Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
It begins.
View attachment 1487811

View attachment 1487812View attachment 1487813

The salt begins to flow... except not really on Twitter, it's mostly just calling him dumb. No one seems to be an actual TikTok user, but they're sure it's all Zoomers who will be pissed off at Trump and cost him the election somehow.

View attachment 1487818View attachment 1487812View attachment 1487824
View attachment 1487826View attachment 1487829
Oh no, Trump is going to take away one of your many, many outlets for your narcissism! Where are you going to go to watch video clips of housewives twerking to songs that call them whores now?

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
The moment all those doctors and nurses started twerking on it during a pandemic is when Fauci should have had it banned.
That fad of allegedly swamped nurses twerking in empty hospitals is what turned a lot of people away from the media narrative about how bad the pandemic was. Aside from the fact that it's stealing everyone's data for Gyna, Tiktok was pretty great at making people so overwhelmed by utter worthless garbage that they got tired of fads quickly.

ThatOneLurker

I just keep moving forward.
kiwifarms.net
I feel you, but I disagree. We are blessed to live in the non boring times of History. Shits gonna be rough but that's how diamonds are made.

Gonna reveal my zoomer mind set but I remember back when I was reading/watching LoTR as a kid this line that was incredibly profound to me when Frodo is talking to Gandalf.

“Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Scott Adam's "Two Movies" theory is correct and their jokes are only funny if you're watching their movie. Otherwise you wonder what the hell they're on about.
Scott Adam's idea of "two movies" vaguely annoys me as it's a stupid alternative to the standard concept of projection, which he believes doesn't exist even while arguing in favor of a theory that is plainly just projection.

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Scott Adam's idea of "two movies" vaguely annoys me as it's a stupid alternative to the standard concept of projection, which he believes doesn't exist even while arguing in favor of a theory that is plainly just projection.
I don't read it as projection though. One example I have is that I was talking with a friend about police brutality. He showed me a clip of a dude wiggling and writhing on the ground when the officer asked him to calmly walk forward.

1591413107108.png
I didn't watch the rest of it admittedly as it pissed me off too much, but it ended with the officer pulling the trigger and the grandmother in the house being shot and killed.

I said that this is a clear case of non-compliance. The dude was not following officer's orders, therefore I can't defend him and say that the police was in the wrong. My friend told me that because the viewer could see his hands, then the dude was complying. It baffled me that we could be watching the same thing, agree on what the definition of complying is, and then disagree on whether the dude was complying.

Anyway, to end this post, I wanted to give an example of how I encountered the "1 screen, 2 movies" irl.

SBG

kiwifarms.net
I don't read it as projection though. One example I have is that I was talking with a friend about police brutality. He showed me a clip of a dude wiggling and writhing on the ground when the officer asked him to calmly walk forward.

I didn't watch the rest of it admittedly as it pissed me off too much, but it ended with the officer pulling the trigger and the grandmother in the house being shot and killed.

I said that this is a clear case of non-compliance. The dude was not following officer's orders, therefore I can't defend him and say that the police was in the wrong. My friend told me that because the viewer could see his hands, then the dude was complying. It baffled me that we could be watching the same thing, agree on what the definition of complying is, and then disagree on whether the dude was complying.

Anyway, to end this post, I wanted to give an example of how I encountered the "1 screen, 2 movies" irl.
Projection is one of the primitive defenses of the ego, alongside actions such as withdrawal, denial, omnipotent control, primitive idealization, as well as the projective and introjective identifications.

The "1 screen, 2 movies" is just a more dressed up version of projection. In your example, your friend is projecting his own feelings, for whatever reasons, onto that of the person that wasn't complying with the police.

What annoys me about the movie analogy, is it skips on past the issue of projection playing out so there's less of a focus on "why the fuck is this even happening". I don't think it's a coincidence that Scott Adams also talks of people being "assigned their opinions", as that fits in with his habit of skipping past the subject of motivating factors.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could give a fuck less about Tik Tok, so Trump trying to ban it doesn't mean shit to me. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a retarded app that's trying to hard to be Vine for SJWs, but the app means nothing to me.
It's not just a "retarded app". It's quite possibly the most extensive piece of spyware ever released. It gathers more information and more thoroughly than every other social media app combined. It's marketed as Vine for SJWs because it's feeding on people who are desperate for external validation so it can scrape their entire digital existence and that of everyone they're connected to. It is an absolutely intrusive and dangerous Chinese government op and the fact that it's portrayed as so innocuous is part of the whole social engineering of its function.

Godzilla@1989

Your move, Chief.
kiwifarms.net
It's not just a "retarded app". It's quite possibly the most extensive piece of spyware ever released. It gathers more information and more thoroughly than every other social media app combined. It's marketed as Vine for SJWs because it's feeding on people who are desperate for external validation so it can scrape their entire digital existence and that of everyone they're connected to. It is an absolutely intrusive and dangerous Chinese government op and the fact that it's portrayed as so innocuous is part of the whole social engineering of its function.
That’s extremely dangerous and stupid for them to do that. That’s interference from another country and if the Democrats aren’t pissed about this, they should be.

On second thought, they’re prolly jerking off to Obama’s Tik Toka because they confuse his politics with his dance moves on Ellen and basketball rap style slang.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
Yes but don’t get overconfident, bidens platform leaked the other night and it would includes pushing for “hate speech laws” goodbye 4chan and goodbye kiwifarms. Also being found guilty of a “hate crime” will lose you you’re right to own a firearm
wait holy shit, thought crimes in actuality? Sorry for the late reply, but holy shit. I guess it is time to DFE because at this rate your old acquaintance or coworker could make so much as an allegation and fuck you over worse than title 9 in university.

the fall of man

humanity has ended and thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good luck enforcing any of that given the existence of the first amendment. Such laws would be immediately challenged and would never survive any constitutional review
Imagine the ultimate pyrrhic victory:

Biden becomess president
Passes hate crime law
Republicans: “I am so mad at Biden I hope he minecrafts”
Blue Checks: “Hey, it’s hate speech to wish death on a sitting president”
ex-Kiwifarmers: *internal smug chuckle that cannot be shared (due to the hate site purge) as leftists get each other jailed for old racism as conservatives point out that there are literally millions of Trump assassination tweets*