Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

TowinKarz

Muhahahahahah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They aren't promoting Biden as a person, but a concept. Biden is just the anthropomorphic head of all the progressive left's ideals at this point.

A vote for him is being pitched not as a vote for an "old white guy, half senile, and wreathed in so much scandal that opening any closet door in his house would cause an impromptu reenactment of The Skeleton Dance, " since that would be repugnant.

No, they've spent the entirety of the lockdown trying to make his MIA-candidacy a strength, telling people that you're only voting for him because there has to be a name on the ballot. You can't vote for "the right person this time" or "not a Nazi", so, hold your nose, look the other way and check "Biden" as it's the ONLY way to get rid of Trump. He's shady, yes, but he's only a surrogate for you to vote in the "right" leadership. You aren't really voting FOR a racist sexist hair-sniffing guy, just what he represents, ideologically. Just lie back and concentrate on the "D" after the name.

Because that worked so well in 2016 when people were told "Forget about all the scandal, the bribes, the graft, the Bernie Screw Job, you're not voting for Hillary, you're voting for her vagina, the IMPORTANT part, it's woman's turn!

Last edited:

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
Thought the 2016 riots and freaking out was bad after Trump won? Imagine how it will go if Trump does win a second term, it might make the Rodney King riots look tame in comparison. The funniest part about 2016 was the 180 dems did after they said Trump won't accept the election results and the vote can't be hacked and then proceeded to autistically screech that he cheated and that they won for four fucking years.

Meanwhile in dem districts

Fucking wow, a couple hundred mail in ballots in one post office box in wrong areas but entire neighbourhoods don't get their ballots? No wonder the dems want mail in balloting to be the norm, it saves them the cost of having to bus people in from district to district. And it is really telling that the judge of elections was getting money from some dem spook who in turn got money from the candidates. But don't worry those candidates won't be touched because they already won immunity from the law. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I thought it was bad that in Arizona in 2016 when people were turning up with full ballot boxes in their POV's by themselves and just giving them to the counters.

Iwasamwillbe

Middle Eastern Moon and War God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s fucking hilarious that Trump’s rival is a dumbass manchild who relies on nostalgia for his rapidly aging Obama, has possibly legitimate rape allegations, and has possible dementia.

Yet again, the Democrats are still relaying on “fuck white people” rhetoric and pandering to College man children.
They aren't promoting Biden as a person, but a concept. Biden is just the anthropomorphic head of all the progressive left's ideals at this point.

A vote for him is being pitched not as a vote for an "old white guy, half senile, and wreathed in so much scandal that opening any closet door in his house would cause an impromptu reenactment of The Skeleton Dance, " since that would be repugnant.

No, they've spent the entirety of the lockdown trying to make his MIA-candidacy a strength, telling people that you're only voting for him because there has to be a name on the ballot. You can't vote for "the right person this time" , so, hold your nose, look the other way and check "Biden" as it's the ONLY way to get rid of Trump. He's shady, yes, but he's only a surrogate for you to vote in the "right" leadership. You aren't really voting FOR a racist sexist hair-sniffing guy, just what he represents, ideologically. Just lie back and concentrate on the "D" after the name.

Because that worked so well in 2016 when people were told "Forget about all the scandal, you're not voting for Hillary, you're voting for her vagina, the IMPORTANT part.
I know at least one person here who says he's voting for Biden because Biden won't put conservatives in as Supreme Court justices. As far as I know, that's all the reasons he's voting for Biden despite everything else about him (other than Orange Man Bad, of course); because he's deathly terrified of a majority-conservative Supreme Court.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I know at least one person here who says he's voting for Biden because Biden won't put conservatives in as Supreme Court justices. As far as I know, that's all the reasons he's voting for Biden despite everything else about him (other than Orange Man Bad, of course); because he's deathly terrified of a majority-conservative Supreme Court.
A very, very, very large amount of the left's agenda, especially the radical (read: communist) left's plans for America hinge on having Activist Judges supporting them in lifetime appointments that can never be questioned or stopped, especially not by their political opponents or the American people (but I repeat myself), at least not on a timeframe that matters.

Change the law, then gum up the works sufficiently so that their media and their post-modernist (marxist) professors can indoctrinate a generation or two into believing it's the new normal, forcing acceptance in time. By the time the GOP can actually push back against it, there's no longer the political will to do so.

Trump's biggest and most unspoken accomplishment is fucking with that by flooding the courts with judicial appointments, to the point that the previously unassailable 9th court of appeals, which basically was being used as sword and shield for lefty politics, might go conservative.

If Trump flips the SCOTUS, or even comes close to it, we rapidly approach a "dangerous men start having conversations in secret about a solution to their problem" sorta situation. The left CANNOT accept a Conservative or Constitutionalist SCOTUS majority. If it occurs all their plans are on hold for 30, 40 years or more. Or worse, we might even start backsliding away from Globalism and GloboHomo.

Especially if he gets enough so that even made men like Roberts can't "play nice" despite being ostensibly a conservative.

Having said that, if I was a evil little fucking religion-of-generosity lich only being kept alive by regular sacrifices to Moloch, I'd announce that I was retiring in January 2021, as at that point the DNC could run a potted plant for their candidate, and the left would still march in the streets to vote for it.

Last edited:

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net

No, they've spent the entirety of the lockdown trying to make his MIA-candidacy a strength, telling people that you're only voting for him because there has to be a name on the ballot. You can't vote for "the right person this time" , so, hold your nose, look the other way and check "Biden" as it's the ONLY way to get rid of Trump. He's shady, yes, but he's only a surrogate for you to vote in the "right" leadership. You aren't really voting FOR a racist sexist hair-sniffing guy, just what he represents, ideologically. Just lie back and concentrate on the "D" after the name.

Because that worked so well in 2016 when people were told "Forget about all the scandal, you're not voting for Hillary, you're voting for her vagina, the IMPORTANT part.
You know the best part of your post is that you can replace "Biden" with "Sanders" and you'd still make the same point. 🚬

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
"To any objective observer Trump is a big meanie poopoo head."
View attachment 1314699
View attachment 1314700
Archive
Now see Biden was joking when he said people weren't black - which he said straight up, the entire transcript doesn't alter or change or ammend what he said - but Trump is always definitely 100% serious to be taken at face value especially when taken out of context.

A very, very, very large amount of the left's agenda, especially the radical (read: communist) left's plans for America hinge on having Activist Judges supporting them in lifetime appointments that can never be questioned or stopped, especially not by their political opponents or the American people (but I repeat myself), at least not on a timeframe that matters.

Change the law, then gum up the works sufficiently so that their media and their post-modernist (marxist) professors can indoctrinate a generation or two into believing it's the new normal, forcing acceptance in time. By the time the GOP can actually push back against it, there's no longer the political will to do so.

Trump's biggest and most unspoken accomplishment is fucking with that by flooding the courts with judicial appointments, to the point that the previously unassailable 9th court of appeals, which basically was being used as sword and shield for lefty politics, might go conservative.

If Trump flips the SCOTUS, or even comes close to it, we rapidly approach a "dangerous men start having conversations in secret about a solution to their problem" sorta situation. The left CANNOT accept a Conservative or Constitutionalist SCOTUS majority. If it occurs all their plans are on hold for 30, 40 years or more. Or worse, we might even start backsliding away from Globalism and GloboHomo.

Especially if he gets enough so that even made men like Roberts can't "play nice" despite being ostensibly a conservative.

Having said that, if I was a evil little fucking religion-of-generosity lich only being kept alive by regular sacrifices to Moloch, I'd announce that I was retiring in January 2021, as at that point the DNC could run a potted plant for their candidate, and the left would still march in the streets to vote for it.
Look at all the federal district court rulings against Trump's policies that's been over turned. Travel ban, the wall, etc. By digging in, activist judges can't stop it, but they can delay it. They lose eventually, but they've run two to three years down on the clock, and tied up the DOJ so they can't go and push other changes.

Case in point: In Michigan, state law allows the governor to declare a state of emergency for 28 days, after that the legislature must approve. The governor violated this by calling on an older, locality-targeting version of the law, was sued by the state legislature, and the Judge said the governor can continue to ignore the will the legislature.

There is no way in fucking hell this should stand on appeal. But what good does a ruling 3 years from do?

Thought the 2016 riots and freaking out was bad after Trump won? Imagine how it will go if Trump does win a second term, it might make the Rodney King riots look tame in comparison. The funniest part about 2016 was the 180 dems did after they said Trump won't accept the election results and the vote can't be hacked and then proceeded to autistically screech that he cheated and that they won for four fucking years.

Meanwhile in dem districts

Fucking wow, a couple hundred mail in ballots in one post office box in wrong areas but entire neighbourhoods don't get their ballots? No wonder the dems want mail in balloting to be the norm, it saves them the cost of having to bus people in from district to district. And it is really telling that the judge of elections was getting money from some dem spook who in turn got money from the candidates. But don't worry those candidates won't be touched because they already won immunity from the law. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I thought it was bad that in Arizona in 2016 when people were turning up with full ballot boxes in their POV's by themselves and just giving them to the counters.
But voter ID laws are racist.

