Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Invisible Crane

Grant McClellan
kiwifarms.net
Trump is planning to distribute the vaccine by mid-October to senior citizens in nursing home, they just need to wait for it to be approved by the FDA.

Edit: They're ready to go as soon as FDA approves it. Like twenty-four hours. The military will be involved in trying to get vaccines to seniors. At latest, it should be out for them by early November.
That's if a vaccine even shows up. I'm not convinced it will show up, if ever

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Trump is planning to distribute the vaccine by mid-October to senior citizens in nursing home, they just need to wait for it to be approved by the FDA.

Edit: They're ready to go as soon as FDA approves it. Like twenty-four hours. The military will be involved in trying to get vaccines to seniors. At latest, it should be out for them by early November.
Yikes. Vaccines are already protected from liability and these were fast tracked. No thank you.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Do you ever get the feeling that TDS sufferers hear any slightly negative comment towards Trump like it was put through a bass boost filter?

It doesn't matter what the message is, they don't even understand what's being said, all they care about is the noise. It sounds impressive in their heads, so everything is yet another "TRUMP WAS EVISCERATED!" no matter how polite and rational the context is. It's really tiresome.
Yes. There's even a Subreddit talking about the phenomion -- https://www.reddit.com/r/DrumpfIsFinished

One of the things I hate about the advent of Twitter is the absolute autismization of conversation and discourse. It's as if these people have had collective amnesia over what a meme or joke video is, and what the difference between that and a video deliberately meant (and therefore deceptively edited) to mislead is.
One of the things Based Dilbert Merchant pointed out very succinctly a year or two into this mess is how without a laugh track a lot of the left simply can't figure out what's a joke. They absolutely cannot tell sarcasm or humor when it's being used, ESPECIALLY if they're the butt of the joke.

I suspect they literally can't understand that anyone could ever consider their very serious positions and very serious candidates and very serious beliefs to be possible to be mocked, because they're so very serious and it's literally not possible to disagree with them in good faith.

This is a HORRIBLE fucking idea given the discussion of what untested or undertested vaccines have done to Kiwis in the China Virus thread.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
I honestly hope this vaccine will get tested before they use it on the elderly. And I didn't know that news reporters now are whiny American cunts.

Of course most people in America are spoiled as 18 year old milk and still claiming that Trump is some sort of dictator, for what, at least make a fucking reason why they believe he's a dictator, goddammit.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about the 48 million lost under Trump?
What, you'd rather 800 QUARDBILLION PEOPLE DIE??? I can't believe you love money more than lives!

That's if a vaccine even shows up. I'm not convinced it will show up, if ever
I've heard of some instances where people that had the china cough once, came down with it again.

If this is true - than a vaccine is completely useless and one can't be developed.

I've got popcorn ready.

I honestly hope this vaccine will get tested before they use it on the elderly. And I didn't know that news reporters now are whiny American cunts.
I've got news for you... if you test it - SOMEBODY is getting it used on them. So your statement is self-contradictory.

Though I would like to see them look into revolutionizing testing procedures. Like... maybe let people sign up and volunteer to be a vaccine tester in this case. It won't be perfect, but welcome to medicine.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Of course most people in America are spoiled as 18 year old milk and still claiming that Trump is some sort of dictator, for what, at least make a fucking reason why they believe he's a dictator, goddammit.
It can be tested on, in descending order

Politicians
The media and public talking heads
Corona doom mongers
Anybody else who volunteers

Edited for clarity

Last edited:

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601048

I didn't realize the TDS was so strong they didn't ask the press secretary anything about the peace deal yesterday, so she puts them on blast. What cunts.

Stay tuned to the end for a bitchy little soyboy reporter screaming out "Kayleigh, if he's a law and order President why does he keep breaking the law????"
Jesus, how fucking petty can you be? Nevermind that the world has just taken significant steps toward turning the Middle East into less of a war torn hellscape, the REAL event today is that some reporter got a sick dunk to show all his Twitter followers.

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net
This is a HORRIBLE fucking idea given the discussion of what untested or undertested vaccines have done to Kiwis in the China Virus thread.
I wonder what Trump must be thinking if he's rushing out a vaccine to be ready in months rather than years. I've heard lots of regulations for vaccines development got stripped away but I'm not sure if those are bureaucratic red tapes or dismissing development and testing procedures. I hope it's just the former but I don't have great hopes for the vaccines to be honest.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Trump must be thinking if he's rushing out a vaccine to be ready in months rather than years. I've heard lots of regulations for vaccines development got stripped away but I'm not sure if those are bureaucratic red tapes or dismissing development and testing procedures. I hope it's just the former but I don't have great hopes for the vaccines to be honest.
It's quite possible they have no more effect than a placebo, but it's seen as the only way to stop people from going retard mode about corona. There are a lot of reasons to want people to go back to their lives, especially after all the fearmongering that amounted to nothing but anarcho-tyranny with not many people even getting sick.

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net
It's quite possible they have no more effect than a placebo, but it's seen as the only way to stop people from going retard mode about corona. There are a lot of reasons to want people to go back to their lives, especially after all the fearmongering that amounted to nothing but anarcho-tyranny with not many people even getting sick.
Dumb question but when was the last time that happened?

Caustic Gelatin

kiwifarms.net
Stay tuned to the end for a bitchy little soyboy reporter screaming out "Kayleigh, if he's a law and order President why does he keep breaking the law????"
Could you even imagine someone trying to do that to Obama (or even Biden now)? Not only would the dude never see the inside of the briefing room again, I doubt he would even be able to get a job writing for weekly world news (god rest its soul).