Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Theology professor upset that Trump loves the gays.

86373417-18BC-4B96-A249-E39C72747170.jpeg

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
It's like the opposite side of the smug atheist meme that I keep getting mileage from, making the exact same point but from a "principled Christian conservative" perspective. My response is the same: when one party wants to fuck with my life based on my religious beliefs and push things that I find morally reprehensible, and the other doesn't, it's really not a tough contest.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Mr Rogers is a cultural icon. Even if you weren't there for when he was alive and his episodes were new, you saw reruns or learned about him growing up. He's what Bob Ross has become, except for a much longer time than Bob Ross.
It's extremely hard to take her seriously when she can't even look at the camera while she shrieks. She just looks unhinged and cross-eyed like that. Also, she's terrified and having a nervous breakdown because the media won't stop lying to her and telling her to have a nervous breakdown so that they can attempt to rob her of the democracy (it's a republic) she's afraid of losing.
What's the difference between meth and crack? They are both drugs, what kind is irrelevant.
Crack is cheap coke, meth is cheap crack.
So they're blaming the women who get their houses broken into and then are beaten and raped for not avoiding rape, huh? Bold move.

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
I'd forgotten he'd done that, for all the "good" it did, it didn't resuscitate the career of another 40-year-old edgelord musician.... funny huh? It's almost like you can't be a rebel icon when you're just another middle-aged celeb, huh?

You can't be a rebel when the motherfucking establishment has your back.

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
I'd forgotten he'd done that, for all the "good" it did, it didn't resuscitate the career of another 40-year-old edgelord musician.... funny huh? It's almost like you can't be a rebel icon when you're just another middle-aged celeb, huh?
Can you really call what Marshall Mathers shits out music? He had a few good tracks in his younger years that I enjoyed (as a preteen) so I'll give him credit for those pieces that are nearly 20 years old.
Someone tell this faggot that a majority of Republicans don't really care about your sexuality, they just don't want to hear about the degenerative acts you do in the private of your own home.
Mr Rogers is a cultural icon. Even if you weren't there for when he was alive and his episodes were new, you saw reruns or learned about him growing up. He's what Bob Ross has become, except for a much longer time than Bob Ross.
I concede. I try not to take my childhood as the foundation of millenial youth as I was probably one of the few that watched movies and tv on tapes until college age (the greatest piece of technology in my childhood home wasn't acomputer but the vhs recorder). Probably why I never heard of Bob Ross and Bill Nye until my mid 20s.

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Not the first time TOH has mocked an election, but almost definitely the most heavy-handed.
I just watched this again and two things stuck out at me:

brave_dODPw8hmYH.png

The Left is gonna be furious when they find out how many sentences the Golden Oreo commuted.
brave_J2GcgMONgC.png

1715 people, to be exact.
1602980347426.png

This, to me, is very telling. Ignore for a moment all of the facts, lies, half-truths, and political spin on things the president might have done, both good and bad. What is an impeachment?
1602971595452.png

An impeachment is an accusation. The impeached person is now a defendant.

Impeachment is not the process (the trial) or the result (the verdict) of acting on the accusation.

The president cannot be tried by a jury of his peers because he has none. At no time are there any people in the country working in the same position with the same level of access, and certainly not enough living former presidents to fill an unbiased jurybox. Since we can't go small we go big. That's why Congress is entrusted with the impeachment process; it is presumed that a representative whole of the country is moral enough to put the pieces of the case together for the good of Republic. Upon completion, Congress issues a binding verdict.

One of the core tenets of American justice is "innocent until proven guilty." It's cliche, but it's true. With that in mind, look at statements like Pelosi's "forever impeached" statement and then apply it to literally any other accused person that got acquitted, either at first or on appeal.

OJ Simpson? Forever a wife killer.
Micheal Jackson? Forever a kiddy diddler.
Lizzy Borden? Forever an axe murderer with daddy issues.
The Central Park Five? Forever rapists.

I'm not pushing any judgement here on the cases mentioned. I of course have my personal opinions on those people, but in the eyes of the law they have no debt to pay because they didn't commit a crime. You can't "forever be" what you never were - even if that "never was" is retroactively applied thanks to an appeal.

