Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ) 🗿🗿🗿🗿

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
Came to post another screenshot from TES (accusing the right of thinking mental illness is fake) and realized this is dumb and this thread shouldn't exist. Just go over there, don't post, and laugh.
Fuck, it could be a pro-right wing thread most of the time. Just posting righty memes without comment or vague posting to the point I forgot which side they were talking about when flipping through tabs.
I know this is late but as for future reference, please do not try to get people here to start a total seprgout civil war here. Both the TES and the TDS threads exist for a good reason. The TES thread is meant to mock the countless retard Rightoids such as Nick Fuentes, Andrew Torba, Ethan Ralph, and your average everyday delusional evangelicals that buy into Ken Ham's bullshit about dinosaurs being on Noah's Ark and the TDS thread is meant to mock the countless retard Leftoids and NeoCons that you see here such as Vaush, Rachal Maddow, Bill Kristol, and your everyday delusional Hollywood celebrity that thinks buying carbon offsets will somehow stop climate change or some shit.

This is Kiwi Farms, this place is to mock idiots online in general and Null and the mods here don't give two shits how passionate you are about your politics. I do lean right-wing but use your common sense when discussing losers on the Internet in general, don't try to act like Eris (the Greek Goddess of Disorder) when talking about spergs in general. The last thing Kiwi Farms needs is another Entersphere situation anyway.

Last edited:

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
That doesn't seem to be what the TES or TDS threads are about, but it also doesn't matter that much since the point is "don't fling shit between threads"

Flaming Insignias

RIP Billy Kametz, 1987-2022
kiwifarms.net
I know this is late but as for future reference, please do not try to get people here to start a total seprgout civil war here. Both the TES and the TDS threads exist for a good reason. The TES thread is meant to mock the countless retard Rightoids such as Nick Fuentes, Andrew Torba, Ethan Ralph, and your average everyday delusional evangelicals that buy into Ken Ham's bullshit about dinosaurs being on Noah's Ark and the TDS thread is meant to mock the countless retard Leftoids and NeoCons that you see here such as Vaush, Rachal Maddow, Bill Kristol, and your everyday delusional Hollywood celebrity that thinks buying carbon offsets will somehow stop climate change or some shit.

This is Kiwi Farms, this place is to mock idiots online in general and Null and the mods here don't give two shits how passionate you are about your politics. I do lean right-wing but use your common sense when discussing losers on the Internet in general, don't try to act like Eris (the Greek Goddess of Disorder) when talking about spergs in general. The last thing Kiwi Farms needs is another Entersphere situation anyway.
No, I'm pretty sure the TDS thread is for obsessive hatred of the 45th president and his supporters (Hollywood Hulk Hogan being the archetypical demonstration of this behavior), while TES is nominally for those who unironically believe the God-Emperor Trump meme. Of course, I feel that TES is more about any positive opinions concerning Trump nowadays, but TDS does at least try to stay faithful to its principle, and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that the TES thread was built by partisans and is aggressively populated by partisans while the TDS thread was at best center-right in its original posters.

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net
No, I'm pretty sure the TDS thread is for obsessive hatred of the 45th president and his supporters (Hollywood Hulk Hogan being the archetypical demonstration of this behavior), while TES is nominally for those who unironically believe the God-Emperor Trump meme. Of course, I feel that TES is more about any positive opinions concerning Trump nowadays, but TDS does at least try to stay faithful to its principle, and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that the TES thread was built by partisans and is aggressively populated by partisans while the TDS thread was at best center-right in its original posters.
My point still stands, this is Kiwi Farms where everyone gets their turn in being mocked if they're an idiot, this isn't /pol/ where everyone spergs out over their political beliefs and to try to find out who's right. If I wanted that then I'd would open up a new tab and fire up 4chan and watch everyone there go apeshit and be at each other's throats anyway.
Maybe if the Leftoids focused more on issues that mattered to them more than whining about conservatives or the orange man on social media then maybe they wouldn't be losing so many battles in the culture wars now.

