Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can hate Trump all you want but you must be delusional to think Biden would be coherent enough to form a complete sentence. He's clearly not healthy given how few rallies he has, one that was literally 10 minutes away from his house
Honestly, the DNC should be charged with elderly abuse by running a guy that isn’t all there mentally. As @Humble Shitpost Merchant said, an average TDS Twitter user would be better than Biden.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest mind gymnastics has been turning this man, who is called "zion don" by real deal nazis and /pol/ tards, into Hitler. The man has sold his family out to the Juden and has basically done more for Israel than any other president since LBJ. The man is taking steps to ensure the survival of Israel with its Arab neighbors and he gets shit on hard lol for wanting to gas Jews and other minorities.

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest mind gymnastics has been turning this man, who is called "zion don" by real deal nazis and /pol/ tards, into Hitler. The man has sold his family out to the Juden and has basically done more for Israel than any other president since LBJ. The man is taking steps to ensure the survival of Israel with its Arab neighbors and he gets shit on hard lol for wanting to gas Jews and other minorities.
1600233442451.png

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
This is the type of nonsense that will keep me from seeing NY reclaim its former glory.

I get that these folks are Demo in the sense that they are for the people, but most of them aren't even aristo(crats). And I know that these guys want a better country and want to build a better life (well, aside from the gibs). So, why aren't they Republicans?

Let me guess, politics are hereditary?

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
At tonight's town hall, a legal immigrant tearfully asked Trump a question written by her late mother.

View attachment 1599242

What the fuck did that moron expect Trump to do? Fall to his knees and beg for forgiveness? He was waiting for the girl to finish what she wanted to say.
Trump is more dumb for agreeing to this shit. He already couldn't handle the softball Fox News town halls, first Woodward and this shit. Who is advising him to show up at these rigged MSM events. Im pretty sure every fucking person was vetted since there was no crowd so its easier to vet people to fuck him over.

KiwiLedian

It's the bees knees
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump is more dumb for agreeing to this shit. He already couldn't handle the softball Fox News town halls, first Woodward and this shit. Who is advising him to show up at these rigged MSM events. Im pretty sure every fucking person was vetted since there was no crowd so its easier to vet people to fuck him over.
The other choice is pulling a Biden and hiding. That's simply not an option for him, he's the incumbent President: he is expected to show his face and speak as the executive of the state. It would be pure weakness to just not show his face and speak with people, especially with how things are currently.

The Last Stand

When you see all the bullshit unfold...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
The other choice is pulling a Biden and hiding. That's simply not an option for him, he's the incumbent President: he is expected to show his face and speak as the executive of the state. It would be pure weakness to just not show his face and speak with people, especially with how things are currently.
Biden with his hiding has a reasonable chance to win thanks to all these bastards in the media. ABC News is probably worse than CNN and MSNBC by being intentionally misleading despite no definite guiding ideology that CNN and MSNBC believe in. CBS is also up there with ABC.

He did daily briefings and still got shit on, so doing this townhall where the enemy dictates the rules is suicide and we are two months away. One townhall skipped will not bring him down. He can make his own townhall or make one with Joe Rogan for the lulz.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Is that the real reason they hate Trump so much? He talks mad shit about them, and anyone else who did so would be sunk immediately, yet he's still president.
No; they hate Trump because for sixteen years, EVERYTHING on the left, even the black swan event that was the Obama Presidency, was directed towards a single goal: the Clinton Restoration via Hillary as President. And Trump single-handedly destroyed sixten years of austistic monomania directed upon the goal of putting Hillary into the White House where she would rule like she was Cersei fucking Lannister meets Donald Sutherland's dictator character from Hunger Games.