To bring it back home to the clip, I believe this represents one of the most honest insights into the mindset of the TDS Left.

To them, the accusation against Trump IS the proof of Trump's guilt. We see this sort of mob justice weaponized time after time in every facet of Current Year life; it's colloquially known as cancel culture.

The impeachment trial was correspondingly a mere formality to them, little more than theatrical paperwork. In their eyes, it has nothing to do with confirming the truth and everything to do with confirming their truth.

Since the process worked as intended but the Left didn't like the outcome it's now Trump's fault that he submitted a proper defense, thereby "breaking" one of their favorite tool in the toolbox, even though the Left has no one to blame but themselves.

TL;DR: Trump is like the big brother that didn't want to play Barbie with his annoying little sister, so the little sister broke all her dolls in anger while blaming her older brother for "making her do it."

TowinKarz

You have 15 minutes to move your cube...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe this represents one of the most honest insights into the mindset of the TDS Left.

To them, the accusation against Trump IS the proof of Trump's guilt. We see this sort of mob justice weaponized time after time in every facet of Current Year life; it's colloquially known as cancel culture.

Excellent diagnosis, it's scary how the left has adopted the same mindset as everyone and anyone who ever ran a Kangaroo Court in human history: justice is the PROCESS and not the END RESULT. The verdict is a forgone conclusion, the only important part is the humiliation you get to heap on the defendant while you make it "official".

"The case against Trump and all wrong-thinking Americans is open and shut, all that's left, is something to charge them with"

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
Excellent diagnosis, it's scary how the left has adopted the same mindset as everyone and anyone who ever ran a Kangaroo Court in human history: justice is the PROCESS and not the END RESULT. The verdict is a forgone conclusion, the only important part is the humiliation you get to heap on the defendant while you make it "official".

"The case against Trump and all wrong-thinking Americans is open and shut, all that's left, is something to charge them with"
Was it Stalin or one of his lackeys that said, "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Forgiving the descent into fiction as political comparison, but what they want is Cardassian-style justice. We've brought this up a few times before in the thread, but there's an episode of Deep Space Nine where O'Brien is put on trial by the Cardassians, and his "advocate" explains how trials there work. The guilty verdict has already been decided before he was ever taken into custody, because after all what sort of abominable justice system would arrest an innocent person? The following extremely public trial is merely to let everyone feel good about the predetermined outcome... it's not about proving anything, judging anything, the state has already made that decision in private and no one needs to know about it because how could the state be wrong? So they get up, they put on a show, the populace nods along and everyone feels good about themselves as the predetermined verdict is read.

Fiction, sure, but doesn't it sound eerily like what they were openly declaring and demanding from Trump's impeachment? "We don't need evidence, we know he's guilty." "He's been impeached, that proves he's guilty." "Why would we need a vote, we know he's guilty." "The senate committed a crime because we know he's guilty."

What Trump "ruined" was the show, the event, the spectacle. He was supposed to collapse wailing and beg forgiveness for his predetermined guilt, throw himself on the mercy of the state, and weep bitterly as he was beheaded live on television. But he just had to go and ruin it by being innocent.

TowinKarz

You have 15 minutes to move your cube...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it Stalin or one of his lackeys that said, "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"?

I was thinking more about Roland Friesler, the left wants THAT kind of justice system, where the accused are forced to stand still and have barely-legible socio-political invective hurled at them, while they struggle to hold their pants up (because the court would take their belts or deliberately give them oversized clothing so they'd look disheveled) until they've had their fun and get to execute you. And they see NOTHING wrong with this hyper-fanaticism, they have long ago stopped questioning their own self-granted moral authority to fast-track the execution of anyone and everyone who displeases them, you were scum from the start and got the kind of treatment scum deserve.... they don't consider your life any more than that of an ant's *

Because Beria would just have you shot in your bed at night, or drug into a cell in the Lubyanka, the Nazis wanted you to suffer for the camera first, and then shoot you.

Fun fact, I think the best "secret" test of character is not how one treats the waiter/waitress, but what one does if they encounter an anthill on the sidewalk. Do they step over it? Around it? Or do they kick it and laugh? You can fake empathy towards other people because it might pay off for you later, but being unable to resist doing harm to literal helpless beings beneath you says a lot more, as does showing mercy to living things that can't possibly ever be expected to pay that back.... it's why 99 out of 100 sociopaths have a history of murdering animals.

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Forgiving the descent into fiction as political comparison, but what they want is Cardassian-style justice. We've brought this up a few times before in the thread, but there's an episode of Deep Space Nine where O'Brien is put on trial by the Cardassians, and his "advocate" explains how trials there work. The guilty verdict has already been decided before he was ever taken into custody, because after all what sort of abominable justice system would arrest an innocent person? The following extremely public trial is merely to let everyone feel good about the predetermined outcome... it's not about proving anything, judging anything, the state has already made that decision in private and no one needs to know about it because how could the state be wrong? So they get up, they put on a show, the populace nods along and everyone feels good about themselves as the predetermined verdict is read.

Fiction, sure, but doesn't it sound eerily like what they were openly declaring and demanding from Trump's impeachment? "We don't need evidence, we know he's guilty." "He's been impeached, that proves he's guilty." "Why would we need a vote, we know he's guilty." "The senate committed a crime because we know he's guilty."

What Trump "ruined" was the show, the event, the spectacle. He was supposed to collapse wailing and beg forgiveness for his predetermined guilt, throw himself on the mercy of the state, and weep bitterly as he was beheaded live on television. But he just had to go and ruin it by being innocent.
I wasn't aware of that episode, but that's precisely what they want.

Trump's acquittal shattered the spectacle.

Corn Flakes

KHORNE FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES
kiwifarms.net

If you want an eerily similar (although obviously less extreme) real-life example, look at Japan's justice system.

(That's all in general, don't sperg at me.) They won't charge you with a crime if they aren't 100% certain they'll get it to stick. But if they do charge, good fucking luck defending yourself or getting an appeal. Acquittals look bad on the justice system (same reason as the Cardassians: "a functioning justice system would never charge an innocent person"), so even if you are innocent if they're charging you you're going to jail. No ifs, no buts, and the appeals system is a nightmare with a very low rate of sentences being overturned.

It's not as cartoonish as the Star Trek example, but it really gives you a better appreciation of the American justice system, as fucked as it may be.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want an eerily similar (although obviously less extreme) real-life example, look at Japan's justice system.

(That's all in general, don't sperg at me.) They won't charge you with a crime if they aren't 100% certain they'll get it to stick. But if they do charge, good fucking luck defending yourself or getting an appeal. Acquittals look bad on the justice system (same reason as the Cardassians: "a functioning justice system would never charge an innocent person"), so even if you are innocent if they're charging you you're going to jail. No ifs, no buts, and the appeals system is a nightmare with a very low rate of sentences being overturned.

It's not as cartoonish as the Star Trek example, but it really gives you a better appreciation of the American justice system, as fucked as it may be.

Right, and the defenders of the system claim "Oh, but that's only because they've gathered so much hard, incontrovertible evidence before they ever bring charges." In other words, the system's near-100% conviction rate is treated as proof that the conviction rate is justified, because how could it not be the result of overwhelming evidence? Corruption using this very expectation? How could that be? In fact proponents of Japan's justice system frequently use the supposed overwhelming evidence to suggest that they aren't arresting enough people, because obviously they're letting people with only, say, a 90% chance or a 75% chance of being convicted go free, if that's the case.

It's actually vaguely terrifying when you think about it just how authoritarian the so-called #Resistance is, how deep it goes into their mindset. All their railing and wailing about fascists and Nazis and yet they're openly begging for one-party rule and "benevolent" dictatorship.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net

It's why after the Breonna Taylor verdict came back, they all screamed that she didn't get justice.

Her case was brought before a grand jury. Just because the Grand Jury didn't give you the verdict you wanted doesn't mean justice wasn't done.

Dante Alighieri

Project Veritas archive on my profile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's why after the Breonna Taylor verdict came back, they all screamed that she didn't get justice.

Her case was brought before a grand jury. Just because the Grand Jury didn't give you the verdict you wanted doesn't mean justice wasn't done.
Justice is when they get the outcome they want.