World Trump threatens to release illegal immigrants detainees exclusivily on sanctuary cities -

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
I think/hope he's just saying he might do it to expose hypocrisy. Actually doing it would almost certainly be more trouble than it is worth.
They've got to go somewhere, why not distribute them to the places that they are most wanted, to the places that are most responsible for assisting their entry? This is the only reasonable move. You wanted them? You got them. You wanted to create sanctuaries for criminals? Sanctify!

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have to relocate them all, just put one family next to Nancy Pelosi.

The rest of the Dems would shut up real fast about DACA, DREAMers and helping refugees, because they will be scared that they will be next.

And as soon as the DNC colludes to fuck over Bernie again nominates their candidate for POTUS, Trump could also deploy another family right next door. OOPS!

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
This is just so sick and disgusting.

How are these poor undocumented immigrants supposed to have livable conditions in the hellscape that is San Francisco? Has Trump ever even been there? You can't breathe the air or drink the water!
Particleized fecal matter floating through the air, non-potable water, rampant violence, drug abuse, gang warfare, tribalism drawn on sports-based lines: your average Central American will feel right at home in the favelas of San Fran.

Also, it's obvious (esp. with that tweet from tits Melano or whatever her name is) that what they want are these people released into deep red states to fuck up their demographics and societies.

I'm going to say this 100% unironically: I'm betting on Civil War 2.0 before I'm dead. Fuck the progressive left. Fortunately they've willingly disarmed themselves and hate the military so much that it'll be over pretty quickly.

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
The Department of Homeland Security, or as I call it: The Department of Complete Waste of Money and Useless Faggotry, already killed this plan.

But the reaction on social media from the legacy media and typical blue checkmark morons is exactly what Trump wanted.

#StillWinning

Kaz

A visionary robbed of his future
kiwifarms.net
The sheer amount of cognitive dissonance is giving me an aneurysm. These fuckers cant even adhere to their own dogma.
"WE WANT IMMIGRANTS. AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY IMMIGRANTS"
"Alright then I'll give you your immigrants"
"NO THATS TOO HORRIBLE SEND THEM BACK"
"???????"

I think/hope he's just saying he might do it to expose hypocrisy. Actually doing it would almost certainly be more trouble than it is worth.
Yeah, ICE and border patrol have already weighed in, this is silly and will never happen. If the dems had even a lick of sense, they would have just pointed to those already existing reports instead of saying "Ugh no brown people near me plz". But I think we know the answer to the questions of do the dems have any sense.

Testaclese Maximus

as friendly as a rabbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The hypocrisy is irrelevant. They’ll all do their usual mental gymnastics and their supporters will buy whatever narrative is spun. Nothing will change if it’s just talk. Which is why he should actually go through with it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino