Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
When one party is actively advocating for an "end to whiteness," I think that qualifies as safety on the Maslow scale tbh.

Successful humor requires an element of truth. Nothing is funny if it's inane or a non-sequitur. Leftists have insulated themselves completely from reality, so they can't attach their humor to the kind of truth that would make it funny. The best they have is irony and even that isn't really very funny.
Maybe Scott Adam's "Two Movies" theory is correct and their jokes are only funny if you're watching their movie. Otherwise you wonder what the hell they're on about.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Scott Adam's "Two Movies" theory is correct and their jokes are only funny if you're watching their movie. Otherwise you wonder what the hell they're on about.
That's probably true. But honestly even if you do watch the leftist movie it's very low brow.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH LEFTISTS AND DICK SIZES?! I've reached point were making fun of the size of someone's penis should be consided bodyshaming.

As a matter of fact, why are these people obsessed with a 74 year old's dick?
It's because they have no idea how conservatives think. In their minds, conservatives are fucking obsessed with Trump being some sort of super-masculine alpha chad, and to them, a super-masculine alpha chad means GIANT DONG, which means obviously everyone who supports Trump must think he has BIG DICK ENERGY.

So they think mocking the imaginary Trump penis that exists in their minds is totally an own on Trump and will upset his supporters... But it doesn't. It just makes them look like the mentally retarded, emotionally stunted impotent losers desperate for any form of attention they can get.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
It's because they have no idea how conservatives think. In their minds, conservatives are fucking obsessed with Trump being some sort of super-masculine alpha chad, and to them, a super-masculine alpha chad means GIANT DONG, which means obviously everyone who supports Trump must think he has BIG DICK ENERGY.

So they think mocking the imaginary Trump penis that exists in their minds is totally an own on Trump and will upset his supporters... But it doesn't. It just makes them look like the mentally retarded, emotionally stunted impotent losers desperate for any form of attention they can get.
Also, they dont have sex with women. Because unless you're dealing with a size queen(rare) most women seem to operate on a motion in the ocean lane as opposed to size of the boat(as long as you are tall enough to ride the ride.)

Local Fed

Dolly Parton fan account
kiwifarms.net

It's similar with calling people incels and saying that you "need to go have sex" being used as a retort. "Oh you disagree with me? It's probably because you can't get laid, incel." Making cummies rules their world in many cases.

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net

This. Conservatives understand liberals more than liberals understand conservatives.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
I just hope their are enough sane people to get him In for another 4 years,but as long as the media can spew whatever narrative they want, this will continue to happen, and as soon as they get power again we are fucked because they will go completely scorched earth. Honestly the only way out is some sort of civil conflict, all it took was the Barr hearings and now I know dozens of people irl that are claiming the riots are a right wing myth. It’s gotten to the point that their political party winning is more important than objective reality. The media has given them an alternate reality to turn to that will validate them constantly as well as tell them when to be angry.
If he doesn't get another 4 years, it's going to get ugly. Even if he does, and the RNC are continuing to be a bunch of corrupt, bought out narcissists with red asses and serpent tongues, it's likely to get ugly. I still don't see the possibility of Biden being around for election night, but if the Democrats take the Senate, the House, and the Presidency, I doubt the first amendment will matter within a year, and the second will be eviscerated, and assuming a reasonably sober judiciary, the judiciary will be shucked like an oyster and turned into a rality show level mob appeal fiasco. Shit, if the Democrats get the Senate and the House, expect Trump to be impeached and ejected by June 2021.

It all makes me kind of sad. I have a hard time describing it, but if one has read a great deal on Russia from 1905 until about the purging of Zinoviev, or Weimar-Nazi Germany from 1923 to the death of Hindenberg, it's all so stunningly obvious. It's like we've developed a sophistication as a civilization to find an emergent property which combines the basest of vitriolic and sadistic animal emotions with uber-efficient social and industrial organization, and can now create an ideological narrative that serves nothing but itself, immune to compromise, falsibility, or rationality. The only truth is The Party. And it can utterly co-opt human rationaity.

It makes me sad. the world held way better hope, even when I was a kid and we actually spent more time than not expecting to be vapourized by atomic weapons, than it does now. There is something of "the animal in man", something with explosive power, a-rrationality, and the sort of "eroticism o fascism" happening again right now, which we haven't seen in such an encompassing way in all human history except the Nazis and Bolsheviks (though the Catholics gave it the old college try), which is kind of disturbing.

I supposse I'm lucky to be older. I maybe have three more federal election cycles ahead of me, and the worst I can see in my situation is some embarrassment of a faggot in a hideous mockery of women's clothes and makeup, screaming and crying in my face, with the stink of Rohypnol wafting from his pockets calling me a Nazi, as he smashes a bottle of piss over my head on my way to the voting booth. Even worse, if he's such a coward, he can't even get the conviction to act, and just postures.

It all makes me think of the Yeat's line:

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."

The Bolsheviks did it -- incredibly successfully --- the Nazis did it --- incredibly successfully, but I think the natural need to lose self restraint in these ideologies (they are like heroin) has caused these fuckers to over extend themselves. There was no natural central leader (thank Gawd!) to direct that energy and so that insane energy is bouncing off the walls, rather than decimating cities. All it knows is to destroy what is, and burn bridges in the process. CNN/NYT/NBC propaganda isn't effective enough yet to replace that strong leader by the committee of groupthink.

I think Pelosi finally saw it after the governemnt lockdown last year, and it scared the shit out of her, so she is completely a puppet to this unchained monster. It's why she has aged so much in the last year and is clearly half in the bag every time she's in public (sounds like Yagoda or Beria). She sees the destruction of it, but rather than risk being destroyed by it, she cowers under it, hoping to avoid it's gaze.

The stupidity of it all is depressing and worrying, but also kind of hilarious. Everything from the left since sometime in the mid-2000s was summed up half a century earlier: War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery. But we don't live in an Orwell novel. ClownWorld is too ridiculous, we live in a Vonnegut novel.

Really, at this point, I just want to watch Rachel MAddow cry on national TV again, and then lack enough self-awareness or healthy shame that she still goes on, pretending she is a journalist.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
If he doesn't get another 4 years, it's going to get ugly. Even if he does, and the RNC are continuing to be a bunch of corrupt, bought out narcissists with red asses and serpent tongues, it's likely to get ugly. I still don't see the possibility of Biden being around for election night, but if the Democrats take the Senate, the House, and the Presidency, I doubt the first amendment will matter within a year, and the second will be eviscerated, and assuming a reasonably sober judiciary, the judiciary will be shucked like an oyster and turned into a rality show level mob appeal fiasco. Shit, if the Democrats get the Senate and the House, expect Trump to be impeached and ejected by June 2021.

It all makes me kind of sad. I have a hard time describing it, but if one has read a great deal on Russia from 1905 until about the purging of Zinoviev, or Weimar-Nazi Germany from 1923 to the death of Hindenberg, it's all so stunningly obvious. It's like we've developed a sophistication as a civilization to find an emergent property which combines the basest of vitriolic and sadistic animal emotions with uber-efficient social and industrial organization, and can now create an ideological narrative that serves nothing but itself, immune to compromise, falsibility, or rationality. The only truth is The Party. And it can utterly co-opt human rationaity.

It makes me sad. the world held way better hope, even when I was a kid and we actually spent more time than not expecting to be vapourized by atomic weapons, than it does now. There is something of "the animal in man", something with explosive power, a-rrationality, and the sort of "eroticism o fascism" happening again right now, which we haven't seen in such an encompassing way in all human history except the Nazis and Bolsheviks (though the Catholics gave it the old college try), which is kind of disturbing.

I supposse I'm lucky to be older. I maybe have three more federal election cycles ahead of me, and the worst I can see in my situation is some embarrassment of a faggot in a hideous mockery of women's clothes and makeup, screaming and crying in my face, with the stink of Rohypnol wafting from his pockets calling me a Nazi, as he smashes a bottle of piss over my head on my way to the voting booth. Even worse, if he's such a coward, he can't even get the conviction to act, and just postures.

The Bolsheviks did it -- incredibly successfully --- the Nazis did it --- incredibly successfully, but I think the natural need to lose self restraint in these ideologies (they are like heroin) has caused these fuckers to over extend themselves. There was no natural central leader (thank Gawd!) to direct that energy and so that insane energy is bouncing off the walls, rather than decimating cities. All it knows is to destroy what is, and burn bridges in the process. CNN/NYT/NBC propaganda isn't effective enough yet to replace that strong leader by the committee of groupthink.

