Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this got posted in the Biden thread in A&H
The one thing that might impact at least a portion of the Latino vote would be if Biden picks Karen Bass as his VP. She's a longtime actual fucking Marxist Castro supporter and friend. Not simply a wannabe like AOC. She has openly worked and aided the Cuban Communist Regime. Just mentioning her as a possibility could and likely will cost Biden Florida. While as a California Congresswoman she brings nothing to the table that Biden isn't already going to win.
Mind you, Karen Bass is supposed to be the "safest" VP pick since she's an unknown.

Biden is fucked ten ways to sunday.

Last edited:

the fall of man

humanity has ended and thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp, Days of Rage again. https://status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

All right, I’ve yammered more than that game theory guy. Let’s recap and wind up:

The Left wants to disrupt the Right’s power, organizations, celebrations.

The Right is sick of Leftist disruption and wants to punish it with force.

The hard Left has an effective infrastructure. The hard Right is looking to build one.

The hard Left will use the tactics it’s already using.

The hard Right will use Leftist tactics, at which point the Press will become very interested in denormalizing those tactics.

I’m guessing the Trump administration will try to eviscerate Lefty Institutions with budget cuts and the hard Left infrastructure with RICO.

Look for lots of property destruction, by everyone. I would not be surprised to see innovative tactics used to destroy property.

The press is a Lefty weapon and a Righty target.

Everyone will have enemies’ lists. All of us are already on somebody’s.

Effective Righty violence will be, by necessity, by loners or by really close conspiracies (think family members).

Effective Lefty violence will be by capable, fully operating cells.

If we get political violence between civilians, it’s mostly going to be low-level until it abruptly isn’t.

Some suicidal mass murder types may copycat political violence and choose political targets.

You do not want white people to riot. You Do Not. Want. White People. To Riot.

The Press has normalized the left's tactics -- Antifa rioting. The second the right starts using said tactics, the Press will become very interested in denormalizing those tactics.

"It's ok for our terrorists and our pet joggers, it's NOT OK FOR YOU TO DO IT."
The current rioters are mostly white, though. They’re just not effective.

I understand what you’re saying, however, or think I do - if the right thinks that it has been deceived and is losing control, paramilitary orgs of appalachian / redoubtist christian hoarders / clean cut mormon dominionists with deer rifles will probably start making very clear that America’s overton window isn’t that easy to shove leftward. We have allowed our fellow citizens to exercise their freedom of speech, and we will not be denied the same opportunity.

Honestly, that might feel like waking from a terrible dream, even if it’s to a harsh reality.

Edit: re: the loners and rightist mass shooters / bombers, I expect that to happen if the Good Ol’ Boys don’t show up. But I believe those guys are out there, waiting.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Edit: re: the loners and rightist mass shooters / bombers, I expect that to happen if the Good Ol’ Boys don’t show up. But I believe those guys are out there, waiting.
The FBI spent the last 50 years undermining them with double agents and entrapment, and the Sackler family spent 20 years poisoning their communities with opiates. There will not be a mass uprising. You cannot rely on them to be your bulwark, we must get out and put forward candidates that believe in what we do. We must win electoral victories for people who will not cuck, and who will pull the country back from the brink.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
The radical left wingers aren't going to vote. Democracy requires faith the system and the ones rioting the street have no faith in the system. Why vote when they can tear the system down and create something better?
As if the radical left-wingers won't make this country into a depressing dystopia like 1984.

This might be unrelated, but I hope these extreme left-wingers don't wish for Trump to be dead, if Trump gets impeached or dies, Mike Pence will be the next president. But what do I know right. I'm still hopeless for America having a good future tbqh.

• Autistic
Reactions: Adamska

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be unrelated, but I hope these extreme left-wingers don't wish for Trump to be dead, if Trump gets impeached or dies, Mike Pence will be the next president. But what do I know right. I'm still hopeless for America having a good future tbqh.
I can think of one instance where someone was all-but-outright stating they wanted Trump dead.
2020-04-12 (1).png

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
It's like these dumbassses forgot that Mike Pence is the vice president...Pence would unironically make Handmaid's Tale a reality.
He wouldn't. He's a ziocuck who cares more about appearing civil than being effective. All that stuff about gay zapping and hating women is just lefty fake news that right-wingers latched onto as a cope.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
He wouldn't. He's a ziocuck who cares more about appearing civil than being effective. All that stuff about gay zapping and hating women is just lefty fake news that right-wingers latched onto as a cope.
Oh, thanks for the information. Phew! I swear, it's always right-wingers strawmanning left-wingers, I don't know. The left will go out of their way to make Trump look dumb anyways imo.

• Dumb
Reactions: The Fatriarchy

Local Fed

Dolly Parton fan account
kiwifarms.net
I still hate that some people are bringing politics to their kids and then they wonder why their kids want nothing to do with them. Ugh, nobody wants to think like their parents you know? I'm just frustrated about Politics sometimes.
I agree with you. Kids (at least pre-high school) largely should be shielded from politics, or at least have it brought up with some tact and subtly. If you want to impart your views on BLM or gay rights or something with you kid it's fine to say that you think there's a problem, but it's another thing to use them as little walking props carrying around signs like 'WHITE SUPREMACY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT' or 'DONALD TRUMP IS A FASCIST CUNT'. And on that point, there's a difference between bringing it up with your kid if there has been a question asked or they've just seen something that really should be put into context for them, but it's another thing to just declare that "Today we're going to spend the afternoon talking about oppressive systems that are imposed on us by this toxic white western culture."

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you. Kids (at least pre-high school) largely should be shielded from politics, or at least have it brought up with some tact and subtly. If you want to impart your views on BLM or gay rights or something with you kid it's fine to say that you think there's a problem, but it's another thing to use them as little walking props carrying around signs like 'WHITE SUPREMACY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT' or 'DONALD TRUMP IS A FASCIST CUNT'. And on that point, there's a difference between bringing it up with your kid if there has been a question asked or they've just seen something that really should be put into context for them, but it's another thing to just declare that "Today we're going to spend the afternoon talking about oppressive systems that are imposed on us by this toxic white western culture."
It's a lot worse when parents think it's ok for their kids to be drag queens and Transitioning and I'm just sitting here looking baffled and disgusted.
And Lindsey the pedo rich girl wanting her queer kids stuff show to be on TV is not making me less calm.

It seriously feels like I'm surrounded by dunderheads in this cursed country of America.
And the left still believes that the right are worse. Now I'm just...I don't know, hopeless.

Tismguide

kiwifarms.net
update to my post above:

Tarl mentions that Karen Bass has also praised Scientology as well to be a kool aid drinking Marxist.

Honestly, Biden should cut his losses and just pick Waren or Buttigieg.
The fact that they're considering Karen (lol) Bass makes me rather concerned that the ticket is just "Bass / Election Fraud 2020". She goes far beyond the typical "controversial" VP pick on a ticket where the VP is likely the actual P.

I still think it's most likely to be Harris which will be HILARIOUS as BLM short circuits, but *honk* *honk* who knows?

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
update to my post above:

Tarl mentions that Karen Bass has also praised Scientology as well to be a kool aid drinking Marxist.

Honestly, Biden should cut his losses and just pick Waren or Buttigieg.
Scientology and marxism, talk about strange bedfellows...

One Youtuber dropped that comment that gived me a small laugh at Tarl's vlog.

Hydrogen One

Want to hear a Joke, Fidel Castro dies and because he thinks he is so great he goes to heaven. Once past the gates though, Saint Peter stops him and throws him out being the watchful eye he is. In hell, the Devil meets castro and gives him a warm welcome and tells his demons to get Castro's bags and bring them to his room. Castro however forgot them in heaven and the demons promptly go to retrieve the bags. They get to heaven but the gates have already shut and the demons have to start climbing the fence to get the bags. Two Angels see this occurring and one remarks "Man, Castro isn't in hell for 5 minutes and we're already getting Refugees" (Brought to you by one Cuban, I know)