• ”The real problem with Kiwi Farms is that unlike Gamergate, they have no stated mission. They exist only to watch the world burn.”

Law Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by xxXDxx, Jul 9, 2018 at 9:09 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. Well the first only matters as long as you are saying fuck nazis! Could you picture if we had freedom of speech to say minorities commit vastly more crime?

That's almost as insane and illegal as owning fire arms - the ACLU

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I hate these "we invented" arguments, Von Braun, Goddard and Korolev were all kinda in a three-way tie as far as rocketry was concerned, and none could get anyone to treat their work as anything other than an odd hobby.

It wasn't until WW2 when Von Braun was able to get the backing of the Nazis that he got the furthest ahead. When US intelligence came to him after the war to seek his input as the preeminent world rocket expert, he reportedly was confused and asked, essentially "Did Goddard die or something? Why didn't you ask him these questions years ago? We knew this stuff back in the Depression Era...."

Any "invention" is ultimately credited to who, amongst the pool of people who were all relatively close, gets to the patent office first.

EDIT : Example, Alexander Bell beat Elisha Gray to the patent for the telephone by only an hour, hence the phone book in my house growing up said "Bell Atlantic" on it instead of "Grey Atlantic".

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 5
    #102 TowinKarz, Jul 11, 2018 at 4:13 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 5:54 PM
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Radio that does anything particularly useful started with Fessenden. Anything that resembles radio now? Edwin Armstrong.

All those Paperclip scientists? Their work was based on Goddard's.

There's no good delineation for any of these, really, but Europe taking credit for everything ever trying to claw back some dignity from when they were relevant is silly.

Edit: beaten like Florida Man's wife.

• Like Like x 3
    kcbbq

kcbbq Art trappists gory?

kiwifarms.net
  4. From SCOTUS to if Goddard invented air planes with a splattering of abortion rambling and mocking the ACLU.

I fucking love KF.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I know, it's a bit silly to claim any person was responsible for any of those "inventions" as really it's all basically "Standing on the shoulders of giants". I was actually just mad that you posted a big number that I don't understand how to get to.

• Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. to be fair the ACLU does actually defend free speech even for the ebil nazis

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    xxXDxx

xxXDxx just magic, ain't gotta explain shit

kiwifarms.net
  7. No, they used to. They recently put out some kind of memo or statement saying they were going to focus on SJW shit.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. They were gonna bitch no matter who he nominated. And honestly, they should consider themselves lucky. This guy is pretty open-minded compared to some other candidates.

Also, the fact that they're STILL terrified that someone is going to take their baby-murder away from them cracks me up for some reason. No one aside from religious fundies really cares, but they're still paranoid that everyone and their mother-in-law is after Roe v Wade...

• Agree Agree x 7
    Echo_Ender

Echo_Ender Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  9. (Might be late posting here) The DNC just changed the rules so you have to be a member of the DNC to even run with them now. So he would have to run Thirdparty and third party has this small disadvantage called. No infrastructure.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc What? I like weird old guns.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Someone should tell the SJWs that it's CURRENT YEAR and the religious right just isn't that big a deal any more.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  11. You'd think, it's almost like they had all these speeches and statement ready to counter the Religious Right wholeheartedly endorsing the Trump pick, and they release them without checking to see if the RR had in fact, said anything....

The left hasn't yet noticed the the RR is as dead as Fred Phelps.

The empty SJW platitudes of "This will hurt transwomen minorities" in every press release is as infuriating as the "This will hurt our moral foundation" that every Republican whined nonstop from 1990 to 2004 when it's not actually addressing the opposition, just bleating into the wind....

• Agree Agree x 9
    #111 TowinKarz, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 7:16 PM
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I really want someone to just one day hold a poll asking whether people are plain tired of all the protests, the crying, the screeching, and the absolutely insanity these days.

I bet the overwhelming answer to that poll would be FUCK. YES.

• Agree Agree x 8
    KiwiLedian

KiwiLedian Just a bug on'a saw

kiwifarms.net
  13. Many of them are flat out lying for attention and social power. Exaggerating victimhood is the far left's trade now. Like a bratty, whimpering kid or a soccer player feigning a serious injury, it's all about manipulation.

I really do think a lot of these whiners believe they'll get their way, politically, if they just keep throwing the tantrum long enough. If that's true, it says a lot of unflattering things about their mindset.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.