Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
That's the only type of diversity the Democrats don't respect.

It also happens to be the only one that matters.
Ironically, the only privilege that a person could argue matters is "class privilege," and it's also the one the Neo-Marxists NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT, because when you look into shit like Vox's pet lispy queer, it turns out he's the son of billionaires living in a multi-million dollar mansion they bought for him out of petty cash.

Hell, even Anita Sarkessian was originally the voicebox for some male feminist who was living on a private island. And Zoe Quinn was literally the wayward daughter of one of the most influential and rich families in New York.

And honestly, I'm not even sure if "class privilege" is valid or not, or if it's just lingering indoctrination from the various marxists and neo-marxists that have infiltrated the US education system.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, the only privilege that a person could argue matters is "class privilege," and it's also the one the Neo-Marxists NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT, because when you look into shit like Vox's pet lispy queer, it turns out he's the son of billionaires living in a multi-million dollar mansion they bought for him out of petty cash.

Hell, even Anita Sarkessian was originally the voicebox for some male feminist who was living on a private island. And Zoe Quinn was literally the wayward daughter of one of the most influential and rich families in New York.

And honestly, I'm not even sure if "class privilege" is valid or not, or if it's just lingering indoctrination from the various marxists and neo-marxists that have infiltrated the US education system.
There's definitely something to be said for wealth denoting higher cultural status; we don't call 'em "privileged" for nothing. When you try to break it down into distinct classes and stratify the entire population, that's where it gets a little bit more vague. An income that's comfortably middle class in some places could be barely getting by in others. And then if you try and extend these definitions to the whole world, it breaks down even more. I'd keep it simple and just say that it's a sliding scale: the more wealth you have, the more advantages you have in life.

I'm no commie rat bastard, and I don't really care what the rich do with their wealth for the most part. If they want to buy a private island and erect a 500-foot statue of themselves on top of it, more power to them. What I do care about is when the rich decide to start interfering in my life, usually through buying off some politicians and getting them to enact laws that affect me, but this also includes the tech giants that keep trying their damnedest to ruin the internet. At that point, I'd engage in the traditional American pastime of telling them to sit and spin.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

Peggy McIntosh, whose paper on white privilege back in 1988 is considered a founding work on the subject, is filthy rich. She went to Radcliffe, the University of London, and Harvard. She married into a family heavily connected in academia; her father-in-law was a Professor Emeritus at Columbia, and her mother-in-law was President Emeritus of Barnard College, an institution in the opulent Morningside Heights district of Manhattan, famous since 1889 for providing the daughters of the wealthiest Americans with liberal arts degrees. She also has never given any of her wealth to charity. Her ‘experiential’ list of the ways she benefits from being born white simply confuses racial privilege with the financial advantages she has always been fortunate enough to enjoy.

So yeah, when "class/wealth" privilege never comes up, that's by design.

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
For chrissake, De Niro, get a damn break.
View attachment 1312322
#ListentotheExperts

Robert De Niro is obviously a qualified epidemiologist and if you don't listen then you are a Science-Denier(TM)!
This reminds me a lot of the motivations behind alt-right, incel, and commie terrorist attacks. They become so infested with ideology that when the global revolution fails to come, they take it out on everyone else. Because SOMEHOW it is not the ideology that is wrong or the global revolution not so inevitable, but the average citizen actively participating in some grand conspiracy.
Uh... Which ones?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1311921

Don't know if this has been posted yet. But the Democratic Party is inching ever closer to outright admitting they're the party of Moloch.
I was going to make a post about how if Biden went on television tomorrow and said he'd raped not only Tara Reade but dozens of other women, before he actually finished social media would be lighting up with Democrats defending their intent to vote for him anyway. I guess I really don't have to.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden is the best thing to happen to Trump so far in 2020. He's forced the democrats and the left to openly support positions that oppose everything they claim to stand for.
It’s fucking hilarious that Trump’s rival is a dumbass manchild who relies on nostalgia for his rapidly aging Obama, has possibly legitimate rape allegations, and has possible dementia.

Yet again, the Democrats are still relaying on “fuck white people” rhetoric and pandering to College man children.

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
Give Georgie back you bitch!

Black? I thought that she was a shape-shifting eldritch clown with that hair and skin tone.

They aren't even trying to hide how manufactured these trends are at this point.
God even their hastags are a fucking paragraph.

#YeahBidenSaidSomethingHellaRacistButTrumpIsTheRealRacistCauseTheMediaSaysSoShitDidITurnTheHeaterOffBeforeILeft

We need to sit these little toffee noses down for repeated listens of Pulp's Common People until they get it. Hell, we can even use William Shatner's version of it helps by appealing to their hipster sensibilities.

witthel

Eternally restless
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden is the best thing to happen to Trump so far in 2020. He's forced the democrats and the left to openly support positions that oppose everything they claim to stand for.
When November roles around Trump will hardly even have to debate him because his brain will be far too gone at that point and he'll do nothing but ramble insanely.

The Dems truly have fucked themselves harder with Biden than they did with Shillary.

EDIT: And here's a related picture.
GGH.jpg

Last edited:

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump can only win the 2020 election if he ‘cheats’, says Michael Moore

‘The only way they are going to pull it off is if he’s able to cancel the election or postpone it’

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has said that US president Donald Trump doesn’t stand a chance at winning the upcoming election – unless he turns to “cheating”.

Speaking on Real Time with Bill Maher, Moore said Trump’s widely criticised handling of the coronavirus pandemic had damaged his popularity: “The only way they are going to pull it off is if he’s able to cancel the election or postpone it.”

“I’m certain that’s what’s going on in his head right now,” he added.

Moore also claimed that “the only way Republicans can win is if they cheat”, suggesting that the majority of US voters were amenable to the more progressive policies offered by the Democratic Party.

“Hilary [Clinton] won by three million votes in the popular vote, as we call it. I think [Joe] Biden will win by five million.”

“But,” said Moore, “I think Trump still could win the Electoral College. All of us have to be in fighting mode, because he is.”

The filmmaker has been an outspoken critic of the president throughout his time in power.

In 2018, Moore wrote and directed a documentary about Trump’s 2016 election victory, entitled Fahrenheit 11/9.

"I think Joe Biden will win by five million.”

:story: And you think Trump will cheat... how?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

‘The only way they are going to pull it off is if he’s able to cancel the election or postpone it’

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has said that US president Donald Trump doesn’t stand a chance at winning the upcoming election – unless he turns to “cheating”.

Speaking on Real Time with Bill Maher, Moore said Trump’s widely criticised handling of the coronavirus pandemic had damaged his popularity: “The only way they are going to pull it off is if he’s able to cancel the election or postpone it.”

Moore also claimed that “the only way Republicans can win is if they cheat”, suggesting that the majority of US voters were amenable to the more progressive policies offered by the Democratic Party.

“Hilary [Clinton] won by three million votes in the popular vote, as we call it. I think [Joe] Biden will win by five million.”

“But,” said Moore, “I think Trump still could win the Electoral College. All of us have to be in fighting mode, because he is.”

The filmmaker has been an outspoken critic of the president throughout his time in power.

In 2018, Moore wrote and directed a documentary about Trump’s 2016 election victory, entitled Fahrenheit 11/9.

He doesn't win the popular vote because that negates California's bullshit.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net

People actually thought Hillary was their lord and saviour. After yesterday I think the Biden being seen as a senile old fool isn't just limited to the right and moderates. For a documentary maker that human gunt doesn't much go for facts does he?