Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net
Hypothetically if all this turns out to be true, you think his core supporters will still stand by him?
Hypothetically if this was all true, what would you want Trump to do?

About the only thing he hasn't done to screw over Russia is let fly the nukes. Is that what we want now? Is it time for fiery Armageddon?

EDIT: This convinces me that people are increasingly believing that international politics is supposed to function like social media. Block and cut out of your life. Or that you can hashtag them into an apology.

Well blocking an entire country doesn't make them go away.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
That's a really dumb lie. You just posted this!

Lie to me, by all means, but lie to me with respect! Who are you saving your good lies for? @AnOminous ? You think I'm Montel Williams and you're saving the good stuff for Larry King?

I am not Montel Williams.

I AM NOT MONTEL WILLIAMS!
You right, that was fucked up on my part. In all honesty, people hate the golden mean fallacy but the left and the right is choosing your own poison. At least when the pendulum swings, it’ll be funny laughing at loons instead of depressing.
t. ChapoTrapHouse, moments before the banhammer came for them.
Oh yeah, I nearly forgot there was a reddit meltdown happening. Mass bannings and shit.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Hypothetically if all this turns out to be true, you think his core supporters will still stand by him?
Hypothetically I could see a bird in my backyard if I looked outside.

Hypothetically I could get into a car accident at some point in my life.

Hypothetically I could win the lottery today.

Hypothetically I could be struck by lightning whilst riding a shark to attack a polar bear swimming for an ice floe.

Hypothetically a lot of possibilities exist.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
And if hypothetically Biden was a Chinese Manchurian candidate, would still prefer him to Trump?

See how silly you sound? You're just parroting a "STAY HOME, DON'T VOTE" demotivational argument cooked up elsewhere. We could go round and round the scandal merry-go-round, and if only half turned out to be true, then nobody would be "electable" and the entire democratic process would grind to a halt. Our elections have ceased to be about actual policies and whether or not they are actually implemented, and have just become one tabloid headline after another. "TRUMP IS WORKING FOR RUSSIA". "NO HILLARY WORKS FOR RUSSIA". "NO TRUMP DOES." "NO BIDEN". "NO TRUMP".

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
The new excuse is: "Racism is a greater threat to public health then Covid-19!" Of course to go out of the house for any other nonessential - as defined by your moral superiors of course - reason risks spreading Covid-19... apparently not racism? I don't know...
It makes sense, their program to remodel society takes priority over stopping covid, which in turn takes priority over anything whitey likes doing.

Private Pyle

kiwifarms.net

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you think her reaction would be if Trump won a second time?
For how rabid her hatred is for Trump and all of his supporters, I predict a suicide attempt. She is so sure of herself that failure will ruin her (she also has a past history of being an alcoholic, so she may go back to drinking as well).

Iwasamwillbe

Eternal Wrestlemania Champion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel that we're witnessing the beginning of the second wave of sperging that will come in next month of the Eternal Summer of 2020. Posts like the ones quoted below are evidence of that.
Better the devil you know. As bad as the left can be, the right is even worse. Case in point; defending Emmet Till’s murder.
Was this a bad attempt to troll, were you drunk, were you high, or what?

Imagine arguing for what is effectively censorship because "lol better the devil you know". It's absolutely fucking retarded.

You right, that was fucked up on my part. In all honesty, people hate the golden mean fallacy but the left and the right is choosing your own poison. At least when the pendulum swings, it’ll be funny laughing at loons instead of depressing.
At least you can admit wrong, though, probably unlike the poster quoted below.

You seem to have missed the point of that post entirely, which is that this entire issue is a manufactured controversy over irrelevancies.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For how rabid her hatred is for Trump and all of his supporters, I predict a suicide attempt.
Everyone predicting suicides in the wake of Trump's reelection is just beyond optimistic. The defining trait of these people is how much they love themselves... in fact that's why they hate Orange Man so much, they see him as getting in the way of what they want, their desires, their mission, their place in history. None of it is about the country, marginalized groups, or whoever they're using as a shield this week... it is always, 100% about themselves. Someone who's so deeply wrapped up in their own ego would never take their own life due to such an upset.

That's why the 2016 election saw its own set of riots and attacks... they turned that anger and frustration out on others, on anyone in their path. So yeah, there won't be a mass wash of suicides, sorry to say, but better buckle up for Riots: The Threequel.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone predicting suicides in the wake of Trump's reelection is just beyond optimistic. The defining trait of these people is how much they love themselves... in fact that's why they hate Orange Man so much, they see him as getting in the way of what they want, their desires, their mission, their place in history. None of it is about the country, marginalized groups, or whoever they're using as a shield this week... it is always, 100% about themselves. Someone who's so deeply wrapped up in their own ego would never take their own life due to such an upset.

That's why the 2016 election saw its own set of riots and attacks... they turned that anger and frustration out on others, on anyone in their path. So yeah, there won't be a mass wash of suicides, sorry to say, but better buckle up for Riots: The Threequel.
The US suicide rate has actually been increasing for a few years now, unlike in many countries like Japan where the rate is dropping, so the odd suicide wouldn't shock me. There won't be some kind of giant left wing Jonestown though.

Private Pyle

kiwifarms.net
I feel that we're witnessing the beginning of the second wave of sperging that will come in next month of the Eternal Summer of 2020. Posts like the ones quoted below are evidence of that.

Was this a bad attempt to troll, were you drunk, were you high, or what?

Imagine arguing for what is effectively censorship because "lol better the devil you know". It's absolutely fucking retarded.

At least you can admit wrong, though, probably unlike the poster quoted below.

You seem to have missed the point of that post entirely, which is that this entire issue is a manufactured controversy over irrelevancies.
I’m not going to lie; I managed to get burned out from this month. The outside world has become so frustrating, I need to point fingers at someone, white, black, left, right. Useless and stupid but sometimes you need to scream into a void.

Between COVID, the riots, statues being torn down, entire companies tripping over white guilt, and COVID spiking again, an alien invasion seems more appealing.

Granted, I have a naive sense of hope. Maybe a second term with Trump can help America, be it directly or indirectly. Even if Biden wins, I can only hope he can’t fuck things even more.