• ”ugh my vagoominah hurts”

Trump Derangement SyndromeRead the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Randall Fragg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Speaking of what happened yesterday, NBC News admits their source for the Trump 'shithole' story was a Democratic Congressional aide. And Trump is planning to record all of this meetings from now on.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Well this happened.
    upload_2018-1-12_20-59-0.png

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.net
  3. 4A678953-55AA-4865-9A47-6BDFBB19C21B.jpeg

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Political analyst for CNN. I'm sure there won't be a "fake news" tweet in the near future /s

• Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He should have been doing this from the start. Better late than never.

• Agree Agree x 16
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It's almost like people moving from one place to another might consider the new place better than the old one ... Gosh, what a surprise. Also, Haiti is a rape-a-palooza, and you'd think feminists would care about that.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China Arlad? Who's Arlad?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Like it would have made a difference to anyone. He could have released a tape of the entire meeting where he didn’t say it, and Twitter and a lot of the news stations would say he clearly doctored the footage somehow.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 5
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. If he charges five bucks a month for a cam in the meeting room we'll have the first budget surplus in ages.

• Winner Winner x 17
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    LMR365

LMR365 Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Browns can't rape, they're too disadvantaged.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Filth Are My Politics, Filth Is My Life

kiwifarms.net
  10. "Capitalism"
    "fair"

Nobody in his right mind has ever said capitalism was fair. It's a system whereby working harder or smarter is more likely to be rewarded than not working at all; uneven distribution of wealth is an expected result.

"Fair" is where you go to eat funnel cakes and get sunburnt while you wait for the ferris wheel, son (and ironically, get ripped off a lot).

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.net
  11. My parents went on a five minute rant about how because Donald Trump won the presidency now every billionaire is going to try to be President and we won't get anyone "worthy of the office".

It was fucking pathetic.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BubbleButt

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's a good thing the Founding Fathers wrote down the qualifications for President.

Hmm, doesn't say anything about people being "worthy" enough for it. That's up to the people to decide.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I'd be afraid of President Jeff Bezos.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I think I prefer being ruled over by businesspeople over politicians. There's already a businessman who dictates most of what I should do. It's called "being employed".

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Big Nasty

Big Nasty very large animal feces on property

kiwifarms.net
  15. Ya know i spent the past few days being showered with outraged "TRUMP IS PURE EVIL HOW COULD HE SAY THIS WE CAN NEVER LET HIM VISIT THIS COUNTRY!" shit from the UK media and I came to an epiphany....that probably everynigger here realised months ago

when the king of saudi arabia, premier of china, and random genocidal repressive dictators of every shithole country on earth make state visits, fucking NOBODY bats an eye. they can meet the queen, tour around london, and should there be a few minor protests by relatives of the people brutalized by these scumbags, they will be quietly hidden from view and only rarely mentioned by the media.

trump says mean but objectively true and obvious things and EVERYBODY FUCKING SHITS THEMSELVES.

because in the eyes of the establishment both in the US and west as a whole (UN included) it is a far greater crime to be rude and crass than to engage in literal crimes against humanity, throttle the press, and abuse every human right in the book. you can be literal fucking hitler so long as you are classy enough and do a bare minimum of hiding the bodies and rape camps.

as I have said so often before, trump is a fucking godsend to every thinking man, woman, and niggo on both left and right sides of the political aisle because he is provoking every disingenuous political fraud and cynical demagogue into showing their true colours for all to see...and showing how even with everything in their favour they can still be beaten by the most unlikely man on the fucking planet.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah, let's leave things to the literal family dynasties who largely held the higher rungs of American political office in the past. They were clearly chosen by God.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. lol it was a fucking joke you dope

• Agree Agree x 2
    BubbleButt

kiwifarms.net
  18. [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 27
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.