Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
The underlining thing about these riots is simple. It's not about racism, justice, or even Corona. No, these riots are the culmination of four years worth of TDS. People have been looking for an excuse to launch a massive riot like this for years, this very thread is a timeline of that desire. But here's the thing: It's not even November yet.

Probably not a real hot take, but if Trump wins the riots that spark from that is going to make this look so tiny.
You hit the nail on the head, I was going to say almost exactly this. Trump hasn't fulfilled their prophecies of nuking the world and/or declaring himself Dictator for Life so the TDS afflicted have the world's biggest case of blue balls, combine that with stress from the bat coof and the usual fuckery from Democrat-run chimp factories, and you end up with this. I'm sure there are reasonable liberals out there, there has to be, but all I'm seeing is a bunch of tards shitting their pants and punching themselves in the face while screeching that Trump made them do it. George Floyd is just the unlucky nigga whose name is going to be attached to this but you're right, it sure as hell isn't actually about that.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1346576

Excuse me, who started this?

View attachment 1346580

If the resolution is too small, I'll paraphrase it: Blah blah when children have meltdowns in classrooms, we're supposed to support and comfort them because it was trauma. Black people are traumatized children. Please clap for my wisdom.

And my favorite:
View attachment 1346581

We've been looting your businesses, burning your livelihoods, and threatening to beat or kill you nonstop for a week. Now be my meat shield and die protecting me otherwise you have no principles.
That second pic is a little more significant than you might think. There was a time when applying that logic even to schoolchildren was seen as completely asinine, until the SJWs of the mid 2000s created a concept called "Restorative Justice" and got various school boards to implement it. Now it's been in the schools long enough for this teacher to think it's completely sensible and normal. Given how popular that little post is now I'd say that its use in schools has normalized it to the point that it will soon be a mainstream idea for how the criminal justice system ought to be "reformed".

SBG

kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly sure Trump uses Tucker as a Bellwether. He doesn't... guide Trump, so much as indicate to Trump where the Republican base wants to go. Its probably why Trump has such a solid floor for his approval. If Tucker gets heated for or against something, Trump uses that as a sign to look into it with his advisors.
Apparently back in 2016 Kushner was doing a lot of work on data mining to help with the campaign, so he may be the one that helps pick up information on these different bellwethers to understand where Trump should try going politically. Makes it sorta funny that Kushner then gets so much shit as being imagined a puppeteer trying to undermine Trump.

Honest Coyote

Assigned Cop At Birth
kiwifarms.net
Ok, let's address the elephant in the room: how does Trump going into the bunker makes him look at the eyes of everyone? I'm not talking about leftists, he could go right in front of the White House and showing no fear of the rioters and they will still hate him, but about the common folk and his supporters. I have seen people far away from being your BLM antifa idiot shitting on him for that, how does the rest of America feel about this?
No change in my personal opinion. Probably late, but if Trump hadn't gone to the bunker, he'd be getting blasted as a grandiose narcissist who believes he's invincible. He went, so instead he's a whiny pissbaby. The two minute hate is tedious when you don't share it.

The underlining thing about these riots is simple. It's not about racism, justice, or even Corona. No, these riots are the culmination of four years worth of TDS. People have been looking for an excuse to launch a massive riot like this for years, this very thread is a timeline of that desire. But here's the thing: It's not even November yet.

Probably not a real hot take, but if Trump wins the riots that spark from that is going to make this look so tiny.
They might try, but riots rely on an element of "shock and awe". It's now night whatever of these riots, and the shock value is gone. Rage is starting to build there now instead. I doubt people will have forgotten about them in the next 5 months. We may joke about attention span news cycles, but your downtown getting ransacked is alot more personal than boring congressional hearings. For some people, this will be on their minds every day for the rest of their lives.

I can practically guarantee you everyone on the fence of the gun control debate is now seriously looking into firearm ownership, and everyone already rightwing is now much more vigilant. The next riots won't have the 3-4 day reaction time for backlash; it will be closer to 3-4 hours.

Honest Coyote

Assigned Cop At Birth
kiwifarms.net
Where were they demanding haircuts? Lying fucking idiot, this Holly character.
God damn, I wish people would start giving out the background, that haircauts were an example of hypocrisy of politicians locking things down for everyone but themselves. But nope, can't bother trying to understand the context. "YoU jUsT dOn'T cArE tHaT pEoPlE mIgHt DiE, kArEn." But of course, everyone must tongue-fuck the assholes of the people burning down cities and stealing everything, because "we need to recognize their pain."

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I find amusing about the TDS surrounding these riots. Trump did not start them, he even joined in on denouncing how George Floyd was mishandled by the police. His actual actions have been well within his constitutional powers and quite restrained from the boot dropping fascist overlord the TDS sufferers have been expecting. Overall, his restraint is downright commendable given current circumstances.

Yet somehow he's an unreasonable lunatic who want to become Emperor and turn the military loose to make the streets rivers of blood.

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I find amusing about the TDS surrounding these riots. Trump did not start them, he even joined in on denouncing how George Floyd was mishandled by the police. His actual actions have been well within his constitutional powers and quite restrained from the boot dropping fascist overlord the TDS sufferers have been expecting. Overall, his restraint is downright commendable given current circumstances.

Yet somehow he's an unreasonable lunatic who want to become Emperor and turn the military loose to make the streets rivers of blood.
B-but a Trump-voter killed George! That means Trump's guilty of MURDER!!!!!!!!