The single reason why the Leftoids would lose Roe v. Wade wasn't because of the Right getting bigger and stronger but it has to do everything with how the Left kept focusing on non-issues and other stupid shit that they lost sight on what was really important and eventually they began losing their hard fought victories like Roe v. Wade. Maybe if they stopped bitching about irrelevant shit GamerGate or complaining about non-issues like "mansplaining" then the Left wouldn't be neck deep in a big pool of shit by the way.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
My point still stands, this is Kiwi Farms where everyone gets their turn in being mocked if they're an idiot, this isn't /pol/ where everyone spergs out over their political beliefs and to try to find out who's right. If I wanted that then I'd would open up a new tab and fire up 4chan and watch everyone there go apeshit and be at each other's throats anyway.

Maybe if the Leftoids focused more on issues that mattered to them more than whining about conservatives or the orange man on social media then maybe they wouldn't be losing so many battles in the culture wars now.

The single reason why the Leftoids would lose Roe v. Wade wasn't because of the Right getting bigger and stronger but it has to do everything with how the Left kept focusing on non-issues and other stupid shit that they lost sight on what was really important and eventually they began losing their hard fought victories like Roe v. Wade. Maybe if they stopped bitching about irrelevant shit GamerGate or complaining about non-issues like "mansplaining" then the Left wouldn't be neck deep in a big pool of shit by the way.
The left lost Row vs. Wade because they lost the Supreme Court. The left lost the Supreme Court because the left is barely represented in government. The actual left is stuck in a nonstop cycle of voting for the lesser of two evils which ends up conveniently being a bunch of centrist corporate shill Democrats who won't put up a real fight for anything while the Republicans in Congress are willing to play dirty and break their own rules to get their way, which is effective whether you agree with it or not. Democrats rolled over and played dead while the Republicans nixed a court pick on the grounds it was "too close to the election" then filled that seat but of course 4 years later those same people are forcing a pick through 9 days before the election because fuck you. The Democrats are a bunch of centrist pussies and the reason they keep the left at bay is they keep selling the center/center-left voters on the idea that leftists can't win elections so we need another centrist pussy like Biden otherwise literally Hitler will win. Republicans used to be in a similar position until Trump came along and broke the mold but now they have a different problem in that half their voters want Trump or Trump-lite and half want something else. The DNC is more than happy to keep the status quo of everyone being too scared to vote for a candidate with the balls to do anything but spit out whatever talking points they think people want to hear, maintain the economic status queue while we slide closer to feudalism daily, and most importantly never say anything unless it polls well in the suburbs.

You're just blind and dumb if you think both D/R politicians aren't perfectly happy to play up the culture war and have everyone ape over that while the important issues that affect some bottom line are conveniently pushed to the bottom of the news under the latest AOC/MTG culture war talking point about some shit that affects 1% of Americans personally. It's a sick game and if something doesn't change real soon and on both sides this America thing is going to be a failed experiment.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
The left lost Row vs. Wade because they lost the Supreme Court. The left lost the Supreme Court because the left is barely represented in government. The actual left is stuck in a nonstop cycle of voting for the lesser of two evils which ends up conveniently being a bunch of centrist corporate shill Democrats who won't put up a real fight for anything while the Republicans in Congress are willing to play dirty and break their own rules to get their way, which is effective whether you agree with it or not. Democrats rolled over and played dead while the Republicans nixed a court pick on the grounds it was "too close to the election" then filled that seat but of course 4 years later those same people are forcing a pick through 9 days before the election because fuck you. The Democrats are a bunch of centrist pussies and the reason they keep the left at bay is they keep selling the center/center-left voters on the idea that leftists can't win elections so we need another centrist pussy like Biden otherwise literally Hitler will win. Republicans used to be in a similar position until Trump came along and broke the mold but now they have a different problem in that half their voters want Trump or Trump-lite and half want something else. The DNC is more than happy to keep the status quo of everyone being too scared to vote for a candidate with the balls to do anything but spit out whatever talking points they think people want to hear, maintain the economic status queue while we slide closer to feudalism daily, and most importantly never say anything unless it polls well in the suburbs.
Small correction:
The Left lost the supreme court because the left changed the confirmation rules for federal judges from 60 to simple majority during Obama's occupation of the white house.
The super-majority rules in the senate were put in place specifically to force compromise, but the Dems weren't wanting to compromise on Chocolate Jesus's packing of the circuit/appeals courts with activist judges. They then forgot to think of a future where their own rules could be turned against them.

The idea for these "needs super majority" vote things, like the filibuster, is a group in control is supposed to compromise their grand ideals to a degree that is more than fair to the minority party, such that a reasonable person would take the deal.
The uniparty gamesmanship has upended this: the congresscritters, with very few exceptions, don't represent their consitituents, they represent the interests that keep them in power and fund their lifestyles & family's lifestyles.

You're just blind and dumb if you think both D/R politicians aren't perfectly happy to play up the culture war and have everyone ape over that while the important issues that affect some bottom line are conveniently pushed to the bottom of the news under the latest AOC/MTG culture war talking point about some shit that affects 1% of Americans personally. It's a sick game and if something doesn't change real soon and on both sides this America thing is going to be a failed experiment.
QFT

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Having skimmed both threads over the last few years, I'm pretty sure the TDS thread is for making fun of people with TDS while occasionally talking politics on the side. The TES thread is a gathering place for people on this site with frothing lolcow levels of TDS to bitch about OrangeBadMan, while occasionally poking fun at a grifter to pretend their thread deserves its post count.

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Having skimmed both threads over the last few years, I'm pretty sure the TDS thread is for making fun of people with TDS while occasionally talking politics on the side. The TES thread is a gathering place for people on this site with frothing lolcow levels of TDS to bitch about OrangeBadMan, while occasionally poking fun at a grifter to pretend their thread deserves its post count.
Tried checking on that thread and notice someone got confused as to what a Rhino(RINO) would mean in a political cartoon. Explains a bit about the mindset of some of them if they're that ignorant about Republican stuff.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Small correction:
The Left lost the supreme court because the left changed the confirmation rules for federal judges from 60 to simple majority during Obama's occupation of the white house.
The super-majority rules in the senate were put in place specifically to force compromise, but the Dems weren't wanting to compromise on Chocolate Jesus's packing of the circuit/appeals courts with activist judges. They then forgot to think of a future where their own rules could be turned against them.
They forgot - even though they had someone there to remind them.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Hello guys I don't have anything relevant but I figure I would leave you an example of crazed lefty lunacy.

Apparently trump backing JD Vance scares the furfags.

Attachments

• IMG_20220601_211549_048.jpg
    IMG_20220601_211549_048.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220601_211549_048.jpg
    IMG_20220601_211549_048.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 9

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
FBI SWAT TEAM ROLLING OUT IN BLACK GMC SUVS
MAR A LARGO UNDERLOCK DOWN
UNDERSEIGE
COOL FBI AGENTS GOING TO RUBY RIDGE FLORIDA MAN BUTTS
LOOKING FOR THE PISS TAPE
LOOKING FOR THIS "BRANDON" GUY
GOING TO PISS IN BRANDON'S BUTT
TRUMP RANCH REALLY ROCKS

SouthernBitchBob

kiwifarms.net
Tried checking on that thread and notice someone got confused as to what a Rhino(RINO) would mean in a political cartoon. Explains a bit about the mindset of some of them if they're that ignorant about Republican stuff.

I dabble in the tabletop gaming world, and I live in a Glorious Blue Utopia. There's a group I play with that's 100% Democrat aside from me. For anyone else who has something like this, you'll know it's hard to describe exactly what it's like having an inside view on what your average fully pozzed group dynamic is. It's more than just a little mention of what someone read on Twitter yesterday or whatever. It's like it's physically impossible for them to not open the alley flasher coat and steep everything they do in a haze of leftist dogma and beliefs.

The current campaign is in a modern (2020) setting. It's borderline fascinating how e v e r y t h i n g is the bizarre mirror universe version of how leftists see the world. Your party goes to a small town in *horrified shuddering* FLYOVER country? The DM will narrate everyone in the diner turning to stare at the BLACK PERSON. Ask the hotel manager what town is like, and of COURSE there's mention of a part of town to avoid because that's where the "racist rednecks" live. The party nods like the "racist redneck district" is an expected part of any town tour from a stranger. Everyone -knows- that native americans are poor oppressed people and the land was STOLEN from them, as everyone around the table nods in virtue signaling acknowledgement. Oh a character in this canned adventure path is a nonbinary troon but you didn't notice it on your first skim? Make sure you tell everyone at the table you were mistaken, it's THEY, not SHE. THEY. Respect that fictional character's pronouns. When your character takes an action make sure they look around to see if everyone has MASKS so you can yell at them about the SERIOUS PANDEMIC we're in. We're all acutely aware of tension in the air, because of all of the fascist rhetoric coming out of the white house from...the one who is president in 2020.

These people are role playing, but not really. You could be a white guy playing a black man, or an Asian man playing a Slavic lady, but curiously every single person at the table is playing someone with Twitter Approved Intersectional Opinions. Any character who DOESN'T have that set of opinions is easily distinguishable by being a walking evil racist sexist homophobic transphobic Trump-supporting cartoon character, and there's essentially nothing in between.

I think leftists are literally incapable of understanding or even entertaining an idea outside their dogma. At the very least it makes them easy to spot, because they're horrid actors. They seriously have a "how do you do fellow kids" level of understanding of -any- opinion outside the approved scripture.

Dante Alighieri

"Nature is the art of God."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think leftists are literally incapable of understanding or even entertaining an idea outside their dogma. At the very least it makes them easy to spot, because they're horrid actors. They seriously have a "how do you do fellow kids" level of understanding of -any- opinion outside the approved scripture.
There's at least a handful of studies proving this to be true

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
There's one Deviantart user who really suffers from a high level of TDS. https://archive.ph/6vpbK
MAGA World Wants ‘War’ After FBI Raid On Trump’s Mar-A-Lago (msn.com) I warned everyone that the right would destroy this country with a civil war and I hate being right alllllll the time. A second civil war wouldn't work because it's not north and south it's town by town so it'd be more like the middle east full of roaming right wing terrorists
So, in other words, that user supported the judge who have a grudge against Trump and who was a former Epstein's defendant? :thinking:

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Everyone -knows- that native americans are poor oppressed people and the land was STOLEN from them, as everyone around the table nods in virtue signaling acknowledgement.
This is one I can never get over. The people who bitch about Euros stealing the Native lands, but still live on them are evil. Full stop. Either you're lying to try and sound compassionate (evil) or you actually believe it and STILL FUCKING KEEP THE LAND.
It's an inherently hypocritical stance, and I refuse to deal with any media that apologized for taking native's land.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
You found Tim Pool's Deviantart?
Doubful it might belong to Tim Pool, I think he closed his account a long while ago like Andrew Dobson.
Ok, Colbert now tell the same joke about "Queen Hillary" Clinton without having the fear of dying of suicide by having two bullets in the back.

And speaking of Queen Hillary, here a short blog post about it. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/democrats-scorched-earth-policy/

Hillary Clinton is using the tyrannical Mar-a-Lago raid to sell merchandise. Clinton began promoting “but her emails” clothing only a day after Trump’s personal residence was stormed. That seems to be a quick turnaround time considering everyone claims the raid blindsided them. She is blatantly bragging that intelligence agencies never came after her in any meaningful way. This would be akin to Hunter Biden selling “but his laptop” hats to laugh that he is above the law.

Could you imagine if Trump had the Clintons’ personal residence raided? The media and liberal mobs would have started a civil war.

In fact, “civil war” is now trending on Twitter as people fear the Democrats are only willing to leave office on a scorched Earth premise. The negative reaction was not what the White House expected, and now they are pretending that Joe Biden had no knowledge of the raid.

“Look, I’ll say this: the president and the White House learned about this FBI search from public reports,” she said. “We learned just like the American public did yesterday, and we did not have advanced notice of this activity,” Press Secretary Jean-Pierre claimed.