Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

Subtle

Et tu wypipo?
ORANGE MAN IMPEACHED!
Hammered.jpg

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Groups like the 'Aryan Brotherhood' are not 'white supremacist' groups any more than the Crips are a black supremacist group. They are groups of criminals. The idiots who wandered through the Capitol building are losers who were tricked by Trump and his grifter stooges like 'Ali Alexander'. Not, exactly 'white supremacists'- with the possible exception of the guy with the sweet SMWE hoodie (rainbow Confederates don't count).
Well duh groups of people in prison are literally criminals by definition. If they weren't criminals they wouldn't be there. They literally got there by committing crimes. It's undeniable, though, that groups of criminals in prison generally self-segregate by race. The prison authorities generally tolerate this because it reduces unpredictable prison violence as the race-based gangs generally cooperate to some extent to keep things relatively peaceful.
This is pure stupidity. What a waste of time.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
Well duh groups of people in prison are literally criminals by definition. If they weren't criminals they wouldn't be there. They literally got there by committing crimes. It's undeniable, though, that groups of criminals in prison generally self-segregate by race. The prison authorities generally tolerate this because it reduces unpredictable prison violence as the race-based gangs generally cooperate to some extent to keep things relatively peaceful.

This is pure stupidity. What a waste of time.
The impeachment is pretty pointless outside of barring Trump from any political office in the future. That penalty is pretty much the only one available now. I agree it’s pointless but the house has to do something with teeth considering what happened on the 6th

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
The impeachment is pretty pointless outside of barring Trump from any political office in the future. That penalty is pretty much the only one available now. I agree it’s pointless but the house has to do something with teeth considering what happened on the 6th
Personally I think keeping him out of politics in the future alone makes it worth doing.

But like you said this is a largely symbolic gesture to reassure the masses that the government is doing something.

I thought they mostly smeared their shit and menstrual blood all over the place?

Forgive me if this was already posted, but if this doesn't count as enslavement, what the fuck does:

View attachment 1845769

Wow. Just...wow.
ErosJRBXIAI7jPw~2.jpg

Bitch, it's two paragraphs. I realize they probably haven't written that much since high school but they could at least still pretend to be literate.

Private Pyle

Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY.
Literally the only reason I'd think it makes sense to impeach him is to bar him from holding office ever again, but honestly he's never gonna hold office again anyway. Might as well just let him be a retard for the next week and then he's gone.
Personally I think keeping him out of politics in the future alone makes it worth doing.

But like you said this is a largely symbolic gesture to reassure the masses that the government is doing something.
You never know with that guy, I would just impeach him to make sure that he never sets his foot in an office of power again.
Not only do we need to make sure Trump never fucking sets foot in office again, it sends a message that regards like him are not welcome.
This is what we need.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
Like everyone else has said, they're impeaching him to send a message, and so he can never hold office again. It's not to get him out of office. It's to make sure he's never in one again.

It might be pointless considering Trump is old as balls and has a likely chance of dying before 2024, but I understand wanting to impeach him just in case.

Last edited:

Private Pyle

Like everyone else has said, they're impeaching him to send a message, and so he can never hold office again. It's not to get him out of office. It's to make sure he's never in one again.

It might be pointless considering Trump is old as balls and has a likely chance of dying before 2024, but understand wanting to impeach him just in case.
It shows the government has balls and isn’t willing to take his shit anymore.
It’s a step in the right direction and shows we’re heading for a brighter future.

When I worked corrections we had a black guy in AB making six figures selling buprenorphine.

This was entirely fine, since it kept them away from harder shit (and I have no idea why bupe goes for so much in prison.)

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
It shows the government has balls and isn’t willing to take his shit anymore.
It’s a step in the right direction and shows we’re heading for a brighter future.
You must be really naïve if Trump is the worst thing to have ever happened to the United States government (especially given this entire century so far we have had shitty presidents, with Bill Clinton possibly being the last good president), and the government has not taken his shit for years outside of the Senate.

Then again you are the same guy who didn't know who the President who helped cause the Civil War was or any sort of American History.

On other note, the mods for TheDonald.Win published this statement which is full of bullshit given how many fedposting comments the site allowed

As we know, there have been a lot of media hit pieces recently, suggesting that our site is being used to plan "armed protests", "insurrections", etc.
I will say, personally - I had never heard about this Twitter HQ protest until the media started pumping articles out about it... and only one person attended, and they likely learned about it from the media... so that was clearly a hoax.
I had also never heard about the January 17th events until Twitter used them as their reason to ban President Trump. We haven't seen any organization of that on our sites.
Now, there's reports of armed protests at being organized at "all 50 state capitols" in the next week... and of course, they will try to blame us, again...
A few important notes:
  • We do not allow illegal content, or organizing illegal acts.
  • We have not seen any evidence of anything being organized through our site
  • We have called out the many false flags to stay ahead, such as these two fake rallies.

We do ask that you report any content via the deport button (likely from false flag "handshake" accounts) which is inciting violence or organizing armed protests. Of course, we also expect our users to not post this content here.
The Donald has always followed directly in the President's footsteps. He says peace, so we seek peace.

Private Pyle

Then again you are the same guy who didn't know who the President who helped cause the Civil War was or any sort of American History.
I know full well who started the Civil War.

On to more current matters, this is basically a safety net of sorts. While it won’t stop the worst from stepping in office it these filter some people.

Rich Evans Apologist

I'M GONNA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
True & Honest Fan
You must be really naïve if Trump is the worst thing to have ever happened to the United States government (especially given this entire century so far we have had shitty presidents, with Bill Clinton possibly being the last good president), and the government has not taken his shit for years outside of the Senate.

On other note, the mods for TheDonald.Win published this statement which is full of bullshit given how many fedposting comments the site allowed
I'm pretty sure he's a poe, and an admittedly good one.

Boomers don't realize that archive exists, so they believe that they can just delete something and no-one will be able to find it. I don't think that donald.win would necessarily be held liable for idiots swapping tips and plans on meeting up in the capitol, but perhaps they're worried about their hosts dropping them or something. I can't say I've ever looked too deep into the financials of that site, though I have to imagine it's being kept up, in part, as a very very useful honeypot for the feds.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee

It might be pointless considering Trump is old as balls and has a likely chance of dying before 2024, but understand wanting to impeach him just in case.
It also sends a message of how many people are still with him though they say otherwise - only ten Republicans voted for impeachment. That's more than, say, the number of Democrats that voted to impeach Clinton... but the rest of the party is cool with insurrection. (I'm gonna pull a Rubio - see Genesis 18:32.)

Watch, incidentally, as more comes out about it in the next few weeks. I think a few GOP officials were helping the seditionists.

And since Rudy Giuliani was mentioned earlier...