Trump being a rude jerk who spoke his mind was actually a "charming quality" as some have said, so long as everyone thought he had no chance to win the GOP Primary let alone the Presidency. To steal a line from Matt Tiabbi, Trump was the borish Rodney Dangerfield type crashing the stuffy WASP party of boring ass folk and making a scene by being a boorish lout frightening the easily triggered conservative class and the left was willing to cheer it on, because they truly thought the right would eventually throw him out and run a Rubio or Cruz or Bush against Hillary. Even when he won the primary, there was a belief that it was worth it, if only because the others Trump clobbered "deserved it" and that they could make big money out of Trump's big mouth before he crashed and burned and Hillary won.

Even now they still are making money off Trump's mouth; but the hate they have is all due to him dooming 16 years of planning

Demoneater

Thou haveth no fucks to give
kiwifarms.net
Jefferson Lee? The mustachioed guy who was on Richard Spencer's various streams who mysteriously vanished/pulled a delete everything about a year ago when him and Richard's Youtube producer got doxed/outed as a school teacher?
He's now on Thamster Witnats channel.

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
Biden with his hiding has a reasonable chance to win thanks to all these bastards in the media. ABC News is probably worse than CNN and MSNBC by being intentionally misleading despite no definite guiding ideology that CNN and MSNBC believe in. CBS is also up there with ABC.

He did daily briefings and still got shit on, so doing this townhall where the enemy dictates the rules is suicide and we are two months away. One townhall skipped will not bring him down. He can make his own townhall or make one with Joe Rogan for the lulz.
It's not that easy. Refusing town halls reinforces the media's propaganda blitz of Trump the Cowardly Egotist, so he has to grin and bear it or let the basement dweller get a 1-up for appearing in public for once. On the flip side, CNN's partisanship at these town halls tends to hurt support for them, showing just how much the media hates Trump is a major part of his campaign, and these debates have a far larger audience than what one would get by going on the MMA stoner's podcast.

KiwiLedian

It's the bees knees
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He certainly could host his own but you have to remember, who is going to carry it? The MSM will not carry it if he hosts it so he simply plays their game to get the maximum audience possible. It's high risk for high reward, typical behavior for him considering he's a businessman at heart. It is a daring and foolish move as well but Trump has made plenty yet tends to come out on top anyways. This happened a lot in 2016 as well IIRC and it didn't really amount to much negative results then.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He certainly could host his own but you have to remember, who is going to carry it? The MSM will not carry it if he hosts it so he simply plays their game to get the maximum audience possible. It's high risk for high reward, typical behavior for him considering he's a businessman at heart. It is a daring and foolish move as well but Trump has made plenty yet tends to come out on top anyways. This happened a lot in 2016 as well IIRC and it didn't really amount to much negative results then.
Another thing to keep into consideration is that most people who watch the Town Hall already have an opinion of Trump filled in their head and the town hall will not change that.

Undecided Voters won't flock to Biden en masse as Biden's entire campaign essentially relies on getting rid of Trump with no plan beyond that aside from a Harris Administration which also never gave a plan. Biden's policies are something he never seems to talk about and if he does it's just "I'LL GET RID OF TRUMP'S POLICIES"

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Man, if only Brooklyn Dad Defiant were running for President. I mean, most of his points are still worthless and asinine, but he articulates them better than Biden could. Biden probably wishes he was this defiant dad from Brooklyn.

I'm pretty sure literally any twitter rando with TDS would be a better choice than Biden.
Yeah but they're true believers. The DNC wants one of two things: a puppet, or a cynical shyster.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
Another thing to keep into consideration is that most people who watch the Town Hall already have an opinion of Trump filled in their head and the town hall will not change that.

Undecided Voters won't flock to Biden en masse as Biden's entire campaign essentially relies on getting rid of Trump with no plan beyond that aside from a Harris Administration which also never gave a plan. Biden's policies are something he never seems to talk about and if he does it's just "I'LL GET RID OF TRUMP'S POLICIES"
A townhall only has effect if both candidates are there like what Bill Clinton did to George HW Bush in 1992.

If Biden was there answering questions then people could get a better perspective of what they voting for excluding TDS loonies