Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

nippleonbonerfart

In a Big Chungus dreams stay with you
True & Honest Fan
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW DARE TACO BELL DO THIS

Screenshot_20210114-111129~2.png

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
You must be really naïve if Trump is the worst thing to have ever happened to the United States government (especially given this entire century so far we have had shitty presidents, with Bill Clinton possibly being the last good president), and the government has not taken his shit for years outside of the Senate.
Druaumph will never be worst President as long as James Buchanan exists in history. Name some dumb shit, some incompetence of Trump and I guarantee you Buchanan was even more incompetent. Plus he was a literal fag.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
The Q Shaman is a neo-pagan satanic plant to discredit Q
View attachment 1846411
On this last thing - the guy apparently thinks he is a government-made super soldier. Just like Captain America - and did you know that Jack Kirby was a CIA agent who tried to spill the beans in the comics he wrote?

Druaumph will never be worst President as long as James Buchanan exists in history. Name some dumb shit, some incompetence of Trump and I guarantee you Buchanan was even more incompetent. Plus he was a literal fag.
The only reason Trump's presidency hasn't led to a civil war is because we're just not up to that kind of thing anymore. But would Buchanan have been worse if Twitter existed in the 19th century? I doubt so. (Andrew Johnson would probably be as bad as Trump, though.)

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
Honestly James Buchanan's only competition for worst president is Woodrow Wilson given his policies still have an influence on American Foreign Policy to this day along with how he essentially tried to undermine many of the constitutional amendments.

Also apparently CBS did a piece on our friends on TheDonald.Win and this is how they're coping

1610644336986.png

To those visiting after the CBS report, Don't believe everything you see from the Main stream Media.
posted 2 hours ago by deeluna +892 / -1
They are the Main stream media, They spread lies and are just trying to stir up more trouble. They want nothing more than for average people to come here and brigade against this site with more posts suggesting violence. The real ones of this site are against violence, but will act in defense if pushed.
Do not believe everything you see on tv. If that post that CBS even claimed was up on this site, it was likely posted there by one of the CBS team to make the story and then shortly taken down by a moderator after it was reported.
Long story short, They will never tell the full story, just the part that makes you look bad. Especially when you are a public facing forum that goes against their plans.

Picador20 18 points 2 hours ago +19 / -1
CBS News helped to kill JFK and helped to pull off 9/11. They have been lying to us for decades.

▲▼
Jmk1970 16 points 1 hour ago +16 / -0
They also covered up Epstein's pedo island scandal and fired the reporter who spoke about it.

▲▼
Bullet3250 8 points 1 hour ago +8 / -0
TheY even got that wrong... and the employee they fired for the Epstein leak... had worked at ABC when the events happened...
just think about that... CBS fired their employee for trying to out information while she worked at ABC previously.
THAT SHOWS YOU JUST HOW MUCH THE NIGHTLY NEWS NETS COLLUDE!

I would imagine that a president that say stumbles the US into a nuclear war would probably become the worst be default.So far that hasn't happened. Also barring that I concluded long ago that the civil war was inevitable.Buchanan just had the misfortube of being in charge.
Still for me the worst is Wilson. You can blame Buchanan for at most 1 million dead. Wilson has 120 million dead on his shoulders.The reason effective quarantines during the Spanish flu were impossible was because of Wilson who commited the US to fight in WW1.So probably 60% of all Spanish flu dead are on his shoulders. Plus the US joining WW1 spread the flu a lot faster. So lets say 40% of global deaths are his. Plus by joining the war Germany lost which means communism won in Russia. The gernans were planning on wiping out the soviets after the war.
Plus Wilson and his incompetent attempt at diplomacy made WW2 a certainty since the ethnic balance of Europe collapsed. Long story short Wilson might just be the biggest unintentional mass murderer in history with a death toll of over 100 million.Trump has a long way to go.In fact Hitler Stalin and Mao owe Wilson.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Honestly James Buchanan's only competition for worst president is Woodrow Wilson given his policies still have an influence on American Foreign Policy to this day along with how he essentially tried to undermine many of the constitutional amendments.
I'm actually a fan of Woodrow Wilson which probably makes me a gigantic faggot. I just wish he hadn't been allowed to go to Yalta after suffering severe brain damage.

nets_awesome

Let's not dwell on the past year
True & Honest Fan
The salt from Trumptards about getting banned /arrested/ called out for their craziness is hysterical. They were exceptional enough to post openly on Facebook, Twitter, TD, Parler and every conservative message board about how a violent overthrow was needed, and usually with enough info to identify them publicly.

Hell they’ve been talking about it since Obama won in 2008. Anyone remember Sharron Angle’s “second amendment remedies” quote when she ran for senator? And all the death threats that came out from the McCain/Palin rallies.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HOW DARE TACO BELL DO THIS

View attachment 1847165
Paper money is filthy. Sometimes even more disgusting than a toilet seat even before covid.