Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real life TDS:
763552AD-5F91-4B63-8250-F7BE3B283E1F.jpeg

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
They're doing a hand recount in Wisconsin right now, and it looks like the process is a lot better than the Georgia one. They've got observers right next to poll workers looking through plexiglass at what's going on.

If the ballot count matches the machine count there then the Dominion theories go up in smoke and Trump really doesn't have any moves left.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not reading through all this bullshit but Trump is a retard and anyone who supports him is an even bigger retard. People really deluded themselves that a man who can barely pass a dementia test and conned nearly everyone he ever worked with was going to save western civilization.
understandable have a nice day

JustSomeDong

Oregier, It's time to gas up the chopper...
kiwifarms.net
Being the devil's advocate here:
Even if they dindu nuffin, this is a smart move to laywer up before answering shit on record.

The only suspicious thing about it is that they didn't do it sooner.

Speaking of:
Scytl claims US Army raid on Frankfurt data center is false, saying they had no presence in Germany. This page was down or missing last time I looked up info on them a few days ago.

Context & opinion on a Few fun excepts:
"The technologies implemented by Scytl in the United States are hosted and managed within the United States by our local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida." - SOE is Dominion. fact checking myself here, I was wrong. SOE is Scytl but licenses technologies to Dominion.

"The U.S. military has not seized anything related to Scytl in Frankfurt, Barcelona or anywhere else. The company does not even have offices in Frankfurt and does not have servers or computers in the German city." - this sounds like the sort of statement you'd give along the lines of 'We have no presence in Washington DC, all of our infrastructure is in Georgetown;
scytl.png

:thinking:

EDIT:I'm dumb. Pics says they closed out Frankfurt in 2019.

Mysterious Girlfriend X

私の涎は甘い…
kiwifarms.net
Not reading through all this bullshit but Trump is a retard and anyone who supports him is an even bigger retard. People really deluded themselves that a man who can barely pass a dementia test and conned nearly everyone he ever worked with was going to save western civilization.

Oh shit, Hillary Clinton is posting on Kiwifarms!

Hey, Hillary! Have you ever seen this?

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would you donate to millionaires? They probably already have enough to fund it themselves.
Because it fosters "engagement".

Long story short, it makes the activists and slacktivists on their side think they're doing something useful, even though all they're doing is lining the pockets of people who really don't need any more money.

Erischan

Ewige Blumenkraft
kiwifarms.net
Broke Prediction: They will find no evidence of voter fraud and Biden will be inaugurated
Broke Prediction: They will find evidence of voter fraud and Trump will be inaugurated
Woke Prediction: They will find evidence of voter fraud but Biden will be inaugurated anyway, and anyone who references the fraud is a conspiracy theorist

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Broke Prediction: They will find no evidence of voter fraud and Biden will be inaugurated
Broke Prediction: They will find evidence of voter fraud and Trump will be inaugurated
Woke Prediction: They will find evidence of voter fraud but Biden will be inaugurated anyway, and anyone who references the fraud is a conspiracy theorist

Bespoke prediction: They find evidence of voter fraud, and Yeb! is inaugurated.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another woke prediction: Biden dies before the inauguration and Kamala Harris steps in. :cunningpepe:
Was having fun watching Tim Pool debate that with a guest. Does the constitution give president to the VP-elect or the next runner up in votes?

Come on 2020! You've got a month and a half left. Go out like a boss!

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was having fun watching Tim Pool debate that with a guest. Does the constitution give president to the VP-elect or the next runner up in votes?

Come on 2020! You've got a month and a half left. Go out like a boss!
The constitution doesn't say, but historical precedent when Grant became president and his opponent died was to give all electoral votes to the other candidate.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ultra Chaos Retard Prediction: It goes to a contingent election and we get President Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris
I'm also hoping for the Belgium model and we'll just go a full term without a president.

I want to watch the internet implode over having nobody to be mad at.