War Trump says U.S. will designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorists - Time for Mexico to get liberated

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Do not forget to note that Mexico has harsh gun control:

View attachment 1033705
Found the Mexican. Incidentally, there's another thing that Mexico is better at than America: Gun violence. There's an interesting twist to it, too, not the least of which being that the media loves to say that Mexico's gun violence problem is America's fault because we're the ones who produce the guns. It's like the, "McDonald's made me fat" argument except twice as idiotic.

So Mexico's population is about 129 million, and the U.S. has a population of about 327 million, but in 2018 there were 20,005 gun homicides in Mexico. In the same year, America had 12,830 gun homicides. Isn't it interesting then that a country with less than half of our population would have a gun violence statistic nearly twice as high as ours?

Mexico might be the best proof you'll ever see that the problem is not the guns, but the people. After all, they're using our guns but they're killing each other twice as much. The only violent crime on the rise in America is the mass shootings; by every other metric our violent crime is dropping and nearing historical lows, and has been on a steady decline since the 1990s.

We're almost back to 1960s-era measurements, and as soon as America can figure out how to handle the extremely mentally ill, we'll have all of our ducks in a row and won't need to worry about lunatics who just aren't big fans of the Batman movies. I wonder if the same could be said of Mexico.
No better proof to show that this a culture thing than anything else. I'm a Chicano who's been to Mexico and lived around Mexicans his whole life. A lot are still stuck in that borderline tribal/pack mentality. Same thing with a lot of blacks. You can make arguments based on race and all that, which I honestly would be open to because life's an unfair bitch, but I'd say culture is far more significant. Just take one look at any ghetto or listen to any rap song by the latest popular child fucker. There are no preached morals, reasonable future aspirations, or significant values beyond this unearned narcissism and air of entitlement to shit they never bothered trying to earn. You can only hide behind 'muh slavery' for so long before it's evident you're just a failure of a person from a failure of a culture. Everything can be blamed on government ops and other shit but ultimately your people were the ones who didn't have the integrity to not sell drugs, not whore yourselves out, and not abandon your family.

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
No better proof to show that this a culture thing than anything else. I'm a Chicano who's been to Mexico and lived around Mexicans his whole life. A lot are still stuck in that borderline tribal/pack mentality. Same thing with a lot of blacks. You can make arguments based on race and all that, which I honestly would be open to because life's an unfair bitch, but I'd say culture is far more significant. Just take one look at any ghetto or listen to any rap song by the latest popular child fucker. There are no preached morals, reasonable future aspirations, or significant values beyond this unearned narcissism and air of entitlement to shit they never bothered trying to earn. You can only hide behind 'muh slavery' for so long before it's evident you're just a failure of a person from a failure of a culture. Everything can be blamed on government ops and other shit but ultimately your people were the ones who didn't have the integrity to not sell drugs, not whore yourselves out, and not abandon your family.
American black culture is some of the most toxic on the planet. To play devils advocate I will say the government definitely doesn't do anything to make it better since they profit off of such a culture in their own ways.

Lack of fatherhood and rampant anti-intellectualism in the black community "stop actin white" with a literally never-ending victim mentality makes the recipe for cities like Chicago and Detroit.

I could go into detail and write 20 paragraphs on the problems and possible solutions, but this thread isn't about that and no one really cares. One thing I will say is that Malcolm X was right about how the black community needs to stop looking outwards to the government and whites to help them, and start looking inwards.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
It would be funny if it turned out all the chatter about the cartels being glow in the dark of various stripes was all just hype the cartels cooked up for themselves.
Well, I know that things tend to change pretty fast when people are killing each other, but I remember one of the biggest cartels in north east Mexico was started by a former anti-drug task force that was trained in combat and tactics by the School of the Americas. Maybe they just got greedy. Maybe they glow in the dark. Maybe all those original guys are dead now and the cartel is full of bangers just carrying on the name.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
The cartels have built up their defensive structures to respond to what they've had to deal with so far.

If the US military starts getting involved, why wouldn't the cartels simply purchase surplus equipment from China/Germany/India/Russia to make up the difference? It's not like this stuff is hard to find. And if I were in Jose's shoes I'd also try to shoot down an incoming missile if I had the kind of money the cartels have.

Designate the cartels as a bigger problem and the cartels will designate spending to become a bigger problem. And so the cycle continues.
What? What? If they're being attacked they'll just... Buy a bigger army than the us has?

Do you think in ww2 Germany decided they didn't feel like just buying more tanks and soldiers?

Step 1: Piss off the us so they attack you
Step 2:?????
Step 3:Somehow make more money than they do now, buy the strongest military in the world, all while being blown up.
Step 4:world domination!

The cartels are not an unavoidable fact of life. Just ignoring crime is no way to fix it.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that people are still looking at the Cartel like they're organized crime. They're not. They are a full on revolutionary army in Mexico and the violence we see is akin to a civil war.

Mexico doesn't want to admit it, but it is a failed state. It can no longer enforce its laws or maintain any semblance of order. It has let the rot spread so fully it is eventually going to end up being a Narco state.

The simple fact of life is no American president is going to tolerate a Narco state or a failed state on its border that continues to kill its citizens with impunity.

So eventually it will lead to a war with the Narcos. One way or another. We're just dancing around the issue, but we are one Saint Valentine's Day Massacre away from getting sick of Narco trash and we fire up drone strikes.

The Mexican govt. needs to take a leaf out of the British and American playbooks and set up an off-the-books black ops fund. Use this to recruit groups and madmen to just go all-out war on the cartels. Assassinations, firebombings, crop destruction, whatever. The cartels hit back at anyone in the government who organizes against them so don't given them a target -> Finance ministry and the highest level work together to squirrel away a few billion and set up a secure and near-faceless system of handlers for the mercs and madmen.

Hell, open it up to low-level cartel members themselves and let them ice rivals for government dollars.

Chicago had problems like this - they created the "untouchables". A group funded outside the normal hierarchy who were just told "take these guys (Capone) off the table". Create a "kill list" of cartel members also. Post bounties. But the key part is that everything is off the books.

I mean, it's extra-judicial as all Hell but war usually is. And when you're done, pull the plug on the black ops budget.
It really is the only solution at this point. Declare a state of permanent martial law until the cartels are eradicated. Black book operations. Shoot and execute every member of every cartel. Hire PMCs to pacify the country one territory at a time. Execute army officers who touch cartel money.

The only way to beat the cartels at this point is total war. All cartel is shoot on sight. There is no prison. There are no arrests. There are holes in the desert, with plenty of room for sympathizers.

Honestly, I don't see any other way at this point. You need the will to do this. The absolute iron-clad determination. That being said, I don't think Mexico has it. I don't think they can solve it and it's only a matter of time before the government itself fails.

The cartels buy one hundred tanks in one month? the US Military Industrial complex makes ten thousand Hellfire Missiles in a month.
The cartels buy MANPADS? CAS is already able to flare their way out of a handful of MANPADS
The cartels buy more serious anti-air? their anti-air vehicles are found via satellite and smart bomb'd from near orbit
The cartels get the equipment to counter that? The US fires a couple of tomahawks at it.
The cartels get CWIS and other anti-missile technology? The US rams an entire armoured division up their ass.
The cartels somehow get enough equipment, manpower, and anti-tank gear to do what the entirety of Iraq couldn't do and knock out a few M1 Abrams?
The cartels gets a nasty reminder on which is the only country to have ever used nuclear weapons in warfare.

The United Staes can make this a far bigger problem for the cartels than the cartels could ever possibly hope to handle if the cartels force the United States to take off the kiddy gloves and treat this as a full scale war. Even if you took every single other nation in the world and threw them at the United States, none of them could possibly defeat the US without the use of MAD doctrine.
America has been involved in urban, desert warfare for over 30 years, constantly. That shit is our bread and butter.

The second American troops cross the border, the Narcos die. We will unleash a hell they have never experienced. This isn't even talking about strict warfare, but our counterintelligence. We will start putting every one of their bought bureaucrats, politicians and police chiefs at black sites. We will seize all of their assets without question or delay. Their official connections are infiltrated and completely eradicated, through counter espionage or target through special forces raids and drone strikes. We'd have already infiltrated the country with operators who speak the language and look the part. Cartel operations would be decimated on all fronts at once. Cartel members in the United States cease being criminals and become enemy combatants. All cartel money and property are now free to be seized with impunity by the US government.

The war's supply chain and logistics are would be laughably easy to support and protect, while at the same time theirs would be utterly decimated and shredded. A war so close to the United States is a nightmare scenario for any enemy of ours.

No one would even dream of giving them support if the US decides to go full beast mode on the cartels.

To put it bluntly, the cartels exist because the United States allows them to. If they end up thinking they can just turn Mexico into a failed state and their playground and we'll do nothing, they're high on their own supply. We've started wars half a world away. We are not going to ignore a failed state on our border and this is a threat not only to the cartels, but for Mexico to get its shit together.

The cartels have built up their defensive structures to respond to what they've had to deal with so far.

If the US military starts getting involved, why wouldn't the cartels simply purchase surplus equipment from China/Germany/India/Russia to make up the difference? It's not like this stuff is hard to find. And if I were in Jose's shoes I'd also try to shoot down an incoming missile if I had the kind of money the cartels have.

Designate the cartels as a bigger problem and the cartels will designate spending to become a bigger problem. And so the cycle continues.
'Defensive structures'? These are narcos not fucking Jihadis who have turned their entire country into a death trap. They want to live the good life. You think they have the will to sit in the desert while the United States stomps on them?

Also surplus equipment? The cartels would be an enemy of the state. Any ally or nation that considers dealing with them would face immense consequences. Not to mention transport. The first thing we'd do is completely isolate Mexico. We'd have Mexico on lock, every port, every airstrip, every inroad.

So the cartel can order all they want, they're not getting an Airdrop unless they want a SAM missile up their ass.

Also training. Yeah, buy 100 tanks. No training. Good fucking luck. What about support and logistics for that equipment? Non existent. They have no means of a fight with any nation other than a third world shithole. Also the entirety of those countries you mentioned are thousands upon thousands of miles away. Weapons trickle into Africa because Russia was close. The United States will have 0 problems blasting an Arms Dealer out of the sky.

The amount of ways we would fuck the narcos is dizzying to the imagination. We would bleed them in moments. Any assets would be seized. There is no more justice system. We've bypassed that. This is straight war.

By the way, the second the cartel even attempts to arm itself to resemble an actual military with tanks and missiles and shit, is the very second we destroy them. So there is no preemptive strike. They just die.

The cartels used to not kill our citizens and avoid fucking with us because they knew if they pissed off the beast, it's over. They're on our border. They seem to have forgotten. They really do deserve a lesson.

Last edited:

spiritofamermaid

Will compensate 4 archived YT vids, PM for details
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that people are still looking at the Cartel like they're organized crime. They're not. They are a full on revolutionary army in Mexico and the violence we see is akin to a civil war.

Mexico doesn't want to admit it, but it is a failed state. It can no longer enforce its laws or maintain any semblance of order. It has let the rot spread so fully it is eventually going to end up being a Narco state.

The simple fact of life is no American president is going to tolerate a Narco state or a failed state on its border that continues to kill its citizens with impunity.

So eventually it will lead to a war with the Narcos. One way or another. We're just dancing around the issue, but we are one Saint Valentine's Day Massacre away from getting sick of Narco trash and we fire up drone strikes.

It really is the only solution at this point. Declare a state of permanent martial law until the cartels are eradicated. Black book operations. Shoot and execute every member of every cartel. Hire PMCs to pacify the country one territory at a time. Execute army officers who touch cartel money.

The only way to beat the cartels at this point is total war. All cartel is shoot on sight. There is no prison. There are no arrests. There are holes in the desert, with plenty of room for sympathizers.

Honestly, I don't see any other way at this point. You need the will to do this. The absolute iron-clad determination. That being said, I don't think Mexico has it. I don't think they can solve it and it's only a matter of time before the government itself fails.

America has been involved in urban, desert warfare for over 30 years, constantly. That shit is our bread and butter.

The second American troops cross the border, the Narcos die. We will unleash a hell they have never experienced. This isn't even talking about strict warfare, but our counterintelligence. We will start putting every one of their bought bureaucrats, politicians and police chiefs at black sites. We will seize all of their assets without question or delay. Their official connections are infiltrated and completely eradicated, through counter espionage or target through special forces raids and drone strikes. We'd have already infiltrated the country with operators who speak the language and look the part. Cartel operations would be decimated on all fronts at once. Cartel members in the United States cease being criminals and become enemy combatants. All cartel money and property are now free to be seized with impunity by the US government.

The war's supply chain and logistics are would be laughably easy to support and protect, while at the same time theirs would be utterly decimated and shredded. A war so close to the United States is a nightmare scenario for any enemy of ours.

No one would even dream of giving them support if the US decides to go full beast mode on the cartels.

To put it bluntly, the cartels exist because the United States allows them to. If they end up thinking they can just turn Mexico into a failed state and their playground and we'll do nothing, they're high on their own supply. We've started wars half a world away. We are not going to ignore a failed state on our border and this is a threat not only to the cartels, but for Mexico to get its shit together.

'Defensive structures'? These are narcos not fucking Jihadis who have turned their entire country into a death trap. They want to live the good life. You think they have the will to sit in the desert while the United States stomps on them?

Also surplus equipment? The cartels would be an enemy of the state. Any ally or nation that considers dealing with them would face immense consequences. Not to mention transport. The first thing we'd do is completely isolate Mexico. We'd have Mexico on lock, every port, every airstrip, every inroad.

So the cartel can order all they want, they're not getting an Airdrop unless they want a SAM missile up their ass.

Also training. Yeah, buy 100 tanks. No training. Good fucking luck. What about support and logistics for that equipment? Non existent. They have no means of a fight with any nation other than a third world shithole. Also the entirety of those countries you mentioned are thousands upon thousands of miles away. Weapons trickle into Africa because Russia was close. The United States will have 0 problems blasting an Arms Dealer out of the sky.

The amount of ways we would fuck the narcos is dizzying to the imagination. We would bleed them in moments. Any assets would be seized. There is no more justice system. We've bypassed that. This is straight war.

By the way, the second the cartel even attempts to arm itself to resemble an actual military with tanks and missiles and shit, is the very second we destroy them. So there is no preemptive strike. They just die.

The cartels used to not kill our citizens and avoid fucking with us because they knew if they pissed off the beast, it's over. They're on our border. They seem to have forgotten. They really do deserve a lesson.
I'm curious if part of the reason we haven't done it yet is because of the influx of refugees that would result from such a war.
Though, in that case, wouldn't it help people who are for open borders if that were true?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: yahooligan

Product Intervention

kiwifarms.net
What? What? If they're being attacked they'll just... Buy a bigger army than the us has?
No, that's not at all what I think. My line of thinking is more in line with what Secret Asshole laid out in a post above, though I think he is overestimating the impact of a US counter-strike.

It's almost laughable to think that the cartels would be able to offer much resistance or fight. But to me it seems like a trap game in football. I don't think it's as easy as going in, waving the much bigger dick around, and calling it a day and packing up. Much of the cavalier discussion I see surrounding this issue is the same kind of moronic talk that got the United States bogged down in the Middle East for decades.

The paltry estimate of the cartels acquiring 100 tanks in a month is cause for thought. Even 20 tanks is a problem. And they don't even have the tanks and they're a problem. My suggestion would not be to ignore it, but I am wondering if military action is a reasonable course of action if other avenues such as decriminalization and a concerted effort to improve rehabilitation have not yet been taken seriously.

Perhaps a combination of adjusting laws in the United States combined with military effort would be the best solution. With that said, I've wanted to put a bunker buster into some cartel mansions for a while now. I hope they record it in high-definition.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also training. Yeah, buy 100 tanks. No training. Good fucking luck.
Mi amigo, WTF ya think they've been doing with all the Ford Super Duties they've stolen over the past several years? They already have tanks. If there's one damn thing the Mexicans are GREAT at, it's being an el solador (welder). I've had them weld shit on a broken trailer and they are masters at it, shit I didn't even think could be fixed.

Nothing a Warthog couldn't take out, but damn...... Mad Max kinda shit.

Last edited:

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
No, that's not at all what I think. My line of thinking is more in line with what Secret Asshole laid out in a post above, though I think he is overestimating the impact of a US counter-strike.

It's almost laughable to think that the cartels would be able to offer much resistance or fight. But to me it seems like a trap game in football. I don't think it's as easy as going in, waving the much bigger dick around, and calling it a day and packing up. Much of the cavalier discussion I see surrounding this issue is the same kind of moronic talk that got the United States bogged down in the Middle East for decades.

The paltry estimate of the cartels acquiring 100 tanks in a month is cause for thought. Even 20 tanks is a problem. And they don't even have the tanks and they're a problem. My suggestion would not be to ignore it, but I am wondering if military action is a reasonable course of action if other avenues such as decriminalization and a concerted effort to improve rehabilitation have not yet been taken seriously.

Perhaps a combination of adjusting laws in the United States combined with military effort would be the best solution. With that said, I've wanted to put a bunker buster into some cartel mansions for a while now. I hope they record it in high-definition.
Us laws are not enforceable in Mexico, and what the cartels are doing is already illegal.

I see your point about the middle East, and the unspoken comparison to Vietnam. However, I think that isn't quite right.

I think a comparison to isis is more apt. These guys are not a legitimate government. Destroying them doesn't turn the whole country into a power vacuum. In fact, you've got a power already trying to push into that space: the legitimate government.

Now Mexico's government seems to be losing, but it's a lot less one sided than isis vs completely disorganized afganastan and Iraq.

Where the us military has failed badly historically is the same place every dominant military falls down. Trying to occupy a place that does not want you there, without pissing off the locals.

We don't need to occupy shit to beat the cartels. The Mexican people, overall, are unlikely to support the cartels over their own well being (unlike Islamic militants who will strap a bomb to a kid to kill Americans).

We do the whole shock and awe thing pretty well.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My suggestion would not be to ignore it, but I am wondering if military action is a reasonable course of action if other avenues such as decriminalization and a concerted effort to improve rehabilitation have not yet been taken seriously.
As much as this is probably a good answer to the drug problem in general it doesn't really get rid of the cartels. As much focus is put on their drug activities, losing that income would just cause them to focus on their core "industries" which are other crimes like kidnapping for ransom, extortion, actual human trafficking, and other forms of organized crime.

Perversely, taking away the drug income would probably cause an uptick in their other violent crimes.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
As much as this is probably a good answer to the drug problem in general it doesn't really get rid of the cartels. As much focus is put on their drug activities, losing that income would just cause them to focus on their core "industries" which are other crimes like kidnapping for ransom, extortion, actual human trafficking, and other forms of organized crime.

Perversely, taking away the drug income would probably cause an uptick in their other violent crimes.
Legalizing away a black market can be a good approach, although you have to question why the thing was illegal in the first place. Alcohol prohibition is an excellent example both of black markets feeding organized crime, and the removal of those black markets completely failing to destroy the organized crime rings it created.

However you cannot legalize kidnap and ransom. You cannot legalize contract killers. You cannot legalize human trafficking. Yet, there is money to be made supplying these "services". Lawful civilization has every reason not to want those things to be allowed.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mi amigo, WTF ya think they've been doing with all the Ford Super Duties they've stolen over the past several years? They already have tanks. If there's one damn thing the Mexicans are GREAT at, it's being an el solador (welder). I've had them weld shit on a broken trailer and they are masters at it, shit I didn't even think could be fixed.

As Mad-Max as that looks, you can't just tack any piece of scrap iron onto a vehicle and expect it to be bulletproof. AP 50 cal will punch through mild steel like it's nothing.

Killdozer was impervious to small arms because its armour was steel laminated with concrete. It would have taken an RPG to even punch through.

And that's just small-arm ballistics. Heaven help you if the military decides to use the vast selection of other anti-vehicle weaponry at their disposal on that world-war 1 level armour.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As Mad-Max as that looks, you can't just tack any piece of scrap iron onto a vehicle and expect it to be bulletproof. AP 50 cal will punch through mild steel like it's nothing.

Killdozer was impervious to small arms because its armour was steel laminated with concrete. It would have taken an RPG to even punch through.

And that's just small-arm ballistics. Heaven help you if the military decides that to use the vast selection of other anti-vehicle weaponry at their disposal on that world-war 1 era armour.
Understood. 2 inch steel plates. The weapon of choice in Mexico? AK-47s, 7.62. They didn't build these Mexi-Killdozer to fight us, only cops and other cartels. For which they'd likely kick some serious ass. After seeing .50 cals mounted in dump trucks in Culican when they tried to arrest Chapo's son, they've definitely upped their game.

Although a little dated, this provides an interesting read into their firepower:

Key passage here: "To really understand Mexico's gun problem, however, it is necessary to recognize that the same economic law of supply and demand that fuels drug smuggling into the United States also fuels gun smuggling into Mexico. Black market guns in Mexico can fetch up to 300 percent of their normal purchase price — a profit margin rivaling the narcotics the cartels sell. Even if it were somehow possible to hermetically seal the U.S.-Mexico border and shut off all the guns coming from the United States, the cartels would still be able to obtain weapons elsewhere — just as narcotics would continue to flow into the United States from other places. "

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And that's just small-arm ballistics. Heaven help you if the military decides that to use the vast selection of other anti-vehicle weaponry at their disposal on that world-war 1 era armour.
API from a Nifty Fifty would cure all that welded junk's ills. Hell, you could probably take that shit with an old 40mm HEDP fired by a drunken infantryman.

If the US went hammer and tongs at the cartels, even if they are "dug in", they'd last about long as the THIRD LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD did against feral line slime.

Digging in won't save you, trenches won't save you, hiding in basements won't save you.

And Napalm sticks to spics.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but Mexico is lacking a cult like Islam or Communism to really make the populace ready to die,
La Santa Muerte and the drug cartels who become unofficially sanctified.
Just clean out Tepito with napalm and completley stampout regeton; you'll have solved 80% of Mexico's problems.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net

Are Mexicans Orks from WH40K? I mean I guess the US is kind of the Imperium now that it has a God Emperor and spends half its GDP on its military. I guess that leaves Europeans as the degenerate Eldar thinking they're superior whilst masturbating their culture into collapse.

Anyway, I think cool looking trucks (wouldn't want to have their fuel consumption and it'll broil its occupants in a Mexican afternoon, mind) aside, don't think anyone disagrees that the US army would flatten the cartels. The tricky issue is the political and humanitarian fallout on both Mexican and US sides.

The Cartels aren't out as part of some formal army unit. They're mixed in with wives and children and servants and neighbours and quite probably de facto slaves. So to start with collateral damage of straight up assaults is going to be heavy. And unlike distant wars America is used to there'd be no hiding that from the American public this time.

Beyond that, whilst the US could wipe out the cartels in an actual war, what would be the consequences for Mexico as a sovereign nation? It usually takes two generations for a society to stabilize after a major upheaval like a civil war. Sometimes more. When the US withdrew there'd be risk of Mexico turning into a failed state.

I think the black ops approach could work. I think Mexico inviting the USA in could work - but they wont and can't because the government that did would be killed by the cartels before they could vote. Maybe this can be diplomatically finangled by the US to get away with military action without sidelining the Mexican government so much it loses all legitimacy to its people. But it would take a very skilled hand.

And how the American electorate and Mexicans living in the USA would react to this, I have no idea but I'd love to find out.

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
1575676817878.png

1575676831032.png

Aww man, now I've got blue balls.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1039488
View attachment 1039489

Aww man, now I've got blue balls.
My #1 guess is that they're going to have to fix the mexican courts again and train more police. America funded shit like this under Obama and it did work but then nobody kept it going on mexico's end.

American styled trials are not really a thing in most of mexico, in most instances you just sit with a judge privately and he decides after hearing both sides separately. Essentially that allows a shitload of corruption and bribes to take place.

Also Mexican police would only show up after the shooting ended and never took a proactive stance in situations.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino