Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

Cool kitties club

Sonic says the south will rise again
kiwifarms.net
I wholeheartedly agree with all of this. Despite my posting here (really cause I find his reddit supporters to be cringey fucks who have an annoying cult like obsession to Trump), I don't find Trump a bad president because he's honestly a more mediocre president and has done some good but still fucks up with no major achievements under his belt beyond some of his actions. The most he'll be remembered for is probably the fact he was more of an outsider compared to every other president who was a politician or military leader prior.

As for something else I expect to happen in the future is that once Trump has left office, we're going to likely see so many people try to copy Trump whether it's politicians or business leaders with no political or military background try to ape Trump while the worst of his supporters showcased ITT will likely scream at Trump to abolish the 22nd amendment before he leaves office if he has another term or screech at how "western society" has fallen once Trump left office.
I imagine Trump will go down in history as a McCarthy type. He will mostly be reviled besides a few alt history right wing weridos

TwinkLover6969

kiwifarms.net
If we wanna talk useful criticisms of Trump like these, he's so far done the opposite of "drain the swamp." Either he didn't realize he would never be able to deliver on that promise, or he never intended to do what his supporters thought he meant. The shitposting and political theater of his tenure have been entertaining, but the voting public has meanwhile been quietly handed a series of Ls like the ones listed above.

My current pet problem with Trump has been his apparent failure to capitalize on numerous opportunities to gain geopolitical ground on both Russia and China. I fully expect his administration to squander their chance with a post-Brexit UK.

Granted, no amount of geopolitical success would make up for further erosion of our freedoms to talk, travel, do business and own guns. I like owning guns.
I think it's a bit of both. I think he only really wanted to drain the swamp

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a bit of both. I think he only really wanted to drain the swamp
If he did, he gave up around the point random circuit judges started issuing nationwide injunctions and McCain cucked his entire push for repealing Obamacare that he wasted an entire year of political capital on after taking the GOP's advice that he should focus on that first. @Null is right, Trump is barely treading water but people have such Stockholm syndrome with overall shitty presidents that they cope by insisting he is a great President.

I imagine Trump will go down in history as a McCarthy type. He will mostly be reviled besides a few alt history right wing weridos
I'm starting to see him more as a Ronald Reagan 2.0. A mediocre President that a chunk of the population will fondly remember for the "good old days" but actually laid the seeds for those "good old days" destruction. And of course a significant chunk of the population that will despise that he ever happened in the first place.

...I do suppose that prediction comes with the assumption the US doesn't implode in the next 2 decades, as then Trump's legacy becomes completely irrelevant.

Last edited:

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
If he did, he gave up around the point random circuit judges started issuing nationwide injunctions and McCain cucked his entire push for repealing Obamacare that he wasted an entire year of political capital on after taking the GOP's advice that he should focus on that first. @Null is right, Trump is barely treading water but people have such Stockholm syndrome with overall shitty presidents that they cope by insisting he is a great President.
Hard agree. People have gotten so used to 'BUH WHA ABOOT OBAMA/BUSH/CLINTON' that they can no long just assess a president as is. Sure you obviously have to compare an administration to the previous, but holy fuck just think critically.

Also while this thread obviously began to shit on reddit spergs, I will say that /r/trumpcriticizestrump is a pretty good indication of how I see this current administration.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
Your not wrong, one of the reasons people like him is that compared to other presidents who seem to want to swim farther away from land the guy treading water seems like a godsend.

It also makes it funnier when people keep claiming he's destroying the country, he's changing the country, how will we ever fix the damage he has done, other TDS shit,

Hard agree. People have gotten so used to 'BUH WHA ABOOT OBAMA/BUSH/CLINTON' that they can no long just assess a president as is. Sure you obviously have to compare an administration to the previous, but holy fuck just think critically.

Also while this thread obviously began to shit on reddit spergs, I will say that /r/trumpcriticizestrump is a pretty good indication of how I see this current administration.
Remember though he was sold as the anti-establishment candidate and most people that do the what about include both Dem and Rep Candidates. I get wanting to assess him without comparison but that's like asking someone to be completely objective, impossible.

Last edited:

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
You forgot that his opposition is completely insane. That alone makes him look a lot better than he is.

the autist of dojima

Me? Im already half shitpost
kiwifarms.net
He didn't "drain the swamp". Who do you think those 52 Republican senators were during the impeachment trial? He kept who was "necessary" for his own benefit.
The problem with draining the swamp is that you cannot do it fully thanks to the incompetent hydra the us federal goverment and their 300 branches have become
The only thing you can do its get rid of the corrupt fucks that dont do jack shit and try to keep the ones that atleast know where the bathroom is

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
No one talks about the presidents between the wars. They will both be skipped over. Bush will be covered because of 9/11.
He will be remember for being the first black president. What makes american history special compared to other western nations is the relationship between groups of people. Manifest destiny, relations with the injuns, slave trade, compromise of 1850, free state per slave state, civil war, civil rights movement and black lives matter. So that's what you study. History classes has "beats" that you have to visit. He will be one of them.

The only important stuff that doesn't involve race is the revolution, the great depression, war of 1812, cold war and Vietnam. So Obama will probably get a mention , more so than Reagan, Trump and those guys. He might just be reduced to a picture in the textbook, but he will be there. History in universities

The Last Stand

Black History Month, represent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dr. Geronimo

kiwifarms.net
The problem with draining the swamp is that you cannot do it fully thanks to the incompetent hydra the us federal goverment and their 300 branches have become
The only thing you can do its get rid of the corrupt fucks that dont do jack shit and try to keep the ones that atleast know where the bathroom is
Which is why I'll never 'love' a candidate until they're willing to audit the fed.

Drain the swamp sure, but make sure you actually fucking know what is the swamp.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: The Last Stand

Dr. Geronimo

kiwifarms.net
Financial audit or operational audit? You can find financial audits easily enough.
I'm talkin' full on inventory of the entire machine. People keep saying the government is broken and I think it's time we really see how badly.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dr. Geronimo