Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
The only cult i saw for the last four years, were insane twitter SJW'S who spouted hate against men, who then complained that men won't date them. If that is what the "norm" is focusing on today, I don't want it. It's fine that you hate Trump, but dont complain when people refuse to jump on that bandwagon.
Its hard to see youre in the cult when youve spent all your time in one. SJWs suck, but you trump diddlies are even worse "BiDens GonnA tHroW us iN tHe GuLaG" BDS in full effect.

Abyssal Bulwark

It’s just over your left shoulder. . . .
kiwifarms.net
We've been getting some high quality salt.
Speaking of salt, have a Cenk meltdown:

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 3.58.40 PM.png

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
People like that will only be anti-censorship if it's them being censored. They will NEVER stand up for the free speech of others. Anyone who says shit like that should be censored and removed from any institutions of power before they fuck other people over. Unfortunately it's too late for that. At best we can keep them out of our lives and businesses.

And if someone thinks "You're doing what they're doing so you're just as bad", no. There's a difference between a bully punching someone and someone punching the bully back in self defense.
Ah, but that's the thing, Titan. They literally believe that shit.

They believe defending yourself is the same as assault. If a bully jumps you, and you slug him right back, you're both at fault. Never mind that the bully initiated it. Violence is bad, mmkay?

This is also why so many of them fap to gun control. Because a woman who blows away her abusive ex with a shotgun is somehow the same as a vicious thug who holds up a 7-11 with his 'gat'.

Capsaicin Addict

kiwifarms.net
To think they were all so smug on election night. If Trump pulls this off, I can’t wait to see further meltdowns from Cenk.
I'll be honest, I don't think Trump can do it. I think there's too much inertia to 'let the vote stand' instead of overturning those states.

Of course, I also didn't think Trump would win in 2016, either... so don't make any bets with my guidance.

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so... who broke containment on the TES thread? Whoever it is, you can come forward. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

I'll be honest, I don't think Trump can do it. I think there's too much inertia to 'let the vote stand' instead of overturning those states.

Of course, I also didn't think Trump would win in 2016, either... so don't make any bets with my guidance.
We're in pretty uncharted waters right now, so I would hold off on any bets altogether. Hell, even in the betting world the odds have been going up and down like a whore trying to make a quick buck. This is likely to go right down to the wire and at this point I have no idea who's going to win, and what's going to be left of this nation's credibility at the end of it.

werewolf rape erotica

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net
People like that will only be anti-censorship if it's them being censored. They will NEVER stand up for the free speech of others.
"When we were out of power, we demanded you give us freedom of speech, in accordance with your principles. Now that we have the power, we deny you freedom of speech, in accordance with our principles,"

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

One world under God!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of salt, have a Cenk meltdown:

View attachment 1743390

Considering that Biden is using the term "Presidential Elect" as an "official office," all I see is a crazed person using all caps like there's no tomorrow. Even without a camera, Cenk Uygur is always yelling. Though I have to point this out, every election has people saying that other side "stole it." The only difference this time is that there were thousands of unregistered voters, who decided to vote this year. Cause that's not suspicious at all.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its hard to see youre in the cult when youve spent all your time in one. SJWs suck, but you trump diddlies are even worse "BiDens GonnA tHroW us iN tHe GuLaG" BDS in full effect.
Man that is the weakest "no u" comeback I've seen in months. Your dead mother put up more of a fight to keep from voting for Biden.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If even half of that is True, then there is some rather strong legal grounds to throw out the results.... by Wisconsin Law. There are fairly stringent rules on recounts set by the Wisconsin Election Commission. In other words, I am taking that with a MASSIVE pile of salt.

Capsaicin Addict

kiwifarms.net
If even half of that is True, then there is some rather strong legal grounds to throw out the results.... by Wisconsin Law. There are fairly stringent rules on recounts set by the Wisconsin Election Commission. In other words, I am taking that with a MASSIVE pile of salt.
Yeah, on one hand that's practically begging for a judicial smackdown of truly epic proportions.

On the other hand, Democrats are inherently stupid at heart, so....