Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
The "Moral Majority" came about as a direct consequence of the New Left and its bullshit. (Was the "New Left" the ones being domestic terrorists or just subtly approving of it?) And what I hear now from anti-abortion activists is that they are against abortion precisely because of what Margaret Sanger said about Black people ("human weeds") and the fact that Planned Parenthood seems to go after Black people. Is that a case of "Neo-Leninists are the real transphobes"? I don't know, but it's rhetoric I see being said since Roe vs Wade. (Roe apparently said that she lied about being an Evangelical Christian for money, which makes me wonder if anything she said can actually be believed.)

Anyway, here's some stuff from pre 1970s Republicans talking about how stupid the Moral Majority types are.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Trump cult will just say this is Facebook plotting against their cult leader and is fake news. They literally don't believe anything, whether it's from scientists or the news media, unless it's from Trump's mouth

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Trump cult will just say this is Facebook plotting against their cult leader and is fake news. They literally don't believe anything, whether it's from scientists or the news media, unless it's from Trump's mouth
Unfortunately there's no way of trolling Trump into saying anything that isn't completely retarded.

littlearmalite

Gloom, despair, and agony
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one wants to see this. You've been warned

Why is every male trump supporter super fucking cucked? Like, we saw it with Ted- Trump dragged his wife over the coals in the 2016 primary and now, Ted could honestly switch places with Melania and Trump'd barely notice the difference.

ChikN10der

kiwifarms.net
Why is every male trump supporter super fucking cucked? Like, we saw it with Ted- Trump dragged his wife over the coals in the 2016 primary and now, Ted could honestly switch places with Melania and Trump'd barely notice the difference.
Yeah lol Trump supporters are gay with small peenusses. They probably are ok with race mixing too! The racist, sexist, homophobic faggot ladymen!

Not like us, eh my well endowed fellow travelers? No homo

Calooby

Using magic spells up to 41%
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah lol Trump supporters are gay with small peenusses. They probably are ok with race mixing too! The racist, sexist, homophobic faggot ladymen!

Not like us, eh my well endowed fellow travelers? No homo
You doing okay champ? Do you need someone to talk to? I'm here for you.

Reactions: Norman B. Normal