I think Pelosi finally saw it after the governemnt lockdown last year, and it scared the shit out of her, so she is completely a puppet to this unchained monster. It's why she has aged so much in the last year and is clearly half in the bag every time she's in public (sounds like Yagoda or Beria). She sees the destruction of it, but rather than risk being destroyed by it, she cowers under it, hoping to avoid it's gaze.

The stupidity of it all is depressing and worrying, but also kind of hilarious. Everything from the left since sometime in the mid-2000s was summed up half a century earlier: War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery. But we don't live in an Orwell novel. ClownWorld is too ridiculous, we live in a Vonnegut novel.

Really, at this point, I just want to watch Rachel MAddow cry on national TV again, and then lack enough self-awareness or healthy shame that she still goes on, pretending she is a journalist.
I feel you, but I disagree. We are blessed to live in the non boring times of History. Shits gonna be rough but that's how diamonds are made.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
I found these in the replies

View attachment 1487281
View attachment 1487289View attachment 1487290View attachment 1487291View attachment 1487292View attachment 1487293
I think I'm gonna hurl
View attachment 1487295

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH LEFTISTS AND DICK SIZES?! I've reached point were making fun of the size of someone's penis should be consided bodyshaming.

Look at all those oh so clever and mature witticisms from the party of(supposedly) functional adults.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I found these in the replies

View attachment 1487281
View attachment 1487289View attachment 1487290View attachment 1487291View attachment 1487292View attachment 1487293
I think I'm gonna hurl
View attachment 1487295

Old Cheeto Donny doesn't have anything on my wife's bull!

ditto

kiwifarms.net
That theory gives them too much credit. There's only one movie - but some people are just garbage people that enjoy heckling and bullying. TDS gives them a socially acceptable (in some places, socially necessary) target.
I want her to go MovieBob and say what she's really thinking, and probably earn a visit from the Secret Service.

AbunchofNiggos

kiwifarms.net

Yeah it really feels like history might be repeating itself. I am not a person with an idealized view of Facism but I would take it in a heartbeat if it meant their was a future for myself and my (god willing I have them) children. Sometimes I wish their was a way to wipe the slate clean and start again but than it’s just the slow process of fucking up in the same ways we did in the past. Really hard not to be demoralized. Hopefully all of the craziness wakes up non political people to vote.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
which means obviously everyone who supports Trump must think he has BIG DICK ENERGY.
Which just goes to show how incapable they are of comprehending memes. "Big dick energy" isn't about having a big dick, it's about acting like you have a big dick. The whole point is swaggering around with the sort of confidence that only comes with having a python in your draws, even if you've only got a baby carrot.

Trump unquestionably has big dick energy. Sometimes his big dick energy is so big that it, too, has a dick, and even Trump's big dick energy's dick is bigger than Biden's dick energy. Usually that's the point where his big dick energy causes problems, but hey, better than "Balls in purse" energy.

AbunchofNiggos

kiwifarms.net
That theory gives them too much credit. There's only one movie - but some people are just garbage people that enjoy heckling and bullying. TDS gives them a socially acceptable (in some places, socially necessary) target.
I will say, most of the people I know that are SUPER Into leftist politics are people that were very strange in highschool, goth kids that would drink cough syrup in the bathroom and stumble around the school and shit. The other main type I know are good students that were very keen to try and always appear like they were on the right side of things. (I was one, and was The kind of guy who liked Obama because my teachers liked him and “my dumb meanie parents don’t like him”) now all I care about is family. They have cultivated the image of being the party of science when really they are the party of smugness.

this isn’t to say republicans are great they for the most part only care about Conserving the right for company’s to do whatever they want. Meanwhile capitulating and letting our culture be swept away from under us

Old Cheeto Donny doesn't have anything on my wife's bull!
If someone uses an insult like that it means it has worked on them to upset them at some point and so they use it on others. Someone called them babydick in highschool, it hurt their feelings and now they run around yelling it because they think it effects people the same way it does them

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
It begins.
View attachment 1487811

View attachment 1487812View attachment 1487813

The salt begins to flow... except not really on Twitter, it's mostly just calling him dumb. No one seems to be an actual TikTok user, but they're sure it's all Zoomers who will be pissed off at Trump and cost him the election somehow.

