Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

haurchefant

a smile better suits a hero
kiwifarms.net
I can definitely see him finishing out a full term with the media papering over his increasing anger issues and mental decline. Just because someone is losing their mind doesn't mean they're on death's door.

It's a moving target. Rush noted that the press is finally starting to talk about Hunter and he thinks that they're planning to hoist the Joe Pedo overboard as soon as they can. But of course there's no telling when that is so...

Wishing your enemies well is owning them superhard don't worry Seth

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Is ANYBODY betting on Biden making it to the end of his first term? Seriously?

Plus bodyguards are useless when your VP can control lightning.

A fool's bet is still a bet my robot friend. If 2020 wasn't so unpredictable I would say "kind of?" since Biden has to be given the same blood of the innocent to be kept alive that RBG was before coronachan made the price skyrocket. That's probably why they set up that donation fund...

View attachment 1741845

Well lookie here - even if Trump pulls off a victory in the courts, the account is going to Biden anyway. Continue to live in your fantasy world, Jack Dorsey. It only makes your website more of a publisher than a platform and would only seem to harm Twitter in the long run. But then again, you don't care about that, do you?

I'd rather get the gold watch hid up that veteran's ass from Pulp Fiction than a hand-me-down twitter account. 🚬

Reactions: Flexo

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
Based on the Democrat example we're allowed to bitch and moan and call for impeachment for 4

Yes. Yes. It IS your turn to be a snowflake. Bang your meaty fat fists on your chair. Use those NEET bux to buy some rope at Home Depot ( might be a Corona sale!) And learn to tie a noose. Dye your hair in a solid act of rebellion. Its *YOUR* time to be a turd.

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
It's a moving target. Rush noted that the press is finally starting to talk about Hunter and he thinks that they're planning to hoist the Joe Pedo overboard as soon as they can. But of course there's no telling when that is so...

Wishing your enemies well is owning them superhard don't worry Seth
Bro. If you don't have opiates, Rush don't care.

Leblanc

The pinnacle of evolution is, UNIVERSAL DOMINATION
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Yes. It IS your turn to be a snowflake. Bang your meaty fat fists on your chair. Use those NEET bux to buy some rope at Home Depot ( might be a Corona sale!) And learn to tie a noose. Dye your hair in a solid act of rebellion. Its your time to be a turd.
Sounds like your upset over that fact this thread isn't having the temper tantrum you so desperately crave.

haurchefant

a smile better suits a hero
kiwifarms.net
Dude. Based on the ratings ive recieved in the last 5 minutes. It's ABSOLUTLEY full of the salt I crave. Embrace the Rope. Fren.
fraud case.png

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net
Anyway, the fact Trump is NOT being Trump about this makes me wonder what the fuck is going on and if he does have some 4-D hail mary planned, and I guess I'm going to be pissed if after all this teasing he doesn't, and he chooses instead to go out meekly lobbing some lame Kew conspergacy theories like a bitch as the charlie brown theme plays.

My idea is that you have to be very careful when planning out and going with court cases and potentially illegal allegations. It's not like anything else where you can just sit on Twitter and say "The Democrats are full of it, here's why", as for that you're appealing and trying to convince to the general populus.

For this you're trying to convince the judge, and any information you bring up can be used and turned against you by the opposing side. That's why when people are falsely canceled by the #MeTwo brigade, they wait and build their case so they can absolutely prove it, like ProJared did. You can have all the information right in front of you, but you need to show and explain it very carefully.

I don't know what the situation is, but Trump usually surrounds himself with smart people in his admin (with a few exceptions of course), and they're not the types to just immediately take a knee for the DNC like Romney and the like, so that gives me hope things are happening behind-the-scenes to expose fraud.