Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the one who doesn't want to defund the police to protect us from big government, because... the police will protect us from the CIA or FBI or something??? Like the mask, the vaccine, the chip, I understand. It's insane, but I understand it. But the police?
The police would shit their pants if they had to go up against the US military

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't count 'em out. The county I used to live in had a big defense industry and the city police had fucking decommissioned Apaches for some inscrutable reason.
Your typical cop would rather use that crap against unarmed citizens than an actual trained military. They'd get stomped by even the national guard, much less the actual army and the cowards know it

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Right, but they still lack the training and skills to be in the military or that's what they'd probably be doing. The US military would curbstomp any police department... the air force alone would bring any to its knees in minutes
If it's getting bad enough that the USAF is directly striking police depts, the American Spring is here and it's going to be SPECTACULAR.

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
Right, but they still lack the training and skills to be in the military or that's what they'd probably be doing. The US military would curbstomp any police department... the air force alone would bring any to its knees in minutes
The US military is the police. The tanks and APCs and even artillery used sometimes by police are actually owned and operated by the military, whether the US armed forces or the states' National Guard. They're just loaned to the police, including personnel, often for indefinite periods. The photo included below is in police colours, but it's actually been on loan from the Department of Defense since 2005. It's been like this for a long time. Second photo is the main battle tanks used by the FBI at the Waco siege in 1993 that were supplied and operated by the US Army from nearby Fort Hood. The military and the police are hand in glove.

3 (1).jpg

068-01329.jpg

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The US military is the police. The tanks and APCs and even artillery used sometimes by police are actually owned and operated by the military, whether the US armed forces or the states' National Guard. They're just loaned to the police, including personnel, often for indefinite periods. The photo included below is in police colours, but it's actually been on loan from the Department of Defense since 2005. It's been like this for a long time. Second photo is the main battle tanks used by the FBI at the Waco siege in 1993 that were supplied and operated by the US Army from nearby Fort Hood. The military and the police are hand in glove.

View attachment 1431501
View attachment 1431506

Right, but they'd still get destroyed quickly by a few fighter jets and they know it.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Right, but they'd still get destroyed quickly by a few fighter jets and they know it.
Welcome to the US where our over-militarized police force can be destroyed by the military.

A-10s strafing them would be the end of it. I strongly doubt members of the military would ever follow orders to attack US citizens in a lethal manner though.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the US where our over-militarized police force can be destroyed by the military.

A-10s strafing them would be the end of it. I strongly doubt members of the military would ever follow orders to attack US citizens in a lethal manner though.
Right, but the point is these Trumpers think that guns and the police would protect them from the government. The government, who controls the military, could bring them to their knees in minutes

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@eternal dog mongler " ...I strongly doubt members of the military would ever follow orders to attack US citizens in a lethal manner though. '
Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.

[QUOTE="John Merston, post: 6859032, member: 35094]"...right-wingers have a tendency to think that groups that have nothing in common and in many cases hate each other are united in a grand conspiracy against God-fearing white folks.
[/QUOTE]You mean like Nazis and Arabs against God-fearing Jewssss?

• Autistic
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What you probably don't know is that the National Guardsmen were being pelted with rocks from the """peaceful protesters""" at Kent State. Know your history.
Still doesn't justify shooting them.

Guerilla wars never work out for the occupier.
With social media and smartphones, the military rooting out the ones with guns would be way easy