Trump supporter banned for life from Delta flights after rant -

muina

kiwifarms.net
The Delta passenger who launched into a pro-Donald Trump rant mid-flight last week has been banned from flying the airline.

"He will never again be allowed on a Delta plane,” reads an internal memo from Delta Air Lines CEO Edward Bastian, dated Nov. 28 and obtained by CNBC News.

Last week, a video circulated online of a man yelling at other passengers about the president-elect and Hillary Clinton, Trump's Democratic rival for the White House.

“We got some Hillary bitches on here?” the man asked in the video.

“It’s your president. Every goddam one of you. If you don’t like it, too bad."

The memo also said it is refunding the fare costs to the passengers who were on the flight.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307680-trump-supporter-banned-for-life-from-delta-planes-after-disruptive-rant

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think anyone who's ever flown knows that causing a massive scene on an airplane post-9/11 is a bad fucking idea. People have been arrested and put on a government watchlist for less.

Meanwhile airlines run on such thin margins I'm not surprised Delta made a show out of banning this guy. Obviously nobody would actually boycott because they're too lazy, timid and won't care by next week, but it's a sprinkle of free PR and right now's the busiest time of the year.

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
I think anyone who's ever flown knows that causing a massive scene on an airplane post-9/11 is a bad fucking idea. People have been arrested and put on a government watchlist for less.
Yeah, this guy is lucky a ban from the airline is all he got. Getting rowdy on an airplane is an excellent way to end up in federal prison.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't fuck with pilots, those guys have absolute power inside of their plane and they can make your life hell. They can also call the TSA and get you probed for 9+ hours. Guy's lucky he just got a ban
I'm not sure how it is in the U.S. but under Canadian aviation law the PIC (pilot in command) of an aircraft is legally considered a peace officer and has exactly the same powers as any police constable, military policeman, etc. Motherfuckers could straight up ice your dumb ass if they needed to.

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how it is in the U.S. but under Canadian aviation law the PIC (pilot in command) of an aircraft is legally considered a peace officer and has exactly the same powers as any police constable, military policeman, etc. Motherfuckers could straight up ice your dumb ass if they needed to.
Over here, you have to get another round of training to be considered a "federal flight deck officer" but diverting the plane, calling the TSA anal probe squad is all within the power of a normie pilot.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo, some asshole decides his ride in cattle class is the perfect opportunity to be an exceptional individual about Trump, behaves like a raging lunatic and gets banned.

I guess he could have sperged out over the marvels of MLP and gotten the same result.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino