefighters are still working.

I'm sorry. I'm not going out anywhere, least of all Chinatown. Why don't YOU go out and put your money where your mouth is?

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net
My expectations are already super low, but alas, it seems they are still too high.

Yeah, Michael Tracey has been melting down lately. He keeps on trying to hammer that Trump bungled the response but when he gets challenged on it he can't ever cite anything but words, never actions. As if he's disappointed Trump didn't try to cause panic. I'm still waiting for someone to walk me through Trump saying it's under control to a specific dead person who died because Trump said it's under control.

He's still perpetuating the lie that Trump called the virus itself a hoax instead of the Dems/Media reaction to it. The replies call him out on it, but six hours later he's banging the same drum.

He's also getting dunked on because not three months ago he was
wetting his pants because of WWIII with Iran. What a hack that dude is. He's moving the top of tankies who are fun to watch melt down, along with Aaron Mate, Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, Krystal Ball and Kyle Kulinski. It's like watching monkeys at the zoo throw poop at each other. Theoretically it should get old, but it just doesn't.
I fucking love those people.
Combine unjustified arrogance in their information base with a complete lack of basic reasoning skills and you get the proto-every one of them.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net