Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Iwasamwillbe

Imperator Caesar Augustus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where else to put this, but the weirdest fucking thing on this entire site is seeing white supremacists and progressives giving each other ass pats over bashing Trump.
Faux-intellectuals, even those of otherwise drastically different political views, can often flock to the relatively few things that unite all of them simultaneously.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Faux-intellectuals, even those of otherwise drastically different political views, can often flock to the relatively few things that unite all of them simultaneously.
Hasn't it often been said that the one thing that could bring white supremacists and black supremacists together is their shared hatred of Jews?

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
This is true for the right as much as the left, with tradcons and assorted LARPers.
When one party is actively advocating for an "end to whiteness," I think that qualifies as safety on the Maslow scale tbh.
View attachment 1487072
Why do their jokes suck so much?
Successful humor requires an element of truth. Nothing is funny if it's inane or a non-sequitur. Leftists have insulated themselves completely from reality, so they can't attach their humor to the kind of truth that would make it funny. The best they have is irony and even that isn't really very funny.

Local Fed

Dolly Parton fan account
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487072
That "joke" makes me think of how so many younger people (and by people I mean mostly the girls) while I was growing up who thought that they were more mature than they were would get (for preformative purposes, I suspect in hindsight) mad at something like that. Most of them actually ended up, as of now at least, on the Karen-in-training/very liberal path. Like when I was 10 and some kid would make some stupid joke that amounted to pretty much just being "haha penis... I say penis, penis funny haha" they'd get mad and go "Ugh grow up." Now at least the ones that I know typically share the politics of the people going "haha penis... I say penis, penis funny haha."

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that Dems were JUST sperging about how mail-in ballots would be fraudulent because Drumpf was trying to dismantle the postal service. They already made the argument that it's not legitimate. He's calling their bluff.

You mean like "Flatten the Curve," "Social Distancing," and "The New Normal?"
You forgot "The walls are closing in."

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: despite this artificial bullshit, Trump's still at 43% in an aggregated poll.

Also keep in mind this will likely rise since people are actively getting sick of the lockdowns and job losses by these retarded governors. Expect some recalls I bet. They also are more and more aware of the "protests" being riots and Joe continues to become more senile too.

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487072
I found these in the replies

Screenshot_20200731-185217_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200731-185300_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-185318_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-185333_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-185351_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-185417_Chrome.jpg

I think I'm gonna hurl
tenor (1).gif

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH LEFTISTS AND DICK SIZES?! I've reached point were making fun of the size of someone's penis should be consided bodyshaming.

As a matter of fact, why are these people obsessed with a 74 year old's dick?

Last edited:

ProblematicUser420

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1487281
View attachment 1487289View attachment 1487290View attachment 1487291View attachment 1487292View attachment 1487293
I think I'm gonna hurl
View attachment 1487295

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH LEFTISTS AND DICK SIZES?! I've reached point were making fun of the size of someone's penis should be consided bodyshaming.

As a matter of fact, why do these people obsessed with a 74 year old's dick?
It's that projection thing they're always talking about

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1487281
View attachment 1487289View attachment 1487290View attachment 1487291View attachment 1487292View attachment 1487293
I think I'm gonna hurl
View attachment 1487295

As a matter of fact, why do these people obsessed with a 74 year old's dick?
Cuz everybody loves BIG DICK ENERGY small dicks get in the back of the bus.

The left promoted promiscuity so there is an increasing need for bigger dicks so there's not a hotdog in a hallway situation going on. Or anal.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
Cuz everybody loves BIG DICK ENERGY small dicks get in the back of the bus.

The left promoted promiscuity so there is an increasing need for bigger dicks so there's not a hotdog in a hallway situation going on. Or anal.
Meh. Then they complain that it is too big and makes them sore and they still won't fuck you.

Women, man. They just want to look at you like a slab of meat, they don't actually want to interact with you or develop any lasting bond.