Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

AnitaSarsleezian

Tetris is misogynist
kiwifarms.net
More Hodge spergin' for you, this is all from the last day or so...

View attachment 1204143
I just wanted to expand on this particular piece of fear mongering from firsthand knowledge. A very close friend of mine is pretty high up on the chain at Jamaica hospital in Queens. He sent me photos the other day of the morgue truck parked in the back of the hospital. When I inquired if things were really that bad he told me directly that things aren't fantastic but the fact of the matter is, that even though Jamaica is one of the biggest hospitals in NYC, and also a trauma hospital, the morgue in the hospital surprisingly can only hold 3 bodies at any given time.

With the massive advancements in micro and laser surgery and outpatient surgery, most people DON'T die during surgery anymore. Anyone terminal is sent to hospice to die. The fact of the matter is that if there is 4 deaths in a single day at Jamaica Hospital, you've already exceeded the capacity of the morgue of one of the largest hospitals in Queens. So yes, while deaths are on the rise unfortunately due to the Wubonic plague, the newspapers are trying to frame it in some kind of context that hospitals are overloaded with hundreds of deaths and need external morgues while quite simply a two hour stretch in the south side of chicago would overload the morgue at a NYC hospital.

Iwasamwillbe

Younger Brother of Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
NPC's til the end. Still saying "dump" "Russia!" The developer needs to patch new dialogue :story:
Still waiting for the verbal and physical attacks on the Russian people as a whole that at this point I'm sure are coming.
Jesus christ this TDS nonsense isn't gonna age well in the coming future
Which is why future historians will probably cover up of the worst elements of it, while endlessly regurgitating mainstream media narratives on the whole thing. At least the strictly "academia"-aligned historians will.

Last edited:

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
More Hodge spergin' for you, this is all from the last day or so...
View attachment 1204136
I'm calling horseshit on the first half of that post since this dude is clearly a democrat dickrider. Even if the conservatives did a fraction of the insane demands they want for climate change, he'd be thanking Obama and he knows it. And correct me if I'm wrong but is he saying the virus is a result of climate change and not chinks lying about eating vermin? If conservatism is a suicide pact, democratism is a lobotomy.

For all their talk about how they "fucking love science" these people seem to have some very poor understandings about how viruses work.

Of course if you'd let me kill all humans we'd get that confirmed cases number real low real quick...
Saying "I fucking love science" is just something to put on a T-Shirt or coffee mug, not to practice. The only thing they love about science is how much they can deny it to feel better about their flawed views.
(If it wasn't for that kill all humans bit I would not have known that was you at first Flexo. I miss our avatars.:heart-empty:)

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saying "I fucking love science" is just something to put on a T-Shirt or coffee mug, not to practice. The only thing they love about science is how much they can deny it to feel better about their flawed views.
They say that yet they also believe that a male that surgically changed their gender to a female is now "female." Their overall body archetype would disagree with that.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Update: Kathy Griffin Released From Hospital with Abdominal Infection, Still Blames Trump After Hospital Refuses to Test Her For Coronavirus

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update: Kathy Griffin Released From Hospital with Abdominal Infection, Still Blames Trump After Hospital Refuses to Test Her For Coronavirus
Somebody send her, and the person that wrote that, to a mental institution as well. Your health is your business, Kathy.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
So... Her problem was that she's too full of shit?

Silver Chariot

Oi Josuke! I used ZA HANDO to erase our avatars!
kiwifarms.net
Lol calm down Twitter moment.
When it comes to Trump, "calm" is not a word in Shea's dictionary. He's actually been doing this since 2016 when Trump got elected, and it hasn't stopped. Honestly, I'm surprised he was never mentioned on here.

shea2.png
shea3.png