Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2860993
TBH, some people on the left are starting to sound like mirror-universe versions of COVID denialists; they seize on any kind of bad news and freak out at anything that makes it look like pre-pandemic life is returning.
There are grifters on both sides who really do not want COVID to be over.

Admiral Piett

Kanberra Konvoy Korrespondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's kind of been a sea change. You have people who've always been clamoring for lockdowns yelling as loud as ever, and nobody's listening. I live in a pretty blue state. Everything's open, no restrictions on restaurants or anything... But most people here are vaccinated and we're perfectly fine with that.

By the end of the year COVID will be basically like the flu, with all the risks that implies.
I think you're exceedingly optimistic.

I don't see how this thing ends in the next few years. So far, humanity has gotten real fucking lucky with the death rates of Covid, But with countries in South East Asia, Africa and other places not having the access to vaccines that are ideal for full vaccination, it would not surprise me at all if we ended up with newer and deadlier variants cropping up in the Third World as the First and Second world start to really try to open up. And even if it's just a 1-3% death toll, you'd almost certainly see a new wave of lockdowns.

Also, the fact is is that Covid is a once in 100 year event. We have never seen anything like this before, and probably won't ever see it again. Unlike the Spanish Flu, where global travel is staggered by boats, we don't have that. And we as a species so caught up in immediate gratification that we don't have the patience to really wait it out. I get not wanting to sit around for another few years waiting for say a Zero Covid strategy. Or a vaccine that can be 100% effective, with no transmissibility. But we don't have that. Not anymore. Not after we were locked inside for close to a year. Limited for close to a year.

But without that, we get the vaccine we have (which I'm not disparaging by any means) and the private sector pushing the population back into work because by and large they've lost billions in productivity.

Maybe we have a clean ride to the end of 2022 with Covid, and it doesn't become an issue again. And that's what I am hoping for. But I just don't think that'll be the case. I think we're gonna be stuck in a holding pattern of testing, isolation, and lockdowns for the next couple of years at least.

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to think the whole Q Anon movement and all the Trumpist hullabaloo are escapism in its purest form. No time to face real life if you are fighting the Illuminati on the Moon and Mars.
Yes, you see this in apocalyptic religions all the time, like the 7th Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, and their offshoots. No need to work or have your shit together if we're living in the end times. Now that religion is on the decline in the US, people are substituting it with identity politics.
Decentralized delusions like gang stalking and new age religions can also serve as escapist fantasies.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meme was touching, if a bit cringe. Then the comments ruined it.
Not really, the meme is just another out of touch retard thinking that all their political opponents are just brainwashed sheep while they are the real truthtellers.
These really have all the classic buzzwords, we got "Regime", "Career Criminal", and thinking that the left worships democracy like a religion with Christ imagery as they try to exonerate Saint Ashli Babbitt.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I think you're exceedingly optimistic.

I don't see how this thing ends in the next few years. So far, humanity has gotten real fucking lucky with the death rates of Covid, But with countries in South East Asia, Africa and other places not having the access to vaccines that are ideal for full vaccination, it would not surprise me at all if we ended up with newer and deadlier variants cropping up in the Third World as the First and Second world start to really try to open up. And even if it's just a 1-3% death toll, you'd almost certainly see a new wave of lockdowns.

Also, the fact is is that Covid is a once in 100 year event. We have never seen anything like this before, and probably won't ever see it again. Unlike the Spanish Flu, where global travel is staggered by boats, we don't have that. And we as a species so caught up in immediate gratification that we don't have the patience to really wait it out. I get not wanting to sit around for another few years waiting for say a Zero Covid strategy. Or a vaccine that can be 100% effective, with no transmissibility. But we don't have that. Not anymore. Not after we were locked inside for close to a year. Limited for close to a year.

But without that, we get the vaccine we have (which I'm not disparaging by any means) and the private sector pushing the population back into work because by and large they've lost billions in productivity.

Maybe we have a clean ride to the end of 2022 with Covid, and it doesn't become an issue again. And that's what I am hoping for. But I just don't think that'll be the case. I think we're gonna be stuck in a holding pattern of testing, isolation, and lockdowns for the next couple of years at least.
The virus can only get so deadly. Ebola's pretty deadly, but it kills so many so fast that it's never really become a problem here.

These really have all the classic buzzwords, we got "Regime", "Career Criminal", and thinking that the left worships democracy like a religion with Christ imagery as they try to exonerate Saint Ashli Babbitt.
If the left worships democracy what do they worship?

John Merston

the return and dislike
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FIXp63VWQAAVfnd.jpg

The Southwest Strangla

Toss me an axe and I’ll toss you a dead chicken…
kiwifarms.net
They hate globalism, but at the same time they are angry at global supply issues and increased cost of some products. Don’t they realise it’s globalism that keeps things cheap and readily accessible?
Same people who love capitalism and at the same time hate big businesses.
I love the irony now. The people who called other snowflakes are now what threw most hated. It’s like an epic poem or something.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it an anniversary is giving them too much credit. That was blatant stupidity for Orange Man.
That's fair, but it had so much retardation from Trumpfags that it might as well be, especially since they posted so much dumb shit

Let's start first with Zyklon Ben

1641498011568.png

Next are people who have seethed that it will last for years

1641498059482.png

1641498070043.png

1641498099981.png

Now here's a boomer picture that preaches all about "MUH FREEDOM!" and true facts about the Demonrat liberals

1641498154250.png

1641498188434.png

1641498222592.png

Let's not ignore mandatory Mike Pence seething with a bonus for El Rato (who to be honest, deserves it for previously enabling these retards until it was convenient for him)

1641498253669.png

1641498264486.png

1641498309217.png

1641501837755.png

The cherry on top is Trump making his base more pissed off at him with this quote

1641498358648.png

1641498366989.png

1641498382936.png

EDIT: Forgot to put in another post for the Cruz Betrayal Meltdown

Attachments

• 1641498323282.png
    1641498323282.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

JaneThough

Part of your world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, one died after being beaten with a fire extinguisher, two committed suicide shortly afterward, and 140 were injured in confrontations with the rioters.

Also, one of the rioters was recently arrested for DUI after causing a fatal accident in Missouri.
When Trumpers storm the capital, they’re not sending their best. They’re people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people