Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Nejo

"You don't have full context"
kiwifarms.net
Ideology is a hell of a drug. I've seen people on Social Media being faced with video or scientific evidence about something they believed being proved false and they will flat out say "Its fake". Its beyond horrifying when you see your friends who have Masters or PHDs dismiss a raw unedited video or transcript as fake or falsified just because it goes against their political views. It really makes you think how much of their knowledge and getting their degree was based of hard work and intelligence and how much was kissing the right ass.
That was religion at its peak, Nietche was right, science killed god and society couldn't deal with the harsh truth so we substituted it with petty politics. whicever faggot said WW3 was gonna be a war of ideas was right too

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
Another KYM entry and comments:

"Some people think he did it on purpose, but honestly I think the small-brained president didn't bother to watch the full video before he praised them. Kinda like that time Digornio made an inappropriate comment on #WhyIStayed, a hashtag for abuse."

"Bro you just posted racism You are going to lose vote"

"God bless the United States, a true bastion of "Democracy with American Characteristics"."

"I've heard several views of the nature of this tweet, sheer ignorance, racism, another trump troll. The fact that we cannot tell the difference anymore shows that this has truly gone out of control."

"You can add this to the piles of "racist things trump has done" and "legally questionable things trump has done"."

"Trump… you FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! "

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure he's not racist. What happened here was just the 74774839274635229945th coincidence in a row."

" Waiting for the Presidential Cocksuckers to show up and squirm about how totally-not-racist the Upside Down Candy-Corn is, guys."

"Trump's ego greatly surpasses his intelligence. I doubt the moron is capable of admitting he made a mistake."

"He has a bad look for a lot of other reasons, it's just this sort of thing rises above the more important stuff. Like when he eased the regulations around dumping coal ash into unlined ponds, or when he limited Interior department climate studies to one year, or when he repealed a rule that prevented coal companies from dumping mining debris into streams, or when he removed regulations on discharging mercury into surface water."

"You are a fucking dense idiot to think Trump is not racist. Give me a fucking break dude. What did he do for blacks? Jobs? Yeah all that is gone anyway fuck fart."

"Trump was known for his shitty views on other races before he became Potus. Even when he became President he didnt stop his bullshit, like when he said judge Gonzalo Curiel was a mexican and thus couldn't do his job properly despite the fact that he was born in Indiana."

"Yeah let’s just forget about that time he called the countries with tons of immigrants coming here shitholes Remember that, dumbass!?"

"What about the time he was found guilty of discriminating against black residents in his rentals? Twice? In violation of the Fair Housing Act of 1968?"

"Trump said Obama was born in Kenya, that makes him ipso facto a racist. He also called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, even after they were exonerated – calling for innocent black kids to be executed is lynching, which is extremely racist."

Man, KYM users are really convinced that Trump is a racist at this point.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417677

This bullshit doesn't even surprise me anymore, lol. They could scream, "NAZI" at the top of their lungs all day, every day, and I wouldn't even think it was weird, anymore. They're just completely bereft of anything even resembling a rational argument and I'm just bored of it now.
Notice how they say "region" and not "place", "mountain", or site.
It ain't just the destruction of one monument that's being discussed in that post.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll quote myself. I don't think TPP has anything to do with china though. But the Dems have always been pretty chummy with China.

Hilary might have covered up the whole virus. She would have signed TPP and been chummy with China. China would obviously want it covered up. And Hilary would be more than willing to do so. The media would've ran interference with the WH, saying there's nothing going on. The media would also say if you think something is going on, you're a conspiracy theorist. The rumors would spread from china to Social Media. Once covid reached america, the same types of videos we saw in china would appear. The Social Media platforms would try and censor these posts. Tons of people would have died. Hilary would only admit there's something to the rumors when bodies are starting to pile up and its too big to ignore.

Might of being the keyword. We really don't know what exactly would have been done.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417677

This bullshit doesn't even surprise me anymore, lol. They could scream, "NAZI" at the top of their lungs all day, every day, and I wouldn't even think it was weird, anymore. They're just completely bereft of anything even resembling a rational argument and I'm just bored of it now.
And that's come for those who want to keep blacks in the plantation and welfare state and one of their former presidents interned japanese people in camps.

Edit:
Hey Barbra, guess how Hillary Clinton would had thanked you? We would have talked of your "suicide" now.

The Last Stand

13 - Joan Crawford Special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
100% unless it is a hard sciences degree then its like 60%.
I have never met a population that delights in ignorance like PHDs do. If its not relevant/releated to their experiece of study, it is simply not worth knowing. Knowing that sort of thing is for doctorate students and post-docs, not for me as a professor/researcher.
Someone I watch, I think it was Ready to Glare, said in one of her videos that some of the dumbest people she knows are PHDs.

You can't make a virus "kill itself" so I can't see how she would have done any better than Trump has.

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net
Agreed.

Look, he was likely a piece of shit, but even pieces of shit deserve their day in court.

Jumped up aggitators trying to get their own version of justice is how you have CNN trying to ruin the lives of the Duke LaCrosse team or those kids getting yelled at by a professional agitator. It being the "correct target" doesn't make it good or right.
"Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake." -A Man for All Seasons

I have never met a population that delights in ignorance like PHDs do.
Not even teenagers???

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Academics are often bafflingly stupid, though this isn't always necessarily left wing, just predominantly. A few years ago anarcho-capitalism had a strange degree of following with a few educated people despite the fact it blatantly doesn't work (good luck making a country with no army and no borders), resulting in stupidity like Galt's Gulch Chile. Fortunately that has largely faded away now, but I had someone with postgraduate education tell me that he used to be an anarcho capitalist before he realised that having a lawless, borderless waste for a society possibly wasn't the best idea.

McGregor

kiwifarms.net
Weren't they saying that we shouldn't worry about the BLM protests worsening the pandemic?
The new excuse is: "Racism is a greater threat to public health then Covid-19!" Of course to go out of the house for any other nonessential - as defined by your moral superiors of course - reason risks spreading Covid-19... apparently not racism? I don't know...

Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem with US politics is that it has become so bitterly polarised that people take adversarial stances on pretty much everything. The ultimate was when Reddit went from calling anti-lockdown demonstrations domestic terrorism to cheering on rampant destruction of property within a month. Countries like Japan and Romania which had very few deaths from the virus don't have these colossal polarsation issues pushing the country towards the edge of civil war.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Academics are often bafflingly stupid, though this isn't always necessarily left wing, just predominantly.
Yes. That's less to do with any monopoly on stupidity by the left than it is to do with academia's left-wing tendencies. You find apples under an apple tree. You find lefties in the humanities.

Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. That's less to do with any monopoly on stupidity by the left than it is to do with academia's left-wing tendencies. You find apples under an apple tree. You find lefties in the humanities.
I agree. Stupidity crosses political barriers; academia is where you find the left wing idiots, and to find the right wing idiots you look on sites like this.

I once saw a rather amusing comment that subreddits like badhistory, badphilosophy, and badpolitics were all full of the worst kind of communist nonsense, apart from badeconomics, which was all Keynesian nonsense because no credible economist would actually think Marxism worked.