Last edited:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People actually thought Hillary was their lord and saviour.
Only after she lost. It's easy to forget that back when the Democrat voter base thought she was inevitable they were pretty down on her too. They didn't think Trump was going to win but they were not actually looking forward to Hillary... on election night a lot of people I know who have now been utterly and completely consumed by TDS actually admitted they had a hard time actually checking the box for Hillary, at the time she was seen by them as only marginally better. There was a lot of grumbling about "warmonger", "scandal", a lot of commentary on her less-than-approachable personality...

Her deification and the choir songs that she would have saved the nation and led us into a new golden age only came after they realized they weren't actually going to get her. Much like @TowinKarz said about Biden, at this point the praise and worship for Hillary is not about her as an individual, but rather about the praise and worship of the concept that Trump lost. They lionize her and turn her into the concept of a Perfect Democrat President as a way to emphasize that Trump is not supposed to be allowed to exist.

Abyssal Bulwark

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
kiwifarms.net
Trump can only win the 2020 election if he ‘cheats’, says Michael Moore

‘The only way they are going to pull it off is if he’s able to cancel the election or postpone it’

Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has said that US president Donald Trump doesn’t stand a chance at winning the upcoming election – unless he turns to “cheating”.

Speaking on Real Time with Bill Maher, Moore said Trump’s widely criticised handling of the coronavirus pandemic had damaged his popularity: “The only way they are going to pull it off is if he’s able to cancel the election or postpone it.”

“I’m certain that’s what’s going on in his head right now,” he added.

Moore also claimed that “the only way Republicans can win is if they cheat”, suggesting that the majority of US voters were amenable to the more progressive policies offered by the Democratic Party.

“Hilary [Clinton] won by three million votes in the popular vote, as we call it. I think [Joe] Biden will win by five million.”

“But,” said Moore, “I think Trump still could win the Electoral College. All of us have to be in fighting mode, because he is.”

The filmmaker has been an outspoken critic of the president throughout his time in power.

In 2018, Moore wrote and directed a documentary about Trump’s 2016 election victory, entitled Fahrenheit 11/9.

"I think Joe Biden will win by five million.”

:story: And you think Trump will cheat... how?
Yes, a guy with a 96% approval rating in his own party is worried about losing. Concerning Moore, I'm surprised people still take this fat idiot seriously.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Only after she lost. It's easy to forget that back when the Democrat voter base thought she was inevitable they were pretty down on her too. They didn't think Trump was going to win but they were not actually looking forward to Hillary... on election night a lot of people I know who have now been utterly and completely consumed by TDS actually admitted they had a hard time actually checking the box for Hillary, at the time she was seen by them as only marginally better. There was a lot of grumbling about "warmonger", "scandal", a lot of commentary on her less-than-approachable personality...

Her deification and the choir songs that she would have saved the nation and led us into a new golden age only came after they realized they weren't actually going to get her. Much like @TowinKarz said about Biden, at this point the praise and worship for Hillary is not about her as an individual, but rather about the praise and worship of the concept that Trump lost. They lionize her and turn her into the concept of a Perfect Democrat President as a way to emphasize that Trump is not supposed to be allowed to exist.
They're not in love with Hillary or Biden, they're in love with the platonic idea of Hillary or Biden that exists only in their imaginations. Their failings can be excused or ignored, as long as they keep selling the fantasy.

Of course, I could say the same thing for Trump too. Or pretty much any politician for that matter.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
The left was using domestic terror bombings in the US in the 70s as a form of performative protest. They literally thought that we were mere years away from a Marxist cultural uprising and all they needed to do is set off a few bombs and the citizenry would rise up and overthrow the shackles of capitalism. The people behind all this shit, besides training people like a young Barack Obama, fled and hid in Academia, and we let them because what kind of trouble could they get into being restricted to some college professorship someplace?
Ironically, the only privilege that a person could argue matters is "class privilege," and it's also the one the Neo-Marxists NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT, because when you look into shit like Vox's pet lispy queer, it turns out he's the son of billionaires living in a multi-million dollar mansion they bought for him out of petty cash.

Hell, even Anita Sarkessian was originally the voicebox for some male feminist who was living on a private island. And Zoe Quinn was literally the wayward daughter of one of the most influential and rich families in New York.

And honestly, I'm not even sure if "class privilege" is valid or not, or if it's just lingering indoctrination from the various marxists and neo-marxists that have infiltrated the US education system.
Class privilege is a valid concept, especially if you consider the connections between class privilege and all forms of social liberalism.

Think about it - pretend for a minute that rich, sheltered kids didn't exist. How many liberal social movements can you think of in the past 3/4ths-century would have never come to pass?

Sexual liberation? Would never have happened.
LGBT movement? Would never have happened.
Illegal immigration push? Would never have happened.

The root of all modern liberalizing movements that are primarily targeted at culture is the fact that some rich kids are upset at something and want to feel like they matter to the world. Working people don't have time to care about that kind of shit I mentioned above.

Social liberalism is intimately tied with class privilege and the detachment from real-world concerns that it brings. Bill Ayers and his future wife would not have lasted a week without excessive money and connections.

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Giving me too much pleasure seeing Sessions getting shit from Trump and having to flail about essentially having to defend the Mueller investigation (it's pretty much the effect if he says he upheld the rule of law).

.@realdonaldtrump Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do.
Sessions uphold rule of law.png

It's led to some to essentially praise Sessions for the fact he let the Mueller probe carry on.

Mark on Sessions.png

What adds to my frustration is the reality that Jeff’s compliance with the law was essential to the favorable result of complete and wholly credible exoneration desperately needed by the President in the investigation of the charges of collusion by the Trump campaign with Russia. The Mueller report stated, “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” No one has even hinted that the Mueller report should be dismissed as the product of bias in favor of the president.
Sessions, and a decent number of his fanboys, are essentially having to defend letting Mueller do whatever he wanted for several years.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
Giving me too much pleasure seeing Sessions getting shit from Trump and having to flail about essentially having to defend the Mueller investigation (it's pretty much the effect if he says he upheld the rule of law).

It's led to some to essentially praise Sessions for the fact he let the Mueller probe carry on.

View attachment 1314948

Sessions, and a decent number of his fanboys, are essentially having to defend letting Mueller do whatever he wanted for several years.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sessions gets to live in the unenviable position where by no matter what he does he looks bad.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
The problem with Sessions' logic is that he refuses to admit what is obvious to anyone who has followed this: following the rules is a liability.

Is Emmet Sullivan following the law or the rules?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sessions gets to live in the unenviable position where by no matter what he does he looks bad.
This, I think, is not quite right.

If Sessions had not recused, he'd look bad to people who are already invested in an idea that Trump is guilty. In short, he'd look bad to liberals who already hate him.

I do not see what he gained out of recusal.

The problem with conservatives is they refuse to just say "fuck you," someone always bends a knee for that sweet, sweet temporary adulation by the media.

Last edited:

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
kiwifarms.net
The problem with Sessions' logic is that he refuses to admit what is obvious to anyone who has followed this: following the rules is a liability.

Is Emmet Sullivan following the law or the rules?
I don't think he -can- admit it. If he does, then he admits he allowed a kangaroo court to occur without protest which wasted a ton of money and resulted in nothing less than a failed-coup.

If he doesn't, the result is only mildly less terrible. He has to pretend he didn't do the above, but acknowledges his own part in starting it.

Its basically the same result either way, with the only difference being knowing culpability.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When November roles around Trump will hardly even have to debate him because his brain will be far too gone at that point and he'll do nothing but ramble insanely.

The Dems truly have fucked themselves harder with Biden than they did with Shillary.

EDIT: And here's a related picture.
View attachment 1314048
Remember when the DNC defeated Romney by making the entire election about "rape", despite it having nothing to do with him, or anything else for that matter?

It's almost like bad ideas eventually come back to bite you in the ass.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he -can- admit it. If he does, then he admits he allowed a kangaroo court to occur without protest which wasted a ton of money and resulted in nothing less than a failed-coup.

If he doesn't, the result is only mildly less terrible. He has to pretend he didn't do the above, but acknowledges his own part in starting it.

Its basically the same result either way, with the only difference being knowing culpability.
Ah, you meant right now. My bad. I interpreted what you said to include he was damned either way regarding the recusal, which I disagree with. If he had simply said "fuck you," who could actually stop him?

TowinKarz

Muhahahahahah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True, but like signing on to be the Dallas Cowboy's head coach, opting to head a Federal Agency is understood to be high risk and high reward. You may become a folk hero, but you also may get fired in disgrace through no fault of your own if the organization you nominally run shits the bed for all to see.