Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Lmao Candace Owens is a psychopathic grifter taking advantage of the desperate need the GOP has for outspoken black supporters.

The only thing she's "figured out" is which side of the political spectrum has beefier wallets.
She even used to run a doxing and harassment organization dedicated to forcing conservatives out of the job market and off the internet. She's scum.

tehpope

mfw Shin fingers me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd be willing to bet over fifty dollars that Trump getting reelected will lead to terrorist attacks, and by that I don't mean unintentionally killing a single person via aggressive driving, I mean bombings a la Oklahoma City and mass shootings.
I've had this idea for a few years now. Here's choice quote from "The Power of Nightmares" (yeah I cobbed two sections together).
Adam Curtis said:
The mystery, for Zawahiri, was why the Egyptian people had failed to see the truth and rise up. It must be because the infection of selfish individualism had gone so deep into people's minds that they were now as corrupted as their leaders. Zawahiri now seized on a terrible ambiguity in Qutb's argument. It wasn't just leaders like Sadat who were no longer real Muslims, it was the people themselves. And Zawahiri believed that this meant that they too could legitimately be killed. But such killing, Zawahiri believed, would have a noble purpose, because of the fear and the terror that it would create in the minds of ordinary Muslims. It would shock them into seeing reality in a different way. They would then see the truth.

But the revolutionaries soon found that the masses did not rise up and follow them. The regimes stayed in power, and the radical Islamists were hunted down. Faced by this, the Islamists widened their terror. Their logic was brutal: it was not just those who were involved with politics who should be killed, but the ordinary people who supported it. Their refusal to rise up showed that they, too, had become corrupted, and so had condemned themselves to death.
bolds are mine

Also, this change took place over the course of decades (60s-late 80s). The change in Dems under half a decade. Yikes.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fails the paper bag test.

Seriously, what is with mixed-racers and trying to black it up?
Just like how some mixed people used to whiten themselves up when it was bad to be black, some now do the opposite since idpols hate whites. In addition, if you are mixed ancestry, the same idpols will be extremely critical if you show any behavior or thoughts which are not held to be 'genuinely black, Hispanic, etc.' If you think you got shit for reading fantasy novels in school, try doing it while being black or mixed. The idpols and hood rats will blast you for 'acting white.' This is why a lot of mixed people will try and double down on their minority status, to protect themselves from the idpols and cultural gatekeepers.

At the same time, the idpols fucking hate each other, but generally won't admit it. However, the results give lie to the 'one drop' bullshit. They will accept you, sure, but only if you are loyal to their identity first and foremost. So, you can be a black Jew, a black Hispanic, etc, but you have to be black X, and not an X that happens to be black. I'm not saying it is true for everyone in the community as a whole, but the types who are always bitching about doing X while black, Asian, etc? Yep!

It's why I don't consider myself black or American Indian, because hood rats and rez rats never made me feel like I belonged to either group. It also helped ny mom GTFO the reservation when she was young, and my dad was a legal immigrant who didn't give a shit about the civil war. Ironically, the nerdy white guys at my school were far more accepting of me than anyone else.

TLDR it's a survival mechanic.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Just like how some mixed people used to whiten themselves up when it was bad to be black, some now do the opposite since idpols hate whites. In addition, if you are mixed ancestry, the same idpols will be extremely critical if you show any behavior or thoughts which are not held to be 'genuinely black, Hispanic, etc.' If you think you got shit for reading fantasy novels in school, try doing it while being black or mixed. The idpols and hood rats will blast you for 'acting white.' This is why a lot of mixed people will try and double down on their minority status, to protect themselves from the idpols and cultural gatekeepers.

At the same time, the idpols fucking hate each other, but generally won't admit it. However, the results give lie to the 'one drop' bullshit. They will accept you, sure, but only if you are loyal to their identity first and foremost. So, you can be a black Jew, a black Hispanic, etc, but you have to be black X, and not an X that happens to be black. I'm not saying it is true for everyone in the community as a whole, but the types who are always bitching about doing X while black, Asian, etc? Yep!

It's why I don't consider myself black or American Indian, because hood rats and rez rats never made me feel like I belonged to either group. It also helped ny mom GTFO the reservation when she was young, and my dad was a legal immigrant who didn't give a shit about the civil war. Ironically, the nerdy white guys at my school were far more accepting of me than anyone else.

TLDR it's a survival mechanic.
This kind of pressure is why the majority of school shooters are mixed race.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Lmao Candace Owens is a psychopathic grifter taking advantage of the desperate need the GOP has for outspoken black supporters.

The only thing she's "figured out" is which side of the political spectrum has beefier wallets.
Which is fine as she can be the puppet all she wants as long as she is getting paid to do it and expose the hypocrisy that has gone on for decades keeping the black community voting blue regardless of who.

LIke every other young person she started off thinking liberal , wanting to change the world, then realize you can't do that by just being another slave to the democratic party. The conservatives may scoff but she's doing a damn fine job in being the condeleza rice (figurehead) for a new generation of black voters. Has she done shitty awful things, yup, at least she is admitting to it after getting caught which is what conservatives failed to do during the good ole Gay Outings of the late 90s.

