Plagued Trump Enslavement Syndrome - Orange man good. /r/The_Donald and any public demonstration of rabid pro-Trump enthusiasm in spite of all reason.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Does /r/The_Donald deserve it?

• Total voters

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
My point was just that it shouldn't be that hard to find right-wing speds doing their thing.
Ok so go find them and post them here? No one is stopping you. Are you complaining that people in the TDS thread aren't doing it for you or that it should somehow be spread evenly?

I don't understand what point you are making. You've gone from "there isn't much to put in a TES thread cuz all them tards have their own threads" (which as I pointed out doesn't seem to stop several cows from making it onto the TDS thread.) to "there is tons of TES material out there it just isn't getting posted." So great all you guys gotta do is start posting that endless TES and you'll fly past the TDS thread in pages any day now.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
If you have to worry about the 90 lb fight LARPers known as Antifa kicking your ass, you probably shouldn't go anywhere a fight could break out.
Insult them and belittle them as much as you want, but they still stab people, shoot people, coldcock them with bats and locks, and the police specifically refuse to arrest them. In fact, they make a point of arresting right-wingers who try to defend themselves!

Making fun of their size or their personal habits doesn't stop them from murdering people and it doesn't really matter how easy it might be to fight them if the state will lock you up forever for trying.

Table Country

Faggotry is finite. Autism is eternal.
kiwifarms.net
Ok so go find them and post them here? No one is stopping you. Are you complaining that people in the TDS thread aren't doing it for you or that it should somehow be spread evenly?
Well, yeah, I was planning on seeking out examples of people being exceptional to put in this thread, which, in my experience, is part of the point of posting on a KF thread (that and making shitty jokes to raise my irrelevant reaction score). Where did you get that I'm angry at people in the TDS thread? Did my comment about being too lazy to source pictures make you think I was demanding to be inundated with funny photos?
You've gone from "there isn't much to put in a TES thread cuz all them tards have their own threads" (which as I pointed out doesn't seem to stop several cows from making it onto the TDS thread.) to "there is tons of TES material out there it just isn't getting posted."
I only assumed that's why they don't get talked about here, and when you say that there's cow cameos in the TDS thread I believe you, I just don't see the reason there shouldn't be cow cameos here when there's funny shit to be found.
So great all you guys gotta do is start posting that endless TES and you'll fly past the TDS thread in pages any day now.
Who cares about "flying past the TDS thread"? I just wanna see this thread grow so I can giggle at congenitally-malformed-looking cunts who photoshop red hats onto pretty women the same way I laugh at the landwhales and soyfaggots who piss themselves whenever Drumpf inhales.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Where did you get that I'm angry at people in the TDS thread?
Did I say that anywhere? I didn't call any of you angry or ever suggest it.

I only assumed that's why they don't get talked about here, and when you say that there's cow cameos in the TDS thread I believe you, I just don't see the reason there shouldn't be cow cameos here when there's funny shit to be found.
Well again go find em no one is stopping you It would be a treat to see some actual content here.

Ok since no one can seem to use this thread for anything but whinging about Drampf. Here's some real TES that I've seen almost no one acknowledge. I guess this doesn't include any latinx trannies getting morally offended over some minor thing Trump said so it's not sexy enough for the TDS set.

In the summer of 2017 youtube channel Townsend and Sons released a video called 'A Dessert Fit For The Washington's' about a dessert called 'Orange Fool'.
After it was posted Trump fans lit up the comments accusing Jon of making a political statement which led to Jon doing a follow up video.
This guy is pretty dedicated to experiential history so I really don't think he even thought about any implications. I didn't bother trying to find any of the comments but I'm sure you can find some on the first video if you look hard enough.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In the summer of 2017 youtube channel Townsend and Sons released a video called 'A Dessert Fit For The Washington's' about a dessert called 'Orange Fool'.
This guy is an Indiana Hoosier and possibly a Republican himself. Also that's a good archaic dessert like a proto-smoothie and you can make it with all kinds of other fruits. It's worth a try.

is that heresy? I think that's heresy
Let's ask an expert.

1581447025656.png

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net
Admittedly I posted that completely out of context, and even with context it's not really a Trump supporter being exceptional in reverence of Daddy Dolan so much as it's a Trump supporter being exceptional within his own bubble. My point was just that it shouldn't be that hard to find right-wing speds doing their thing.
As for the context, if I remember correctly Louis was bragging in a series of tweets about being a snitch (as if that were something to be proud of). You can't find the tweet because it's been deleted, but an archive exists
As do archives of some others
Again, now that the 'tism-y haze has cleared from my mind I don't think it really fits under Trump Enslavement Syndrome (fuck that phrase, there has to be a better one) but I feel my point still stands.
Is that guy’s icon that Covington kid? Didn’t him and his family literally file a lawsuit because they wanted privacy? The last thing they want is their kid to be some icon for Trump supporters.

Table Country

Faggotry is finite. Autism is eternal.
kiwifarms.net
Ok since no one can seem to use this thread for anything but whinging about Drampf. Here's some real TES that I've seen almost no one acknowledge. I guess this doesn't include any latinx trannies getting morally offended over some minor thing Trump said so it's not sexy enough for the TDS set.

After it was posted Trump fans lit up the comments accusing Jon of making a political statement which led to Jon doing a follow up video.
This guy is pretty dedicated to experiential history so I really don't think he even thought about any implications. I didn't bother trying to find any of the comments but I'm sure you can find some on the first video if you look hard enough.
Good onya mate. I've already found some.
Bitch 1.png

Bitch 2.png

Bitch 3.png

Bitch 4.png

But I haven't hit the vein that runs deep yet, there's more 'tism in them hills.

Reactions: Crystal Golem

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Who wants a Breitbart hottake? You do! Open wide, here comes the Trump Train(tm)!
"Trump didn't get a first term because he had internal slapfights! He deserves as many terms as he wants!"

Yes. Because no President has ever had to deal with gridlock or a staff that sought to undermine him. Sam Adams? Lincoln? Who are they?

Anyway, I do think that what has happened these past four years was inexusable, but they did fucking happen and no you don't get a do-over.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Who wants a Breitbart hottake? You do! Open wide, here comes the Trump Train(tm)!
"Trump didn't get a first term because he had internal slapfights! He deserves as many terms as he wants!"

Yes. Because no President has ever had to deal with gridlock or a staff that sought to undermine him. Sam Adams? Lincoln? Who are they?

Anyway, I do think that what has happened these past four years was inexusable, but they did fucking happen and no you don't get a do-over.
If Trump gets a do-over, Obeme should get one for the government shutdown.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net

To be entirely fair they gave FDR a third term because he was crippled too.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
kiwifarms.net
TDS is filled with deranged Trump fans; TES is with people enslaved by Trump’s persona. Just how fucking exceptional can this site get?!
It's a sight that started off cataloging the life of some random sperg in Virginia. It now is focused on cataloging the lifes of various spergs throughout the world. I don't know if you got the memo but were all exceptional individuals down here and there is no bottom.

• Winner
Reactions: Dr. Geronimo