Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Flexo

Don't blame me. I voted for HK-47.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's almost as though he was such a bad president no one cares
William Roper: “So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!”

Sir Thomas More: “Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?”

William Roper: “Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!”

Sir Thomas More: “Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!"

Dafuqisdis?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You know, much as there is no reason to believe a word that comes from CNN or Bernstein without verification, I could actually buy how Rick Scott secretly hates Trump. Everything about that guy screams two-timing snake oil salesman.
Bernstein is a clown with questionable ethics but I totally buy what he's saying here.

It's obvious that a large chunk of Republican lawmakers don't like Trump. No surprise.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Bernstein is a clown with questionable ethics but I totally buy what he's saying here.

It's obvious that a large chunk of Republican lawmakers don't like Trump. No surprise.
We all know quite a few lawmakers don't like Trump. But if they're putting their personal dislike of Trump over the practical survival of their entire party, then they deserve to be crushed by the Democrats in rigged elections.

the active actor was not asked to return to his role because of comments he made about sodomite actor Anthony Rapp (one of ass pirates on SJWDiscovery) and how he was whining about Kevin Spacey's "unwanted sexual advances".
Wasn't he left out of one of the new Star Trek abomination because he wasn't woke enough? They retaliated by ripping his characters eyeball out during the openings of one of the episodes - a most gruesome and unnecessary scene. It was an obvious and petty slight against him for his heretical twitter posts. It looks like he's trying to weasel himself back into being able to get work. "Latino trump supporters are le so dumb! ... please hire me."

Qriist

Pedophile
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Emily Murphy refused to appear before Congress over her dissenting vote in the certification process of whatever state she is involved in. I am somewhat certain that she has executive power to refuse. If someone can follow up with a confirmation I'd be grateful.

Naturally, Twitter is having a completely normal day in its special mob-rule way.
1606171015026.png

1606171288750.png
1606171304119.png
1606171337041.png
1606171347628.png
1606171377286.png
1606171392626.png
1606171419615.png

For my part I only have one thing to say: YAS KWEN SLAYYYY

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Emily Murphy refused to appear before Congress over her dissenting vote in the certification process of whatever state she is involved in. I am somewhat certain that she has executive power to refuse. If someone can follow up with a confirmation I'd be grateful.

Naturally, Twitter is having a completely normal day in its special mob-rule way.
View attachment 1745189
View attachment 1745204View attachment 1745205View attachment 1745206View attachment 1745207View attachment 1745209View attachment 1745210View attachment 1745212

For my part I only have one thing to say: YAS KWEN SLAYYYY
It's astonishing how EVERYBODY suddenly became experts of law for THEIR particular case.

Mind Goblins

kiwifarms.net

Felt inclined to look that quote up myself (as Abraham Lincoln once said, "Don't believe everything you read on the internet") and it's pretty good. Full context for anyone interested.
To your request of my opinion of the manner in which a newspaper should be conducted, so as to be most useful, I should answer, "by restraining it to true facts & sound principles only." Yet I fear such a paper would find few subscribers. It is a melancholy truth, that a suppression of the press could not more compleatly deprive the nation of it's benefits, than is done by it's abandoned prostitution to falsehood. Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knolege with the lies of the day. I really look with commiseration over the great body of my fellow citizens, who, reading newspapers, live & die in the belief, that they have known something of what has been passing in the world in their time; whereas the accounts they have read in newspapers are just as true a history of any other period of the world as of the present, except that the real names of the day are affixed to their fables. General facts may indeed be collected from them, such as that Europe is now at war, that Bonaparte has been a successful warrior, that he has subjected a great portion of Europe to his will, &c., &c.; but no details can be relied on. I will add, that the man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. He who reads nothing will still learn the great facts, and the details are all false.

Perhaps an editor might begin a reformation in some such way as this. Divide his paper into 4 chapters, heading the 1st, Truths. 2d, Probabilities. 3d, Possibilities. 4th, Lies. The first chapter would be very short, as it would contain little more than authentic papers, and information from such sources as the editor would be willing to risk his own reputation for their truth. The 2d would contain what, from a mature consideration of all circumstances, his judgment should conclude to be probably true. This, however, should rather contain too little than too much. The 3d & 4th should be professedly for those readers who would rather have lies for their money than the blank paper they would occupy.

But of course in 2017 OrangeManBad paraphrased it at a rally so now we have a Daily Mail article on how Jefferson said that as a way to float ideas to reform the newspapers, but we totally did that already so it's completely irrelevant now and it's evil that he would dare "misquote" the poor founding father.

Nothing new, but I figured in slow times such as these nobody would mind some slightly vintage TDS.