Then there's kanye who doesn't give two shit about what anyone thinks and wants people to vote for the policies not the party.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Which is fine as she can be the puppet all she wants as long as she is getting paid to do it and expose the hypocrisy that has gone on for decades keeping the black community voting blue regardless of who.
See, I can respect the above take, but the above directly contradicts this:

every other young person she started off thinking liberal , wanting to change the world, then realize you can't do that by just being another slave to the democratic party.
She is definitely not the second quote. She's a soulless psychotic grifter on the same karmic level as Baked Alaska. If you genuinely believe that she's "changed" or had some kind of epiphany, I have a bridge to sell you.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
She is definitely not the second quote. She's a soulless psychotic grifter on the same karmic level as Baked Alaska. If you genuinely believe that she's "changed" or had some kind of epiphany, I have a bridge to sell you.
Baked is at least a pretty nice guy in person. Candace was chased out of the Left for being a backstabbing piece of shit. The only "epiphany" she got was a $100,000 check from Dennis Prager.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
I've had this idea for a few years now. Here's choice quote from "The Power of Nightmares" (yeah I cobbed two sections together).
bolds are mine

Also, this change took place over the course of decades (60s-late 80s). The change in Dems under half a decade. Yikes.
This reminds me a lot of the motivations behind alt-right, incel, and commie terrorist attacks. They become so infested with ideology that when the global revolution fails to come, they take it out on everyone else. Because SOMEHOW it is not the ideology that is wrong or the global revolution not so inevitable, but the average citizen actively participating in some grand conspiracy.

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Golly, I sure hope there's not a conspiracy of vast media corporate giants and technochratic, authoritarian oligarchs to prop up one side of this election and suppress any and all bad news about their allies, so much so that a literal demented sperg who doesn't know what year it is has a non-zero chance of winning the election.

That would be, well, that would be unpleasant. Unless they lost anyway, come November.
Turns out I needed to, er, what do the Q-cultists say? "Trust the plan?"

Because Trump was on this like Joe Biden on an intern who had wandered away from the security cameras.

Joe Biden thinks he has a right to tell Black Americans if they are Black or not

Extended version interlaced with Joe Biden's gaffs about Race and a bunch of people takling about how great Trump is for the Black community

And an attack ad showing Joe Biden on his "tough on crime" stance... by spinning it as him going after Black Americans.

"Joe Biden may not remember this... but WE DO."

This all hit on a Friday, too, so it's going to be talked about all weekend. Ow.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
bolds are mine

I take it you're familiar with the Days of Rage, right?

“People have completely forgotten that in 1972 we had over nineteen hundred domestic bombings in the United States.” — Max Noel, FBI (ret.)
Days of Rage is important, because this stuff is forgotten and it shouldn’t be. The 1970s underground wasn’t small. It was hundreds of people becoming urban guerrillas. Bombing buildings: the Pentagon, the Capitol, courthouses, restaurants, corporations. Robbing banks. Assassinating police. People really thought that revolution was imminent, and thought violence would bring it about.

One thing that Burrough returns to in Days of Rage, over and over and over, is how forgotten so much of this stuff is. Puerto Rican separatists bombed NYC like 300 times, killed people, shot up Congress, tried to kill POTUS (Truman). Nobody remembers it.

Also, people don’t want to remember how much leftist violence was actively supported by mainstream leftist infrastructure. I’ll say this much for righty terrorist Eric Rudolph: the sonofabitch was caught dumpster-diving in a rare break from hiding in the woods. During his fugitive days, Weatherman’s Bill Ayers was on a nice houseboat paid for by radical lawyers.

Most ’70s of the bombings were done as protest actions. Unlike today’s jihadists, ’70s underground didn’t try to max body count. And ’70s papers didn’t really give a shit. A Puerto Rican group bombed 2 theaters in the Bronx, injuring eleven, in 1970. NYT gave it 6 paragraphs.
The left was using domestic terror bombings in the US in the 70s as a form of performative protest. They literally thought that we were mere years away from a Marxist cultural uprising and all they needed to do is set off a few bombs and the citizenry would rise up and overthrow the shackles of capitalism. The people behind all this shit, besides training people like a young Barack Obama, fled and hid in Academia, and we let them because what kind of trouble could they get into being restricted to some college professorship someplace?

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Turns out I needed to, er, what do the Q-cultists say? "Trust the plan?"

Because Trump was on this like Joe Biden on an intern who had wandered away from the security cameras.

Joe Biden thinks he has a right to tell Black Americans if they are Black or not

This all hit on a Friday, too, so it's going to be talked about all weekend. Ow.
I could imagine LBJ spinning in his grave, his strategy to get the blacks voting democrats for 200 years is going down the toilet.

And Timcast vlogged about Uncle Joe rant on blacks.

These Youtubers gived me some little laughs. :-)
mG
“Old rich white man tells black people they aren’t black if they think for themselves.”

This Guy

Black people out here having an old white man define their blackness lmfao. But the Right is the racist side right? Right??