View attachment 1487818View attachment 1487812
View attachment 1487826View attachment 1487829
Kinda based though. Break Facebook too please.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

IMHO, I don't think that much will change if the left gains all 3 branches of government. The people at the controls are the corporatist. They get a lot of their money from Wall St. They aren't going to bite the hands that feeds them by enacting wide spread socialism. And if they try it anyways, Wall St will balk because it means less business and back someone else to do their bidding. The left will probably try and punish Trump with a kangaroo Trial and remove a few more rights. But a Biden admin will mostly be Obama 2.0. Yes that would be fucking awful but you'll be able to hide from the left.

I know the left is in full revenge mode, but its mostly propagated by the woke left. And the corporatists that do parrot those talking points only do so in fear of cancel culture. They're the ones who want full on camps and shit. But a lot of these politicians on both sides of the aisle are friends behind the scenes. And the corporatists have a lot more in common with the neocons than they do the woke left. There could be more public violence against right wing individuals but I think that'll be fleeting. Because the right has guns, and ccps, and once a few people are killed in self defense, they'll back down.

Going back to biting the hand that feeds you, removing 1A & 2A will not help business. Wall St wants money and a stable America is the best position to be in. The US Dollar is the defacto global currency. If America is in total chaos, that will reflect back onto the global economy and crash it. The Yuan is not powerful enough to sustain the global economy and China is already having major issues.

Social Media will ban pretty much all wrong think because Biden's admin will look the other way, but in the end they'll crash and burn. I currently think we're on the cusp of a SM crash since people are gunshy about using it and letting their political opinions known. And it'll get even worse if the left are in control of the government. Normies will abandon facebook and twitter in droves. And those that are left are going to start cancelling each other and the service. Adverts are going to say fuck this and leave.

The left will also try and prop china back up, but a combination of the international community telling china where to stick it after getting fucked by KungFlu and the mass flooding going will be insurmountable. India won't sit by idly while China gets propped back up. And places like Italy and Australia will probably stand with India. I can see Biden, or whoever, trying to send all our food over to China to feed them. Then turn around and tell the American public "We gotta tighten our belt buckles and ration food". And once the public realizes its all getting sent to China, it won't be pretty. A hungry and broke American public is a lot more dangerous than a hungry and broke Chinese public. At least the latter has had decades of totaltarian shit beat them into submission. Not so much with the former. And we have guns. If we don't vote you out first, then the public will kill the politicians involved. People with nothing to lose are very dangerous. Trump's audience isn't going to vaporize into thin air the moment he loses. They'll be even more galvanized to fix shit. Especially if what I said above actually happens.

To quote Comed:
I feel you, but I disagree. We are blessed to live in the non boring times of History. Shits gonna be rough but that's how diamonds are made.
The woke left will think they're the reason Biden won, and not because the left probably stuff ballot boxes and shit, and continue rioting. They'll get too big for their britches. The neolibs will the woke a few bones to try and satiate them, but it won't work. They'll start going after corporations that don't toe the line 100%. And then eventually the gated communities where the rich and political big wigs live. Then the left will send in the military to strike them down. It'll be worse than now, people will probably die and literally get theis skulls caved in. But you won't hear a peep about this because the mob will get banned from Social Media. The media won't report on it because they're in the pocket of the left. As soon as its convenient, the corporatist left will throw the woke left under the bus. They already know they're getting too rowdy. The left won't do anything to rock the boat currently because the DNC thinks it can use them to win the branches of governments. They're also scared of getting cancelled by the woke left. If Biden win, they'll have the army and the power of the government at their disposal so there will be no fear of reprisal from the woke.

Biden will not make it through his first term most likely. Either there will be plans to yeet him the day after inauguration. Or he dies of stress or health issues. The best case scenario for him would be kept alive medically for a while just so the left can use him as a scapegoat for why everything they try to do goes wrong.

I still think Trump will win. The left doesn't have that many chips in their corner they can use against the voting public. They blew their load too early with the lockdowns and Floyd riots. The public doesn't trust the media or journalists. Those same groups are going broke atm. China is on the verge of breaking thanks to flooding and the possible destruction of the 3 gorges dam. Biden has put himself into a corner by vowing to pick a POC Women as his VP. They're aren't any good choices. All fucking bad. The woke will eat Biden alive if he goes back on his word. Even if the internet is a wash with shills from ShareBlue on twitter and reddit. The left are super dumb and can't think 3 feet a head of them to save their lives. It would be a miracle if Biden picks a "sensible" VP, like Tulsi or Buttigieg.

Last edited: