Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that he's not going to win the election, alongside the fact that he doesn't know where he is at any given moment.
The longer Biden holds off on the VP selection, the worse he looks. Biden already isn’t in good health and having the election be determined by the VP isn’t a good strategy. The longer he holds off, the less time there is for people to warm go to the VP. There are plenty of people that don’t like Trump, but I’m sure those people aren’t exactly enthused with relying on a man in poor health with no VP choice to beat Trump.

Return of the Freaker

The ass was THIS fat
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the ultimate pyrrhic victory:

Biden becomess president
Passes hate crime law
Republicans: “I am so mad at Biden I hope he minecrafts”
Blue Checks: “Hey, it’s hate speech to wish death on a sitting president”
ex-Kiwifarmers: *internal smug chuckle that cannot be shared (due to the hate site purge) as leftists get each other jailed for old racism as conservatives point out that there are literally millions of Trump assassination tweets*
You know that wouldn't apply because drumpf is on le wrong side of history

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
The longer Biden holds off on the VP selection, the worse he looks. Biden already isn’t in good health and having the election be determined by the VP isn’t a good strategy. The longer he holds off, the less time there is for people to warm go to the VP. There are plenty of people that don’t like Trump, but I’m sure those people aren’t exactly enthused with relying on a man in poor health with no VP choice to beat Trump.
On the other hand, the VP choices stink. They're banking on people having less time to dig up dirt on the VP.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't say he would alter it in a negative way.

Whoever tweeted this on Joes behalf is an idiot.
Yeah this is one of those things that seems more designed to empower the opponent's base than your own.

His own will still coo over it, but haven't they just spent the last few months screeching about how "the character of this nation" is racism, slavery, bigotry, violence, and evil? I mean they've actually been screeching that for decades, they've just been burning shit while they screech it now. Seems like they don't actually care for the character of this nation very much already.

Cast Iron Pan

Firstborn son of Artavius Quarterman
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the strategy is to prevent getting to know Biden or Kamala, as the more you know them the less likeable they are? Keep it vague, make sure people want to vote against, not for?

Tismguide

kiwifarms.net
Good luck enforcing any of that given the existence of the first amendment. Such laws would be immediately challenged and would never survive any constitutional review
I agree. I'm not that worried about SCOTUS caving on the first anytime soon, especially if the GOP can find RBG's phylactery before McConnell is dragged off the Throne of Skulls. We're more than a few wise latinas away from that level of judicial activism. The second I'm less confident on, but after the peaceful protests, it's hard to imagine them pulling this one off.

That said, we're fucked either way on section 230 and corporate censorship, so I sort of suspect that when SCOTUS smacks this turd down, they'll just use it to push the lie that thick free speech still exists.

I keep thinking these people are going to go full terrorist after Trump wins. I think i'm right. These people are going to lose their shit election night. And not what we saw in 2016. Some of it will, but some cities are going to burn.
Remember all the pearl clutching about how Trump supporters would need to accept Clinton's inevitable election without violent riots?

What are those three strange symbols, at the end of the tweet? Those things that look like hooks floating above a period, I mean.
Swastikas. If you can't see that, you're part of the problem.

Again with the "give it up, gamers!" GamerGate is over rhetoric...

That fad of allegedly swamped nurses twerking in empty hospitals is what turned a lot of people away from the media narrative about how bad the pandemic was. Aside from the fact that it's stealing everyone's data for Gyna, Tiktok was pretty great at making people so overwhelmed by utter worthless garbage that they got tired of fads quickly.
To be fair, postponing elective procedures and keeping your hospitals empty and in a state of readiness to 1) isolate an infectious disease and 2) treat a mass influx of patients kind of makes sense, especially after what happened in Italy. It's when that influx never came and things didn't go back to normal it got weird.

*grumpycat* good

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Trump loses, these people should be very, very worried about angry right wing mobs. After all, they had four years of sterling examples of the left's peaceful protesting to emulate.
If the Tea Party and those protest in Michigan over covid are anything to go off of, they'll be pretty peaceful. I'd still worry about Antifa showing up to start shit and blaming it on the republicans. And the Media and PTB will be more than willing to back Antifa and call republicans violent.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
If Trump loses, these people should be very, very worried about angry right wing mobs. After all, they had four years of sterling examples of the left's peaceful protesting to emulate.
Right wingers don't even get mad when innocent whites are being executed in the streets by BLM. It's optimistic to think that anyone would do anything about the election, even if it were provably stolen or rigged.

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, the VP choices stink. They're banking on people having less time to dig up dirt on the VP.
They won't have to. The democrats have already spent most of the election year digging up dirt on their own candidates. That is, of course, unless they pick a complete unknown...

... like the republicans did with Sarah Palin! :story:

Is this guy still with the The Young Turks? I don't trust any TYK member, former or current, to be honest about Trump.
The only thing you should trust anyone from TYT to do is to scream "WHERE'S THE PLANE?" until they get kicked off of the plane.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Yeah right. The right wing will continue to do jackshit because the media has all the social/culture power and that power has been used to whip them for the past four twenty years. Even though they had scattered moments of being based (Lindsey Graham saying "boy do you people want power and I hope you never get it" was gold), they will still stand around like deer in the streets waiting to be hit or honked at.

However four years worth of woke bullshit and violent ctrl-left B-roll played in Trump's campaign ads could do something.

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net
It begins.
View attachment 1487811

View attachment 1487812View attachment 1487813

The salt begins to flow... except not really on Twitter, it's mostly just calling him dumb. No one seems to be an actual TikTok user, but they're sure it's all Zoomers who will be pissed off at Trump and cost him the election somehow.

View attachment 1487818View attachment 1487812View attachment 1487824
View attachment 1487826View attachment 1487829
I won't say I didn't get a chuckle out of the odd tiktok, but the vast majority just seemed like trash so nothing much of value will be lost in the end. I also cringe at them thinking that all zoomers use tiktok or care about it being shutdown, probably the people most upset are all those creeps that used it to interact with kids.

It's also interesting that they aren't bothered to look at the bigger picture of what other nations are starting to do about China, there's growing pressure not just in America to get them out.

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net
So they think mocking the imaginary Trump penis that exists in their minds is totally an own on Trump and will upset his supporters... But it doesn't. It just makes them look like the mentally retarded, emotionally stunted impotent losers desperate for any form of attention they can get.
It's similar with calling people incels and saying that you "need to go have sex" being used as a retort. "Oh you disagree with me? It's probably because you can't get laid, incel." Making cummies rules their world in many cases.
I keep forgetting how overused incel and simp has been over the past few months

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Welp, Days of Rage again. https://status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

All right, I’ve yammered more than that game theory guy. Let’s recap and wind up:

The Left wants to disrupt the Right’s power, organizations, celebrations.

The Right is sick of Leftist disruption and wants to punish it with force.

The hard Left has an effective infrastructure. The hard Right is looking to build one.

The hard Left will use the tactics it’s already using.

The hard Right will use Leftist tactics, at which point the Press will become very interested in denormalizing those tactics.

I’m guessing the Trump administration will try to eviscerate Lefty Institutions with budget cuts and the hard Left infrastructure with RICO.

Look for lots of property destruction, by everyone. I would not be surprised to see innovative tactics used to destroy property.

The press is a Lefty weapon and a Righty target.

Everyone will have enemies’ lists. All of us are already on somebody’s.

Effective Righty violence will be, by necessity, by loners or by really close conspiracies (think family members).

Effective Lefty violence will be by capable, fully operating cells.

If we get political violence between civilians, it’s mostly going to be low-level until it abruptly isn’t.

Some suicidal mass murder types may copycat political violence and choose political targets.

You do not want white people to riot. You Do Not. Want. White People. To Riot.

The Press has normalized the left's tactics -- Antifa rioting. The second the right starts using said tactics, the Press will become very interested in denormalizing those tactics.

"It's ok for our terrorists and our pet joggers, it's NOT OK FOR YOU TO DO IT."