Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Slormpf apparently got YAAAAS KWEEN SLAYed by a STUNNING AND BRAVE NUBIAN GODDESS during last night's town hall

View attachment 1600233

Good on her for telling the president respectfully , who invited her to be there and ask question, that she wasn't finished and needed to hear it. Trump demurred and let her finish and that's how you have to treat him in these events or he will run roughshod over you.

TDS folks are thinking that this woman raged at him like some ghetto blasting hood rat screeching baboon snapping fingers and neck waggling like a flag pole in a hurricane.

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
Trump being a rude jerk who spoke his mind was actually a "charming quality" as some have said, so long as everyone thought he had no chance to win the GOP Primary let alone the Presidency. To steal a line from Matt Tiabbi, Trump was the borish Rodney Dangerfield type crashing the stuffy WASP party of boring ass folk and making a scene by being a boorish lout frightening the easily triggered conservative class and the left was willing to cheer it on, because they truly thought the right would eventually throw him out and run a Rubio or Cruz or Bush against Hillary. Even when he won the primary, there was a belief that it was worth it, if only because the others Trump clobbered "deserved it" and that they could make big money out of Trump's big mouth before he crashed and burned and Hillary won.
tfw one of the major miscalculations in the Democrat's plan to install Queen Hillary was assuming the Republican Primary was as rigged as theirs.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
Good on her for telling the president respectfully , who invited her to be there and ask question, that she wasn't finished and needed to hear it. Trump demurred and let her finish and that's how you have to treat him in these events or he will run roughshod over you.

TDS folks are thinking that this woman raged at him like some ghetto blasting hood rat screeching baboon snapping fingers and neck waggling like a flag pole in a hurricane.
Do you ever get the feeling that TDS sufferers hear any slightly negative comment towards Trump like it was put through a bass boost filter?

It doesn't matter what the message is, they don't even understand what's being said, all they care about is the noise. It sounds impressive in their heads, so everything is yet another "TRUMP WAS EVISCERATED!" no matter how polite and rational the context is. It's really tiresome.

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the things I hate about the advent of Twitter is the absolute autismization of conversation and discourse. It's as if these people have had collective amnesia over what a meme or joke video is, and what the difference between that and a video deliberately meant (and therefore deceptively edited) to mislead is.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I'm convinced.

On the other hand, that question took all damn day and went on WAY too long. I hate this trend of "let me give you my life story before i ask a question" style.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600873
You might want to consider cutting back on your food budget, considering you've got as many chins as you have jobs.
Also either your jobs are shitty or you're renting above your means or both. People who work multiple jobs and can't make rent are usually living in a self-imposed hell, generally because they'd rather go into debt and work hard at being lazy with three jobs they can halfass than move out of the city to somewhere with a lower cost of living and get one job they'd have to work at.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600150

"Sorry gays you don't get to have an opinion of your own. Vote for Biden."

Yeah, nothing convinces people to listen to your argument better than demanding that they adhere to your hive-mind otherwise you'll brand them as an amoral Nazi. The Left, in its desperation to keep all of its different, intersectional voting bases locked together, did everything that they could to paint him as a warmongering, racist gay-basher. The problem with that strategy is that it can only work once, because if it doesn't come true, people get a bit mad about being lied to.

When we didn't get mass deportations of anyone with more melanin than a marshmallow, when we didn't get roaming bands of right-wing death-squads, and when we didn't get gay rights rolled back to the 1920s, people had a chance to stop and go, "Now wait a cock-sucking second..."

You can't use that scare tactic twice.
Watching this forced gay identity crumble is fun. I wonder how long it will be until there is a plurality of right wing transpeople who say "tranny" and "troon".

Psyduck

Be patient, i have AMNESIA
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600873
You might want to consider cutting back on your food budget, considering you've got as many chins as you have jobs.
That's a reach, a very reachy reach

Only people i know that struggle to get by while working more than one job are single mothers with three kids, and divorced fathers spending more than they can afford on their budget. Im sorry cheeks but getting stuck on those situations is completely on you.

But then again its easier to blame the Orange Man i guess

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net
Trump is planning to distribute the vaccine by mid-October to senior citizens in nursing home, they just need to wait for it to be approved by the FDA.

Edit: They're ready to go as soon as FDA approves it. Like twenty-four hours. The military will be involved in trying to get vaccines to seniors. At latest, it should be out for them by early November.

Last edited: