World Trump threatens to release illegal immigrants detainees exclusivily on sanctuary cities -

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never really thought of Trump as a particularly brilliant man. I've always had him penned as someone well-meaning, not super intelligent, but clever and knowing how to leverage. I've had to re-think that shit with moves like this. He's entirely put them on the defensive with this and it's forced them into an unwinnable position in a single move.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
I always kind of liked Cher. And she makes the same point I always think of: why should we believe these people will make life better for immigrants from halfway around the planet when they won't lift a finger to help the homeless guy across the street?
I liked celebrities a lot more back before Twitter. Now that we are party to their incessant ninnery, one imbecility after another, the aura of majesty is gone. How can most of them be such vapid SJWs? I don't even like to watch Hollywood shit anymore either, as it's often that same shit.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I liked celebrities a lot more back before Twitter. Now that we are party to their incessant ninnery, one imbecility after another, the aura of majesty is gone. How can most of them be such vapid SJWs? I don't even like to watch Hollywood shit anymore either, as it's often that same shit.
I don't think it's really that deep why a bunch of rich celebrities support leftie causes. It's a way to assuage whatever guilt they have for being rich. Not to say there aren't some true believers (who I actually respect to some degree) but for plenty of them it's a way to justify their own life.

Also, don't let culture war bullshit ruin your ability to enjoy things. That's no way to live.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's really that deep why a bunch of rich celebrities support leftie causes. It's a way to assuage whatever guilt they have for being rich. Not to say there aren't some true believers (who I actually respect to some degree) but for plenty of them it's a way to justify their own life.

Also, don't let culture war bullshit ruin your ability to enjoy things. That's no way to live.
That and because I do kinda sorta think there's a fair amount of celebrities that genuinely don't care about the Orange Man Bad shit, but they do have to join in with the rest of that sentiment that permeates throughout Hollywood and their West Coast homeland so they can keep their jobs and not have their fans turn on them for not saying they want Trump's head on a pike as much as they've been whipped up to want

Regret

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, just take it a step further by enforcing they be kept in sanctuary cities. Set up a perimeter and if the officers see a vehicle with more than one occupant trying to leave city limits, they get stopped.

JosephTX

Tex. Penal Code § 9.42(b) (1994) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726047

This is so problematic. “MY CITY”. It isn’t “yours” whitey. You stole it from natives. Taking care of her “own”? Sounds pretty xenophobic to me. There is no us vs them. We are all human beings Cher. How absolutely dare you exclude the “hungry” who happen to be brown.
Natives? You realize chicanos and California mexican nationalists don't recognize the existance of any native Americans in California.

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net
i have long thought that if leftists think diversity is so great, they should be forced to deal with and live with said diversity. how about we get ourselves a 'diversity sanctuary act?' it should be illegal to send any diverse immigrants anywhere except sanctuary cities. after all, vibrant diversity is always good and nobody supports vibrant diversity more than people who live in sanctuary cities.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
i have long thought that if leftists think diversity is so great, they should be forced to deal with and live with said diversity. how about we get ourselves a 'diversity sanctuary act?' it should be illegal to send any diverse immigrants anywhere except sanctuary cities. after all, vibrant diversity is always good and nobody supports vibrant diversity more than people who live in sanctuary cities.
Im surprised that there are so many Sanctuary Cities. I thought they were few in number. No wonder Cali is sweating so much: not only do they gave numerous SCs, but they have plenty of space to, and that large loving heart, to hold and accept untold millions of illegal aliens [each year]. NJ, NY, and Colorado may raise their virtue flag high, but they cannot compete with the sanctimonious Caulifornia.

Cali has space and the desire, there is no reason they should be housed anywhere else.

Below is a list of "sanctuary" cities throughout the United States. While many of these cities have specific “don’t ask, don’t tell” laws, others have been added to this list because of their unwritten, informal "sanctuary" policies seen through the town's treatment of illegal immigrants.

Alaska

• Anchorage, AK
  • Fairbanks, AK
Arizona

• Chandler, AZ
  • Phoenix, AZ
California

• Bell Gardens, CA
  • City of Industry, CA
  • City of Commerce, CA
  • Cypress, CA
  • Davis CA
  • Diamond Bar, CA
  • Downey, CA
  • Fresno, CA
  • Lakewood, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Long Beach, CA
  • Lynwood, CA
  • Malibu, Ca.
  • Maywood, CA
  • Montebello, CA
  • National City, CA
  • Norwalk, CA
  • Oakland, CA
  • Paramount, CA
  • Pico Rivera, CA
  • So. Gate, CA
  • San Bernardino, Ca.
  • San Diego, CA
  • Santa Cruz, CA
  • San Francisco, CA
  • San Jose, CA
  • Sonoma County, CA
  • Vernon, CA
  • Watsonville, CA
  • Wilmington, CA
Colorado

• Aurora, CO
  • Commerce City, CO
  • Denver, CO
  • Durango, CO
  • Federal Heights, CO
  • Fort Collins CO
  • Lafayette, CO
  • Thornton, CO
  • Westminster, CO
Connecticut

• New Haven, CT
  • Springfield CT (Disputed)
Florida

• DeLeon Springs, FL
  • Deltona, Fl
  • Miami, FL (Removed status in 2017)
  • Sanford, Fl
Georgia

• Dalton, GA
Illinois

• Chicago, IL
  • Cicero, IL
  • Evanston, IL
Massachusetts

• Cambridge, Mass.
  • Chelsea, Mass.
  • Orleans, Mass.
  • Newton, Mass.
Maine

• Portland
  • State of Maine
Maryland In 2017, the Maryland House passed a bill to make Maryland a sanctuary state and the bill is pending in he state Senate. Governor Larry Hogan has threatened to veto the bill.

• Baltimore, MD
  • Gaithersburg, MD
  • Montgomery County, MD
  • Takoma Park, MD
Michigan

• Ann Arbor, MI
  • Detroit, MI
Minnesota

• Minneapolis, MN
  • St. Paul, MN
  • Worthington, MN
Nevada

• Reno
New Jersey

• Bridgeton, NJ
  • Camden, NJ
  • Fort Lee, NJ
  • Hightstown, NJ
  • Jersey City, NJ
  • Newark, NJ
  • North Bergen, NJ
  • Trenton, NJ
  • Union City, NJ
  • West New York, NJ
New Mexico

• Albuquerque, NM
  • Aztec, NM
  • Rio Arriba County, NM
  • Santa Fe, NM
New York

• Bay Shore, NY
  • Brentwood, NY
  • Central Islip, NY
  • Farmingville, NY
  • New York City, NY
  • Peekskill, NY
  • Riverhead, NY
  • Shirly/Mastic, NY
  • Spring Valley Village, NY
  • Uniondale, NY
  • Westbury, NY
North Carolina (Per an October 2015 act signed by the N.Carolina Governor, the following sanctuary cities have been banned.[12])

• Charlotte, NC
  • Durham, NC
  • Raleigh
  • Winston-Salem
Ohio

• Columbus, OH
  • Painesville, OH
  • Cincinnati, OH
Oklahoma

• Oklahoma City
  • Tulsa
Oregon

• State of Oregon
  • Ashland, OR
  • Gaston, OR
  • Marion County, OR
  • Portland, OR
Texas (Per an October 2015 order by the Texas Governor,[13] the following sanctuary cities were no longer tolerated. Since 2017, per a bill signed into law, "sanctuary" cities are effectively banned[14][15])

• Austin, TX
  • Baytown, TX
  • Brownsville, TX
  • Channelview, TX
  • Denton, TX
  • Dallas, TX
  • El Cenizo, TX
  • Ft.Worth, TX
  • Houston, TX
  • Katy, TX
  • Laredo, TX
  • Mcallen, TX
  • Port Arthur, TX
  • San Antonio, TX
Utah

• Provo, UT
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Virginia

• Fairfax County, VA
  • Virginia Beach, VA
  • Washington
Washington

• Seattle, WA
Wisconsin

• Madison, WI
  • Wyoming
  • Jackson Hole, WY
Washington, D.C.
It's like a curated list of places I'd never want to live.

Smaller sanctuary city jurisdictions are committing to welcome all illegal aliens that President Trump sends their way, should the White House follow through on a plan to bus border crossers to sanctuary cities and states.
Last week, Trump threatened to bus border crossers and illegal aliens into sanctuary cities and states, like California and New York City, if the country’s asylum laws were not changed. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed that the White House is considering the plan.

“Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!” Trump posted on Twitter Monday.

City officials with smaller populations than the large metropolis sanctuary cities of Los Angeles, California, New York City, New York, and Chicago, Illinois are likewise saying they will gladly take border crossers and illegal aliens into their communities and neighborhoods.

Mayor Lovely Warren of Rochester, New York — with a population of about 208,000 residents — said in a statement that her city would be happy to take border crossers and illegal aliens off the hands of federal immigration officials.

The City of Rochester is proud of its status as a Sanctuary City. As the home of Frederick Douglass and Susan B. Anthony, we view our diversity as one of our greatest strengths, and believe immigrants have much to contribute to our community. And, our City is committed to equity and treating all of our neighbors equally. If the federal government moves forward with its proposal to send immigrants seeking asylum to Sanctuary Cities, we will welcome them. [Emphasis added]
Similarly, city officials in Hartford and New Haven, Connecticut — each with populations around 125,000 to 130,000 residents — said their citieswould welcome all border crossers and illegal aliens despite their limited city resources.

“For as long as I’m mayor, New Haven will continue its open-arms tradition for those fleeing oppression in other countries and for those who seek a better life here,” New Haven Mayor Toni Harp said in a statement to NBC Connecticut.

Mayor Luke Bronin of Hartford said it was “fundamental” to his city’s values to accept all border crossers and illegal aliens.

“We’re not afraid of immigrants,” Bronin said. “We’re a city that has been strengthened decade after decade by immigration … I think that’s fundamental to our values as a city and our values as a country.”

Illegal immigration at the United States-Mexico border has soared in recent months to record-setting levels. At the current rate, researchers project that illegal immigration this year could outpace every year of illegal immigration under former Presidents Obama and Bush — with potentially 1.3 million border crossers and illegal aliens arriving in the country. This is in addition to the more than 1.2 million legal immigrants that are admitted to the U.S. every year.

Through increased immigration enforcement, Trump has secured a four percent wage gain over the last 12 months for America’s blue-collar and working class.

Experts have warned that if illegal immigration levels continue to soar over this year and throughout 2020, those wage hikes will be choked by a saturated labor market with more cheap, foreign workers competing against Americans.
"believe immigrants have much to contribute to our community."

Bwahahaha

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino