World Trump threatens to release illegal immigrants detainees exclusivily on sanctuary cities -

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
More for us enlightened costal city dwellers then. "Middle America" can continue fading into obscurity while we reap the benefits of diversity.
Assuming genuine, then...

Dude, the entire point of this event is that Trump just came out and offered you enlightened coastal city dwellers all the "advantage". You all responded by immediately and enthusiastically rejecting it, decrying it as horrible and awful because your cities are way more racist and selfish than anyone else. It's like if you said you loved eating rotting garbage, but wretched and swatted it away as soon as I put a plate in front of you. The level of visceral revulsion you people express looks like a fucking sick response to eating poisoned food!

There's only two reasons limlibs want more immigrants: 1) to shore up voting numbers for democrats - since voting power is about the only "equal" right they'll give to noncitizens, they'll certainly never pursue a more straightforward black-and-white policy of making immigrants into full citizen's since citizenship comes with a lot of protections. Because keeping them terrified of what republicans will supposedly do to them because of their otherwise lack of rights (from the lack of citizenship democrats won't help/make them get) is the only thing keeping them voting for democrats (illegal immigration is essentially the democrats' version of gerrymandering). And 2) because on paper it makes them look good to "show compassion", but the actual work of caring for immigrants should always be done by someone else, preferably far enough away that we can't see them while we drink microbrew and watch Family Guy in our hip downtown-adjacent gentrified neighborhoods (that used to actually have brown people until we used our parents' money to price them out).

That's it. That's all there has ever been to it. The very notion that Trump and Trump supporters are the ones who thinks of immigrants as weapons instead of people and not the other way around is total dishonesty.

Last edited:

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
Trump really doesn't even need to start sending migrants in earnest. He just needs to give the directive and actually send a few low-cost bus loads to the most prominent sanctuary cities. After that just watch how fast those cities reverse their policies and their electorate goes fleeing to the countryside.
He could cripple the Democratic base with this if he held on long enough, plus the thousands of conservative catholic migrants would be thanking Trump for the opportunity, not Democrats.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net

... I was under the impression that sanctuary cities wanted illegal immigrants, though. What's the point of being a sanctuary city if you're not going to behave like a sanctuary? I swear the media and the DNC get more incoherent with every passing day. Seriously, I am genuinely confused.

Why are you suggesting it is a punishment to take in illegal immigrants, after spending so many years swearing up and down that all of these people are complete angels who can do no wrong? Sanctuary cities say they want them, so here they are. You'd think that'd be problem solved but somehow they're all still fucking mad about it.
Alyssa has a reported net worth of $10 million. Think of all the impoverished 33-year-old children from Honduras she could feed with that.

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
You all responded by immediately and enthusiastically rejecting it, decrying it as horrible and awful because your cities are way more racist and selfish than anyone else.
It's almost as if people who obsess over a moral responsibility of accepting and favoring people of different skin color are closeted racists.
🤔

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726047

This is so problematic. “MY CITY”. It isn’t “yours” whitey. You stole it from natives. Taking care of her “own”? Sounds pretty xenophobic to me. There is no us vs them. We are all human beings Cher. How absolutely dare you exclude the “hungry” who happen to be brown.
I always kind of liked Cher. And she makes the same point I always think of: why should we believe these people will make life better for immigrants from halfway around the planet when they won't lift a finger to help the homeless guy across the street?

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
I always kind of liked Cher. And she makes the same point I always think of: why should we believe these people will make life better for immigrants from halfway around the planet when they won't lift a finger to help the homeless guy across the street?
"You Had Your Chance, Caucasian Hobo. Now It's THEIR TURN!"

Jane Lane

I met a high ranking mason at a gay bar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, (literal) shitholes like San Fran and other sanctuary cities are still a part of the United States, and if a part of America fails, the whole country fails (after a fashion).

On the other, I want to see them eat their words with a backhoe, accompanied by the much more frequent, harmonious strains of guns firing, screams, and sirens.

Edit:
We (the great majority of the middle-working-class) aren't dragging San Francisco down, San Fran is dragging US down. They aren't locked in with us, WE'RE locked in with them, and they arrogantly think we are the problem.
Never assumed otherwise. They're still a part of America, though, which inspires my pity for their (self-)destructive habits.

Last edited:

TowinKarz

Actually WILL Call Somebody.....
kiwifarms.net
Oh suck a dick you dumb hoe. There's nothing worse than a Hollywood celebrity who has the means to help the poor, says they want to help the poor, but doesn't have the balls to go through with it.
And the ego to back-track all those big proclamations with "Well, you see, it's different for ME because....." when someone points that all out.

On the one hand, (literal) shitholes like San Fran and other sanctuary cities are still a part of the United States, and if a part of America fails, the whole country fails (after a fashion).

On the other, I want to see them eat their words with a backhoe, accompanied by the much more frequent, harmonious strains of guns firing, screams, and sirens.
We (the great majority of the middle-working-class) aren't dragging San Francisco down, San Fran is dragging US down. They aren't locked in with us, WE'RE locked in with them, and they arrogantly think we are the problem.

Deaf to the issues and ensconced in a political hug box that tells them they are right, no matter what happens out on the street, the only way they'll ever be put out of power is when they fail, because they're never going to learn. It's only when they run out of money and drown in human feces and spent needles they refuse to clean up for ideological reasons that trump the logical ones, that they'll be defeated, so bring it on.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino