World Trump threatens to release illegal immigrants detainees exclusivily on sanctuary cities -

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
I think Nancy Pelosi should go a step further and graciously allow some of the illegals to stay in her home. She should be perfectly fine since all of them have good intentions. Hollywood celebrities should also follow suit as well and let them into their homes too. If illegal immigration is a good thing, then there shouldn’t be any problems.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
This is just like the Green New Deal, force the Democrats to vote on it so a pending vote in the "future" can't be held over everyone's head as a rallying point that ultimately never comes so it's failure to pass can be blamed on nebulous "obstructing" from the other side.

Notice how everyone in the D caucus just voted "I choose not to vote" and haven't mentioned the GND since the Senate forced their hand? They were forced to pick a side, and had to show their true colors, they never believed in it.

Time to do the same for every nonsense part of Democratic immigration policy. Force them to live it or STFU about it.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I think Nancy Pelosi should go a step further and graciously allow some of the illegals to stay in her home. She should be perfectly fine since all of them have good intentions. Hollywood celebrities should also follow suit as well and let them into their homes too. If illegal immigration is a good thing, then there shouldn’t be any problems.
With the numbers of mansions then George Clooney own, it shouldn't be a problem for him to allow illegal immigrants in his mansions.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
Bonus points for Trump saying "Radical Left".

If he actually does this and they crack, how would they ... get them out? I get the strategy (parents use this when kids want something they shouldn't have: i.e. ice cream all the time until they get sick) but actual cities may crumble moreso like Chicago with poorly managed immigration while the NAMBYs get to live normally.

OnlyFacingRear

kiwifarms.net
Bonus points for Trump saying "Radical Left".

If he actually does this and they crack, how would they ... get them out? I get the strategy (parents use this when kids want something they shouldn't have: i.e. ice cream all the time until they get sick) but actual cities may crumble moreso like Chicago with poorly managed immigration while the NAMBYs get to live normally.
Everyone one of them would become a citizen overnight. The cities would go from sanctuary cities to shit hold cities in about 5 years.

Fucking split California already. I don't want those shit heads coming my direction (illegal or hipster).

MakingAmericaGreat

We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots
kiwifarms.net
I love seeing people justify not allowing illegal people in. I live in an affluent area full of people that tout openness. Funnily enough, we actually recently voted on becoming a gated community. I’d love to see their opinion on welcoming illegals into the neighborhood. Hopefully that doesn’t happen. I like my property value not plummeting.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump could promise to change his mind on illegal immigration if Pelosi does this, and turns it into a reality TV show. Trump knows a thing or two about reality TV, he could make it a real success!

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
After the whole bullshit Russia thing and now getting the radical left to admit they hate these people (I just want some honesty ha know?) fuck it I’m voting trump 2020.
Fuck yes! I'm voting for that loveable orange exceptional individual too. Just imagine the kind of insanity that will ensue in the minds of the left if he wins a second time. Oooh it's just so juicy!

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Especially some of those MS-13 boys. Why I hear they have a touch of divinity, just like everybody else.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Everyone one of them would become a citizen overnight. The cities would go from sanctuary cities to shit hold cities in about 5 years.

Fucking split California already. I don't want those shit heads coming my direction (illegal or hipster).
Nuh-uh, no way. All that would do is create 5-6 more blue EC votes.

Frank_Jaeger

kiwifarms.net
More for us enlightened costal city dwellers then. "Middle America" can continue fading into obscurity while we reap the benefits of diversity.
"Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy/contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.[...] There is scholarly consensus that illegal immigrants commit less crime than natives. "

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
More for us enlightened costal city dwellers then. "Middle America" can continue fading into obscurity while we reap the benefits of diversity.
"Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy/contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.[...] There is scholarly consensus that illegal immigrants commit less crime than natives. "
?
Can't tell if sarcasm, troll or genuine.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino