Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
gbdfw5u.png

fduhw4.png

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
I'm too lazy to go through and cap responses, but here is a great one:
7595.png
And now, courtesy of The Simpsons, here's a lovely example of the GOP's "chokehold on the media". Feel free to point out any outright lies or stretching of the truth that could lead to further division and distrust of the media.

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
Biden has gathered multiple powerful leaders for a PR conference (in what looks like some sort of spare room) and no one thought to bring a tripod for the camera. This is approaching Four Seasons Landscaping levels of jank as an entire administration theme. JFC why are they so bad at all of this?

View attachment 1741057
View attachment 1741059
"We are going to spend a lot of time together" sounds kinda creepy coming from him

The Last Stand

I'm thankful that ladies like Joan existed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how they are ' IM NOT COPING YOURE COPING!! REEEE'
Project harder. Maybe someday you all will be popular enough to be able to win without cheating.

And now, courtesy of The Simpsons, here's a lovely example of the GOP's "chokehold on the media". Feel free to point out any outright lies or stretching of the truth that could lead to further division and distrust of the media.

View attachment 1742886
The frame that video ends on...
1606061625694.png

The ones that aren't outright lies would convict Biden also.
:story:

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
Project harder. Maybe someday you all will be popular enough to be able to win without cheating.

The frame that video ends on...
View attachment 1742974

The ones that aren't outright lies would convict Biden also.
:story:
Cope harder, and get some UV rays inside of you! You'll feel better. Maybe it'll calm down the seething.

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
You shouldn't be talking about cope or seething since you've obviously been seething since 2016.
Ive been laughing since then waiting for the day when this REEEtarded cult finally got dismantled and watching trump diddlies scramble as they try to block out the fact that MAYBE they shouldnt have devoted so much time to idolizing a politician. Its quite a good time for me. Your turn to seethe and cry 'ItS nOt FaIR'. You sound like SJWs

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cope harder, and get some UV rays inside of you! You'll feel better. Maybe it'll calm down the seething.
UV rays? Do you even know how robots work? I'm not one of those faggoty solar powered European models, but 100% mexican-made, booze powered love machine. (and bending)

I can't believe you would mismanufactor me like that. I thought Biden supporters were all about the sensitivity.

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

One world under God!
kiwifarms.net
Ive been laughing since then waiting for the day when this REEEtarded cult finally got dismantled and watching trump diddlies scramble as they try to block out the fact that MAYBE they shouldnt have devoted so much time to idolizing a politician. Its quite a good time for me. Your turn to seethe and cry 'ItS nOt FaIR'. You sound like SJWs

The only cult i saw for the last four years, were insane twitter SJW'S who spouted hate against men, who then complained that men won't date them. If that is what the "norm" is focusing on today, I don't want it. It's fine that you hate Trump, but dont complain when people refuse to jump on that bandwagon.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Proof that nothing good comes out of New Jersey anyways:

Rep. Bill Pascrell (Faggot Democrat-NJ-09) is calling for Giuliani and 22 other lawyers for Trump to be disbarred by their respective state bar associations.

This is edging damned close to a 6th Amendment violation, and frankly those state bar associations should probably mail his complaint back with 'thanks, we'll take it under advisement'.

But we're the ones who are 'salty' and 'coping'? Yeah, whatever. Just give in and tell us all about how you want to toss us in gulags, like your blue-check butt-buddies keep talking about.

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
kiwifarms.net
No. You have no right to spread lies and undermine the truth. It’s the equivalent of shouting fire in a crowded movie theater. There was no fraud, and your attempt to throw doubt upon the institutions of this country, as Trump had repeatedly done, by knowingly lying, needs to be stood up to. And that is NOT censorship. I suggest you look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. Unfortunately you will not be able to understand why it applies to you, because the simple fact is, it does apply to you, and that’s the only reason I don’t block you. Basically, it states you have to be smart enough to know you’re not. And lastly, as I mentioned before, it’s Mr. Surname. But don’t worry, I’m terms of your understanding respect, Dunning-Kruger has you covered there as well.

PS. You are welcome to continue to comment on my page. But if you post any lie, I will delete it. And that is also not censorship. But once again, Dunning-Kruger!

Friend's dad Facebook message to me about me saying "I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I wonder if "Suck my dick, [first name]" is a good response. I hope so, because that's what I went with.
People like that will only be anti-censorship if it's them being censored. They will NEVER stand up for the free speech of others. Anyone who says shit like that should be censored and removed from any institutions of power before they fuck other people over. Unfortunately it's too late for that. At best we can keep them out of our lives and businesses.

And if someone thinks "You're doing what they're doing so you're just as bad", no. There's a difference between a bully punching someone and someone punching the bully back in self defense.